The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

Candles by Victoria has some awesome scents. Cafe Au Lait. mmm I just ran across an older jar and it still smells good as ever.

This morning I'm burning another Colonial tealight - Fireside.

some from last night still going:

CFTKR - Falling Leaves

CYS - Autumn Song

Good morning!

My Banana Nut Bread tart from Carol is making my day. It smells soooo deliciously perfect!

I'm burning YC's Mom's Apple Pie which is actually a very good apple pie scent.

Good Morning!

CinnamonKitty~ Congratulations to you and your fiance!!! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f It's coming close...you must be so busy and excited!!!

Karrie~ Thanks for the info on CBV...she's been on my "to try" list for a long time...

Vintage Girl~ Spooky Sweets sounds [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Melting 3 tarts of Crosscreek this morning...

Sugar Frosted Pizzelles...delicious!

Hey, y'all. I found a couple of Dark Candle tarts that a CF buddy sent me last year. Being the saver that I am, I fired one up. It is from the Vampire Collection called Lillith. It's a wonderful scent and reminds me of "head shops" of days gone by..I am working on the bottom of my EE votive also. I will be changing this out shortly. Have a lovely afternoon.

crysmiley1.gif I had a nice post typed out and I hit the wrong button and poofed it!!!!!

Oh well, I've got a Slatkin candle burning...Autumn Apple. Don't know why I am burning a candle, it's 87 degrees here right now. yikes.png

Melting Green Apple and Cinnamon from CFTKR. I'm not sure I like it as much as the red apple style scents but it is nice for now. It is better than the previous tart, LunaBleu Zen Tea. That one smelled like a sweet perfume that would have been something I might wear as a fragrance, but not something I wanted my apartment to smell like.

[smilie=th_hello]

Cinnamonkitty, congrats on your upcoming wedding! May the two of you have many years of happiness together!

Aria, don't you HATE it when that happens? [smilie=th_gif]

Lots of apple-y scents today, peeps. I'm joining you with Haley's Red Delicious Apple. I only have one clam cube of this left, and I need a bushelful! [smilie=yes]

Gail

I join others in offering congratulations to Cinnamonkitty! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

About CBV, I definitely plan to buy more of these later this fall. I ordered a bunch of scent shots at the end of this past spring, and now I think I know exactly what I want more of, especially Neptune's Oasis and Bathtime with Pooh-- large jars and more tarts!

Tonight it's Haley's Snickerdoodle. The only problem is it's smelling so good that I'm beginning to crave (and eat) sweets!

I had Slatkin's Autumn going earlier, in the form of a single wick mini candle sitting on my combo melter, but the eight-hour safety shut off mechanism kicked in and the melter can't be restarted until it cools down completely. I had gotten so frustrated with the wick on the candle that I gave up on keeping it lit. :angry: Oh well, it was only $5 and it still scents the place nicely on the melter.

Boy, it's getting chilly outside tonight!!!! It's reading at 62 degrees right now and it keeps dropping. I love it! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Melting:

Lemon Buko Pie from Pink Flower Scents

Coconut Cake from CFTKR

Debra: Thank you!!!

LLVV: I so have been meaning to try Carol's Banana nut bread, I'm adding that one to my list for next time

Maggiemae: The Spooky Sweets was insane!!! It cranked out a solid strong throw for over 48 straight hours non-stop! I'm in love [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Tonight I'm burnin':

Crosscreek: Hot Apple Pie which rocks!

CFKTR: Apple Pumpkin Strudel: Its just starting to get it's throw mojo workin and I think it smells okay, a little more on the apple-y side and I'd prefer it on the pumpkin strudel side so I'll wait n see!!!

Good Night!!!!

Pulled out some Christmas scents from last year that i want to use up. I didn't have very good luck with these:

CHC Old Fashion Christmas

CHC Dickens Christmas

Also YC island guava

I am having such a hard time waking up today...I am [smilie=th_316785e4] but it's not helping...I'm gonna be very sleepy at work....

Thanks Vintage Girl! I am supposed to be on lockdown, but after reading Deana's list of new Halloween scents...I'm doomed! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Melting Kountry Light's Granny's Shortbread this morning.

LOL's Vanilla Patchouli upstairs.

Have a nice one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good Morning! I have burning YC Apple Cider and a tart from YC in Mandarin Cranberry. This combo is fantastic. I'm going to YC this friday to use my coupon for $1.00 votives and tarts. I think I will be purchasing just these two. Makes me wish the weather was a lot cooler.

Good Morning CF friends! fallcatleaf.gif

The scent I am melting today is so delicious...oh my goodness...Gingerbread Marshmallow from lunableu. It started out mostly marshmallow and now I am smelling the wonderful gingerbread. :wub: Amazing!

Maggie, I've also had a hard time waking up today. Doesn't help that the weather is overcast and cloudy. It's one of those days when you could just sleep forever! I saw Deana's new scents too!!! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

twinsmom, I missed the last $1 tart sale at YC. Maybe I will make this one...lol Have fun stocking up! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

[smilie=th_smilies_welcome] Vintage Girl!

Have a great day everyone! 31.gif

Hi everyone! Today I am burning my first candle in months -- my pink sugar + lemon candle from CBV. Life circumstances have not been favorable for me to be burning or melting lately. Things will hopefully get better after Christmas. Hope you are all well, my CF buddies! :)

Hi Christy! Great to see you! You okay girlie? Please come post whenever you can. How's the new kitty?

I will not look at Crosscreek,I will not look at crosscreek,I will not...oh heck [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Oh yeah-I am melting Cupcake-Scentsationals so far this morning... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Hey Christy, so good to see you here! I hope you're doing okay. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I'm melting Tropical Twister, another home run from SSS. I swear, the batting average for this vendor is outta the park around here! [smilie=th_blij40] I hope Kim's doing okay...

Happy melting today, my friends!

Gail

trep, thanks for the heads up on the oils...will check them out. I like the oils when you want a quick burst of scent. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I was at Wally world yesterday and I wanted to mention that they have some really cute fall themed warmers displayed with the fall decor. They are Better Homes & Gardens brand and they look a lot like Scentsy warmers. They had a pumpkin and acorn that were just adorable. They also had a few others in red, orange, cream and purple. They also had clamshells in several different scents...cranberry, apple cider, spice cake to name a few. I was very tempted, but did not get anything as I was already purchasing a new tablecloth. Anyhow, just thought I'd mention it....

Where is everyone today? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]