The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

Good Afternoon, Jason I agree about the tarts from Walmart Better Homes & Garden, I got the vanilla creme one and it's very strong I had to blow out the tealight. I was very impressed. I'm going back to get some more.

I have melting from YC Cinnamon Roll and it's very strong as well. Definately happy with my purchases lately.

Hi!

I went to Target today to stock up on the tea lights that I like. They certainly are cheaper than YC's and so far so good with how they work. Anyway, I got a weird look for the cashier because I was buying so many boxes of 100 tea lights. Eeeek...I never felt so awkward in my life. I guess buying 500 tea lights can look strange to the non-candle fanatic.

Tart for tonight -

Carol's Baked Vanilla Crunch.

Candle for tonight -

Slatkin's Caramel Apple.

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Very funny LLVV...they just don't get it.

Crazy4scents~ I know...they have NOTHING at my Walmart too...I'm so jealous!!

Melting:

CYS and CFTKR tonight...threw the bags away and CAN not remember the scents for the life of me.... [smilie=th_idontknow]

Have a nice night!

[smilie=th_e16] everybody. I love the new soapbox emotie. :soapbox: I don't need it today but wanted another look, up close and personal. So cute! :lol:

I'm melting FM's Tropical Passionfruit. Terrific! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Gail

Funny how many of us are burning Slatkin candles right now! I have their Green Daisy burning.

Gotta say...these are rapidly becoming one of my fav candles. Luv the 3 wicks! I got an email about their Christmas scents....and they're included in the 2/$20 sale right now. Just sayin... [smilie=th_Whistle]

Has anyone sniffed the Homemade Cookies yet? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm melting CFTKR's Sweet Apple Corn Muffin. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

DH and I are enjoying a quiet morning while the kids sleep in. I'm melting Hazelnut Latte from Scentsy and it smells so good! I feel like I'm sitting in Starbucks! Hope eveyone enjoys their Sunday.

Sweet&spiceygrl--I bought one of the Slatkin Homemade Cookie three wicks at the sale yesterday--haven't burned it yet but it smells good cold. The gal at the store said it should have a sweet buttercream smell so we will see.

On this very chilly day (only 58 here mid afternoon!) I have on a Yankee Macintosh two wick and votive and a Mainstays Vanilla three wick. Just blew out the last of my small Slatkin Pineapple Mango candle--so good--happily I got a three wick in this scent yesterday. Also have had a votive in Yankee Almond Cookie going--wonderful.

Have a great night everyone.

Trep - I was also curious about Homemade Cookies. Thank you!

This afternoon I'm melting Carol's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie. :D

Finally got some time to sit down at the computer and read the forums...all of your scents sound awesome. I got to raid the Yankee Candle $1 tart sale this weekend and ended up with a bunch of fall scents. I'm excited to try all of them. Currently melting Pomegranate Cider. It just started melting so not much scent yet, but the cold sniff was awesome.

Ending my evening with CBV's Banana Coconut Cream Pie in the computer room and OMG's Blackberry Sage in the bedroom. Getting ready to watch the Dexter season premiere. I love this show. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

We are dealing with a very serious illness of a family friend and its consuming me emotionally.

Anyone have room for some extra prayers, please keep Randi S. in them. She has battled breast cancer. Fought the spot in the lung and is now dealing with liver and stomach issues. She is my mom's beast friend, just like a sister and is an amazing person. I go to bed thinking and praying for her and wake up with the same thoughts.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread girls. Its just the thoughts kinda flowed out. Sorry.

Sweet&spiceygrl--I bought one of the Slatkin Homemade Cookie three wicks at the sale yesterday--haven't burned it yet but it smells good cold. The gal at the store said it should have a sweet buttercream smell so we will see.

Trep - [smilie=th_teks0311] It sounds delish! Am looking forward to hearing your thoughts when U burn it. I think I foresee a trip to B&BW in my near future. [smilie=th_c032]

Maurie - Will keep your friend Randi in my prayers. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

This afternoon I tried Carol's Cornucopia. Don't know what was in it (don't see it in her store right now), but it wasn't for me. I think I smelled maple [smilie=th_scratch] , but IDK. Have now changed & will end the day with HOS Northern Star.

