The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

Good Morning!

Rainy day today but that's okay. Good day for some candlles-Burning YC Strawberry Buttercream and YC Coconut Bay. Melting AMS Vanilla Frosted Grahams.

Good Sunday, all. I am finishing up the dregs of my Yankee Raspberry Cream candle--I have it on a warmer to get the last bit of goodness out of it and it is scenting like crazy. Also have on candles in Christmas Cookie, some kind of vanilla and Candied Apple.

Gail--it sounds like you have a wonderful daughter. Even though you will miss her, I know you must be quite proud of all she does.

Jules--isn't it crazy how odd it feels when you can't have scent--even for one day? I guess we are all true addicts on here. Ha!!

This afternoon I'm melting Angel Food Cake again and Autumn Wreath (from Carol, not Yankee and it's better than Yankee's).

LLVV - I'm a fan of Autumn Wreath, too. Now I've gotta try Carol's! [smilie=th_snoopy] I looked in her store & don't see any. Do you know if it has another name? I know she has to change some names due to TM's, etc.

Puppy - a sad and a happy party for U. [smilie=th_empathy] How far is it from U to San Francisco? Too far to visit?

Jules - have fun w/your family today. You'll still get your good sniffs...the smell of BBQ chicken is right up there with candles. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Just put on a YC recipe for Apple Picking (Apple Cider+Autumn Wreath). Starting to smell good in here! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Gail, you must be so proud of your DD. Good byes like that are bittersweet. [smilie=th_sad-1] Last night we went to a farewell dinner at Outback for our friends that are moving to Guam. I'm sad to see them go and I hope they enjoy their time there as much as we did.

Jules, I hope you have a fun day with family! You can make up for lost melting time tomorrow. :D

Melting Home Sweet Home from Scentsy.

[smilie=th_sHellobar] buddies.

Jules, hope you and the family have a wonderful BD celebration with your MIL. It sounds like a great time!!

Thank you Maggie, Trep, Mpfand, and Sweet re my DD. You're so right, ladies. I'm oh so proud of my girl. She's pretty darned terrific, if I do say so myself. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] San Francisco is about an eight hour drive from us, Sweet. We definitely plan to visit and we just may have to have Christmas in January this time around. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 The party was some big shindig last night, BTW. Very, very fun!

This morning I melted my freebie from Kristin Kandles, Pink Poppy. It didn't want to melt completely so I changed it up and melted half. The throw on this one was light to moderate. Maybe it was just this particular scent. In time, I'll see how the others do. I wasn't expecting to like the scent much. It's mandarin, lily, jasmine and creme brulee. I actually liked it quite a lot and am glad I have the other half for another day. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Now I'm melting SSS's Watermelon Wine, another fantastic gem from Kim. Man oh man, I've had great luck with this company!

Enjoy your afternoon and evening, everybody!

Gail

Dabba - the YC Starfruit is one of my favorites!

Today is YC Spa Fresh - they are opening a store near us soon! You will know where to find me!

Twinsmom- i have tried Village Candle, i bought it in a papaya melon kinda scent. I got mine at Marshall for 7.99 also. Thought i would tried it as well and unfortunately, it didnt work for me. It smell great in cold sniff, but had no throw at all for me. It smell like i was just burning wax. [smilie=th_sign0164] Hope you have better luck than i did with it.

PuppyLove- awwww....like mpfand said, it must be a bitterweet moment for you and you DD. Good to hear that you had much fun at the party before she leaves.

Juletones- That sounds such a fun fun fun day for ya today. Hope you had fun and enjoying it. Save me some BBQ chicken will ya!! Hee Hee [smilie=th_giggle]

Well cant out beat Juletones day today, did some laundry and was cleaning the house the whole morning thru afternoon. Tired! :wacko: Glad got that done today. Planning to watch the MTV Video Music Awards tonight. [smilie=th_popcorm1] Last year VMA was interesting, wonder how this year will be. :D

Melting:

CFTKR Mystic Woods- not bad, interesting scent.

CFTKR Watermelon Garden- This is awesome!! Love this one!

Happy Melting Everyone

I spent all day at my father's house yesterday at a family barbeque. I did manage to find a YC jar in Gingersnaps hiding in his bathroom so I had that burning to make at least one room smell pretty. It was rather old, but still smelled nice.

Today I am melting CFTKR Powdered Sugar Vanilla Buttercream, which is amazing, and burning Haley's 7 Up Pound Cake, which is also really good.

SweetTart, thank you!

I'm melting Pink Sugared Strawberries, my very first from Fragrant Memories. It's a 1 oz. freebie, very strong, huge throw. Unfortunately I'm not much for PS, darn it. :wacko:

Gail

Busy Sunday and I am completely exhausted. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Relaxing with...

YC votive - Fireside

CFTKR - Country Grove

Sweet Scents tin - If October Threw a Party

Have a great night everyone!

Good Monday morning to you all. I am starting my day out with Mainstays Crisp Apple candle--great throw on this. It is the large jar--I find these Mainstays large jars do very well. I put a flat Yankee illuma lid on them and they burn and throw great. Also have on Yankee candles in Christmas Cookie and Candied Apple. Hope everyone has an enjoyable start to the work week.

Good morning!

DD just got on the bus and I'm taking a few minutes to relax.

Sweet&Spicy: My Autumn Wreath tarts are from last year. I haven't seen them listed lately so she may not have any left. Try emailing her because sometimes she has the oil but just hasn't gotten around to making the tarts in a particular scent. She's great about making something a customer wants if she can get the oil or if she already has it.

This morning I just started melting Gingerbread Brulee. I'm burning YC's Chardoney and Fresh Mint. Last night I tried YC's Lakeside Birch and it smells like soap. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep burning that one. It's in the livingroom so maybe I'll get around to trying it again tonight. I hope the scent works out for my nose because I love the picture on the jar.

Good morning everyone!!! Hope u all had a great weekend!

Been so busy around here with school and sports in full swing, and my MIL is in the hospital with pneumonia, so we have bee busy visiting her as well.

Sounds like most of you are starting to enjoy your fall scents, I've instructed the DH to bring up the fall decorations today and once they are out, myy first fall scent will be my all time favorite YC Autumn Leaves.

LLVV, how's the girlie liking the new school, and teacher? Who does she have? My cousin is teaching kindergarten, Mrs. Murray, That would be soooo cool if she has her!

Aria, 'do' u repaint every year??

Last nights melt was wonderful, SSS Birthday Cake so strong and delicious smelling.

Have a great day all!

Oh yea, I got the new Mountain Friends tart burner from YC, it has all the bears on it..'sooo cute!