The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

Only in the 90's, huh Gecko..............LOL We had mid 80's but humid as heck from stupid Earl. Which, by the way, they were totally OFF on. We barely got any rain from this storm and no wind.

Oh well, everyone is safe though.

Today I have been melting Can-do's Watermelon/Kiwi and that is it. Very dreary, sleepy, boring day here. I think I slept most of it away. Dark and gloomy.

Hope everyone is well.

Jason - your fruitful buying trip to YC and B&BW pushed me over the edge and I made the journey, too. The mall is NOT my fave place, especially with this being the weekend before school starts next week. :roll: Oh, the sacrifices we make. :lol: Is your B&BW located directly across from YC like mine is? Good planning on their parts! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I really liked YC's swirl jar of Autumn Wreath & Autumn Leaves, so am melting a combo of those. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Everyone have a fun & safe long Labor day weekend! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Barbita, your avatar photo is beautiful.

DH is away so I get to play...with my more unusual scents that is. I have a whole separate container of melts that I like but he doesn't. I save them for when I'm on my own. Mostly Creme Brulee and Leather scents, if you must know.

Melting Lunableu - Thai Coco Martini. I like it a lot, and wish I had more.

I'm going to put away all of the summer melters and candle holders this weekend and pull out the autumn decorations. Hubby will be in for a surprise.

Oh Nancy, the weather was just beautiful today. Nice breeze, low humidity. Tonight is very cool, and fall-like. Loving it! Made me want to pull out my fall decorations, but I'm waiting until the day after Labor Day.

Tonight it's large jars of my favorite scents: YC Autumn Wreath and Autumn Leaves, and melting YC Mountain Lodge.

Jules, that's funny about decorating while DH is away. I plan to do the exact same thing; DH is going to be out of town week after next and I will be busy, busy, busy! :D

I really envy your cooler weather, Jason and Nancy. We hit 108 here today. <_<

Regardless of the temps. I'm done with summer scents. Currently melting a new one from Scentsy, Maple Butter.

Sweet - good thought about the malls being so busy this weekend...phoooey. My YC is also right down from the B&BW...so I found a free shipping coupon for B&BW...and am working through my YC coupons.

Jules - perfect timing. I melted a creme brulee for the first time tonight. It almost smelled like it had soured milk in it. Is that a usual note, or did I get a dud?

My better scent for tonight: Slatin's tarts, I wish they had more, Pineapple Mango.

Last melts of the night...

Satin Sheets from Almost Country in the BR..the DH is away for a softball tournament...so I can melt all night with no complaint!!! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Iced Lemon Biscotti from Snickerdoodle Creations downstairs...Delicious!

Good night all! [smilie=thzzz003]

Deb, DH thinks all Creme Brulee has an off, sour smell, although he was more colorful in his description. I usually like the scent, but I have to be in the mood for a super sweet bakery type.

Mpfand, I'm glad I'm not alone in the Autumn decorating. I'm going to keep it to fall colors and leaves. As much as I want to bring out the Halloween stuff, I've got to hold off a few more weeks on the skeletons.

This morning:

Candledippers - Tin Star melt

OMG - Santa's Whiskers melt

Village votives - Maple Butter , Snowberry

Bizzy B's - Patriotic Layer candle , Almond Cookies & Butter cream layer

YC - Almond Cookie jar

Spotted Hog - Banshee Bread Pudding jar

Oh yeah! It's going to be a great day. I hope yours is super too.

Mpfand - I wish I could send U some cooler weather. :? I'll give it a try. :P We had a front go thru yesterday and went from low 90's Wed & Thur so mid 60's today. :shock: Roller coaster temps, for sure.

I'm burning Slatkins Pumpkin Patch. Soooo good! [smilie=th_00000020] Luv how these candles get a full melt pool and start thowing so quickly!

Good Morning!

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful Labor day weekend. All my children are here at the beach along with some friends. My family is all here as well as my brother has a house here as well.

Just started melting LOL Sweet Strawberry Shortcake, GHBT Snozzberry and burning YC Coconut Bay and Strawberry Buttercream.

