The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

Denny - your new class does sound rewarding. Any chance you might be the one to get the job permanently? [smilie=th_c032]

Jason - I don't have that mix on any of my lists. Spice Rack sounds like a great combo...gotta try that one! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting Candles Melts & More Vanilla Extract and it's really good! I miss her tarts [smilie=th_cry2yw3] and hope she's doing well.

Denny - your new class does sound rewarding. Any chance you might be the one to get the job permanently? [smilie=th_c032]

Jason - I don't have that mix on any of my lists. Spice Rack sounds like a great combo...gotta try that one! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting Candles Melts & More Vanilla Extract and it's really good! I miss her tarts [smilie=th_cry2yw3] and hope she's doing well.

Hey Sweet, on the YC Facebook page under the discussions tab, there are several threads alphabetized by scent that list all the mixology lists. It's nice and convenient. I knew I wanted to mix something with Mac Spice today, so I just consulted the list, found Mac Spice and saw what all mixes were there. The hard part was narrowing it down to which one I wanted to do.

Denny--good luck with the new class. It sounds like it will be a challenge.

I was gone all day so am just now lighting some votives for the evening. I have a Village Crisp Apple and Yankee ones in Ocean Water, Christmas Cookie, Vanilla Cupcake and Autumn Fruit. I was at Yankee today and got two of the votive holders that glow--the purple one and the orange one. I can't wait to see how they look lit.

Have a great night everyone.

Denny--good luck with the new class. It sounds like it will be a challenge.

I was gone all day so am just now lighting some votives for the evening. I have a Village Crisp Apple and Yankee ones in Ocean Water, Christmas Cookie, Vanilla Cupcake and Autumn Fruit. I was at Yankee today and got two of the votive holders that glow--the purple one and the orange one. I can't wait to see how they look lit.

Have a great night everyone.

I've been melting FM's Keylime Noel. It was a freebie, in a small oval cup. Based on the name and the cold sniff, I wasn't expecting to be particularly fond of this one. [smilie=th_butbutbut] it's 100% drooooooolworthy!!! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Gail

Burning WW Pumpkin Butter and YC Harvest Wreath. The only thing I did today was babysit these candles. Both ended up with a good wax pool. Very nice scents and both had a good throw. Had to blow out the WW since it became too strong.

Melted Autumn Wreath from an unknown vendor. This was very nice and blended nicely with the wax I scooped from the WW. Also melted HL Buttercream Crunch. It too blended with the Pumpkin Butter nicely.

Jason-Thanks for the info about the YC Facebook page. I have to look under Discussions. I usually look under Notes.

I hope everyone enjoys their evening!

Hi!

Today's melts:

CFTKR - Butternut Pumpkin (just started melting)

-Amish Spice Loaf (amazing...great if you like spice mixed with bakery)

-Warm Nutmeg (very nice)

Candles:

YC - Candy Corn/Buttercream mix Halloween candle

- Fresh Mint

Melting CFTKR Apple Zucchini Bread, which is absolutely amazing, and burning two small candles from LOL in Pearamel and Vanilla Champange. I am really loving all of the tarts in the Zucchini Bread Sampler from CFTKR. I liked them enough that I gave my soon-to-be mother-in-law the plain Zucchini Bread tart so she could smell how awesome they are too!

Good Morning! Burning Apple Cider from YC both the old and the new. And also burning Village Candle Mulled Cider. Starting to smell real good in here!

Denny, Thanks for the info about scouping out the wax on the village candle. I just might have to do this. I've moved the candle to a smaller room with lower ceilings it's doing better but not the throw that I really like.

Good luck on the job. Hopefully this will become permanent. I have been applying for full time jobs and so far no luck. But as my husband said "at least you have a part-time job".

Hi there.

I've got a couple of Dark Candles votives going this morning along with one strong melt, Pink Flowers Scents - Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake.

This morning I am melting Corn Bread Muffin from Carol...smells very yummy. Also have a Cinnamon Spice jar burning....Swan Creek.

Yesterday, I melted Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla from CYS...a little stronger on the lavender note, but a nice blend and super strong.

fallsmiley6b.gif Have a nice day everyone and happy melting!

Aria, I love your little smiliecon hanging from the leaf! How adorable and perfect for fall!

This morning I'm remelting the rest of my CBV scent shot Bathtime With Pooh. I really want to order this in a candle version. Toffee drizzled with honey-- yummm!

Mornings here are downright chilly now, but our afternoons are still uncomfortably hot around 3-5 pm with the sun beating down and all. We put a few of our autumn decorations outside, but I've noticed no one else in the neighborhood has any pumpkins or decorations out yet, so I think I might wait on the rest. Maybe it's still just too warm yet for anyone to get into a fall mood?

Hi buddies,

Our weather is similar. It's down to the low 50's at night but still in the 90's during the day. I'm seeing no autumn decorations anywhere except for Michael's. Bathtime with Pooh sounds fabulous!

No melting here yet, but when I get back from errands it'll be Can-Do's Lemongrass & Olive.

Happy melting and burning, everyone!

Gail

SweetTart, sounds like you loved the music awards. It's always fun when our favorites win!

PuppyLove- Yeah i do and yep yep i agree. :wub:...Your FM tropical passionfruit sounds good! and hee hee hee "100% droolworthy"!! I like that

cbgirl- glad i can make your day, thought i would share with you all about FM.

SweetTart~ Thanks for the heads up about FM...That makes me HAPPY!! I hope it really stays as much the same as possible!

MaggieMae- [smilie=th_wave] Welcome!! and yeah i hope so too.

Denny- Good luck on your new full time job

I have been applying for full time jobs and so far no luck. But as my husband said "at least you have a part-time job".

twinsmom- awww i know how you feel about being on the job hunt. It can be frustrating for sure. My contract is going to be ending soon here with this job and so i will also be back on the job hunt. :( But good luck! and yes thats good that you at least have a part time job. :)

Recent melt: FM melonade- very good, very nice. Not to citrus-y [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Happy Melting Buddies!!