Sweet dreams everyone. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Good Evening Ladies and Gents,

Trep: I love Early Sunrise. It smelled so good in one of their scratch and sniff catalogs. When I got the candle I wasn't very impressed because the cold smell just didn't compare to the scratch and sniff. However, when I burned it, I was in love.

Sweet&Spicy: On BBW's Facebook page, there is quite a bit of discussion about Homemade Cookies. Everyone who tried it last year loved it and was hoping that it would make a return. I'm so happy it has because I just ordered it. It sounds just like my kind of candle.

DD and I went to the YC outlet and we scored big time! DD helped me pick out my birthday present. She loves getting me candles because she knows how much I love them. We picked out Danish Butter Cookie, Caramel Pecan, Italian Christmas Bicotti, and Christmas at the Beach (eeek...this candle sold like crazy during Christmas last year but I never bought it). I think it even sold out. In October she and DH will wrap them up. I got to use a 20% off my entire order coupon so the price was perfect.

Tonight's scents:

Melts: Peppermint Swirls (YC)

Blueberry Zucchini Bread (Carol)

Baked Vanilla Crunch (Carol)

Candles: Trick or Treat (YC)

Caramel Apple (Slatkin/BBW)

Good evening! [smilie=The_Hi]

Maurie, I''m sure sorry to hear about your friend's health battles. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

LLVV, that's a great YC haul! Enjoy. [smilie=th_blij40]

Earlier today I enjoyed the last clam of my oh-so-wonderful Red Delicious Apple from Haley's. Now it's Pink Poppy from Kristin's Kandles, just getting started. I don't usually care for florals but this also has some mandarin. Sweet and lovely!

Gail

today's melts; CFTKR pink raspberries and leuna blue's blackberry sugar

Candles CBV Trick or treat and cinnamon donuts

YUMMY!!

We finally got rain here after a six week drought. It's supposed to get cooler by the end of the week...I hope so! Currently melting Southern Star mango mandarin and Can Do country Inn! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Monday morning, all. DH is gone for a few days to visit his family so my schedule will be a bit different. Mainly more time for burning--yeah!! Starting out the day with Slatkin Frosted Cranberry --wonderful scent. It is the three wick and I have on a small Slatkin Cranberry Wood with it. I love both of these scents.

LLVV--I know what you mean about the Early Sunrise--you have to burn it to really appreciate what it is like.

What is your take on the Slatkin Caramel Apple--more caramel or apple scent when burning?

Maurie--will definitely keep Randi in my prayers. It sounds like she is in a real battle.

Dabba--yeah on the rain--I hate droughts so I am sure you are thrilled to have some good rain. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi, CF friends - This is kind of a 'fly-by' to post to not my status on the forum since I don't think I have posted at all this month...crazy, busy schedule!

Nothing burning today, but yesterday I burned a PI Macintosh candle in the morning, YC's Farmer's Market at night along with a supporting melt in the same scent.

I'm in and out today but I'll probably put in YC's Macintosh Spice at some point. Happy Monday, all!

Good morning!

Trep - It's a 4 oz. jar and I'm smelling more apple than caramel but I can definitely smell the caramel. It's not a huge thrower probably due to the small jar size. However, what I can smell, smells wonderful.

Tarts for this morning -

Oatmeal Scotchies (CFTKR)

Strawberry Cheesecake (CFTKR)

Candles for this morning -

Caramel Apple (Slatkin/BBW)

Trick or Treat (YC)

lcpfallblinkie.gif Good Morning! Just got back from a nice walk in the crisp fall air.

I started a YC Pumpkin Spice melt this morning, but sadly didn't get much scent. I added half of a CBV scent shot in Pumpkin Pear Strudel to the same melter. Hope to get more scent.

I don't have anything else going since I am getting ready to go out for a bit.

Have a great Monday!