I for one am very sorry to see summer end. It will be back to the old routine starting next week. At least we have Fall to look forward to.

Have a great Saturday everyone!!

[smilie=th_wave] Hi everybody!

Mpfand, are your temps supposed to start going down? We're 104 here and going down to around 78 by Thursday. Crazy weather, but I like it. [smilie=th_a136]

Sweet, ITA about the Slatkin Candles. They're SO good! [smilie=th_aa17] I didn't get any this time around though. I must be sick. [smilie=th_bb41]

Michele, I'm with you on not wanting summer to end. [smilie=th_clap1]

I'm melting the last clam of LOL's Vanilla Crack. Believe it or not, that's a good thing. The scent is divine, but I've got to work through some of these oldies. In with the fresh new stuff!

It seems like everyone who was threatened by Earl got through it okay. Is that right? I sure hope so!

Gail

Mpfand, I'm glad I'm not alone in the Autumn decorating. I'm going to keep it to fall colors and leaves. As much as I want to bring out the Halloween stuff, I've got to hold off a few more weeks on the skeletons.

Candledippers - Tin Star melt

OMG - Santa's Whiskers melt

Village votives - Maple Butter , Snowberry

Bizzy B's - Patriotic Layer candle , Almond Cookies & Butter cream layer

YC - Almond Cookie jar

Spotted Hog - Banshee Bread Pudding jar

That's exactly what I plan to do. [smilie=th_slider_hi5] The skeletons can come out of the closet in a few more weeks! All of the scents you have going sure sound wonderful.

Mpfand - I wish I could send U some cooler weather. :? I'll give it a try. :P We had a front go thru yesterday and went from low 90's Wed & Thur so mid 60's today. :shock: Roller coaster temps, for sure.

I'm burning Slatkins Pumpkin Patch. Soooo good! [smilie=th_00000020] Luv how these candles get a full melt pool and start thowing so quickly!

Thanks, sweet! According to the forecast, next week is suppose to cool down to the 90's, maybe even high 80's. Sounds much better than 108! I have that Pumpkin Patch in a tart. Glad to hear it's a good one. Cold sniff is sure yummy!

This morning I'm melting Pink Vanilla Sugar from Bella's. Have a great day, everyone!

Michele~ At the beach with all the fam? Sounds like a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!!

The weather today is just breathtaking...it feels like Fall is in the air...kinda. I opened all my windows and the wind is blowing through the house. My kids have already started school but they have off again till Tuesday...hope to enjoy this weekend too!

Gail~ I can NOT believe you have 104!!!!!! It's 77 here!

Still have the Iced Lemon Biscotti going today...this is really a lovely scent...you can smell the icing and the sweet lemon flavor! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

This wonderful (still muggy though) Saturday, I have melting Haley's Spiced Apple in the kitchen and in the bedroom I have CBV's Night Blooming Jasmine candle going.

House is tidy and laundry is looking at me. I cannot bring myself to do it today. I will get on that yuck task tomorrow. Headed to our ocean later to see how the tides are maybe stop at Macy's for a new MAC lipstick :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and their house smells pretty.

[smilie=th_hema1]

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Barbita - Nice to see you back. :D

Yep, Southern California weather is on a roller coaster ride as well. Like Gail said 100s today with temps in the 70s arriving mid-week. September is usually a very hot month for us so I appreciate the break from the heat whenever we can get it.

This morning I've been melting Maine Blueberries from Virginia Candle.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Today is a perfect 10 weather wise. I am melting LOL-Teakwood Treasures in my FR and CFTKR-Midnight Embers in my Lr. I'm trying to do a little house cleaning but my [smilie=th_LOVE] just is not into it today. Maybe I'll venture outside for a bit to enjoy this lovely day.

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Barbita - Nice to see you back. :D

Yep, Southern California weather is on a roller coaster ride as well. Like Gail said 100s today with temps in the 70s arriving mid-week. September is usually a very hot month for us so I appreciate the break from the heat whenever we can get it.

This morning I've been melting Maine Blueberries from Virginia Candle.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thank you Denny! I'm not melting at the moment. Too Hot! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon