The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind Placeholder

Favorite Angel Made Scents...scents...

Hi nygal....some of my favorites from AMS are Blueberry Z. Bread, Creme Brulee, Fruity Loops, Fudge Brownie and Chocolate Cupcakes. There are many more but these are my favorites.

I've enjoyed a lot of AMS scents. My big faves are:

Banana Nut Bread

Butt Naked

Butter Rum

Buttery Pumpkin

Country Berry Hotcake

Country Bumpkin

Creme Brulee

Fudge Nut Brownie

Harvest

Mulled Cider

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Sugar Cookie

Vanilla Extract

Gail

Speaking of AMS scents...

I love them also, however, I seem to be having a problem getting my last order. I placed a moderate sized order, and also tried her new scented laundry soap. That was on August 15h and I haven't heard anything at all. I have emailed her twice now with no response.

Has anyone else had a problem?

I love them also, however, I seem to be having a problem getting my last order. I placed a moderate sized order, and also tried her new scented laundry soap. That was on August 15h and I haven't heard anything at all. I have emailed her twice now with no response.

I am awaiting an order too. I ordered just tarts though as it's my first order with them. What did you order?

Oh Deezee, that is terrible. I try to be very patient when there is a long TAT but I HATE it when they don't answer emails!!!! I hope you hear something soon!

Oh Deezee, that is terrible. I try to be very patient when there is a long TAT but I HATE it when they don't answer emails!!!! I hope you hear something soon!

I am surprised to hear this-Christy usually answers emails promptly. When my order would have been delayed Christy didn't want me to wait so she sent me everything and then shipped separately what she was waiting on. Good Luck-Hope you hear something soon.

Christy's TAT has been a little longer than usual for me because of all the sales but i have never had a problem with her replying back about my order. Hope you get your order soon.

I also decided to try AMS...placed an order on August 20 and haven't heard a word about the status of my order. I ordered tarts and a few votives...not a huge order. I've seen this vendor post a lot on FB...perhaps she should spend more time filling orders?

Wow deezee-that's a first on this vendor. I do hope you get some answers soon.

Funny Aria! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

And totally true! I hope you also hear something soon. I just placed an order for this sale.

deezee and crazy4, have you gotten your orders yet? I emailed the vendor and she replied saying she had "a delay from my supplier", but that my order should be going out Monday (tomorrow). Hope this is a good sign and that we all get our orders this week!

cbgirl, okay, good - I am so glad our orders will be coming soon! I am looking forward to trying the melts from AMS.

I was told she had to wait for another shipment of wax from her supplier. Apparantely the sale was a great success for her and she had to order more supplies.

on another note,I am still awaiting an order during Bellas last sale. Anyone else still waiting for that seller?

I finally received my order from AMS this Saturday. This was after me sending a rather no-nonsense email. TAT was 5 weeks...website said 2-3 weeks. I was never informed that they ran out of wax. My main gripe is being left hanging with no clue as to when my order might arrive. Would it be a lot of trouble to have sent a mass email to all customers saying you are waiting for some wax to arrive??

With all that being said, they were very generous with freebies (8 large size tart shots and a sample of laundry soap plus a code for 30% off my next order). I am pleased with the tarts and votives I got. The chunky votives are really pretty.