The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

What is your Favorite Pumpkin Scent???

I am in need of a really great pumpkin scent and since I am a fan of paraffin wax, does anyone have any suggestions for a great pumpkin. I am looking for spice and also for sweet ~ two different scents, if you will.

It must have a really good, strong throw.

Any suggestions?

Cisley

Pumpkin is my most favoritist (new word :lol: ) sniff! :? Have U tried CFKTR? Carol has lots of em, probably in a sampler so U can try quite a few at once. One of her newer ones, Pumpkin Butter is delish! Yesterday I melted her cuttable donut in Pumpkin A La Mode. Equally delish! I agree w/the others, Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding is one I get by the bag. :) Carol makes a good one, too. I haven't found many pumpkin scents I don't like. :P I'm sure I have more faves, I'll check my lists. :P

Thanks for the input. I am really picky about my Pumpkin. I like CFTKR Pumpkin Zucchini because you can smell the Pumpkin. I ordered Pumpkin Bread Pudding from Fragrant Memories but I am not getting an order since she closed shop.

Thanks for jolting my memory about Can Do. I have that on my list as being very good so when I re-order, I will be getting that one.

Any Pumpkin Spice or Pumpkin Pie Spice you recommend???

Cisley

Cisley, I am picky about pumpkin scents too. Can't be too pumpkin-y! I like the spicy or sweet versions of pumpkin.

I would recommend Can-Do Pumpkin Pie and Carol's Pumpkin Spice or Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Crosscreeks Pumpkin Pie Spice.

I love Yankee Candle's Frosted Pumpkin (retired) and Spiced Pumpkin. Would love to branch out and try some of these mentioned here!

Caroline :)

Caroline, you ought to! You really can't go wrong with CFTKR, and her pumpkins are scrumptious!

I love Frosted Pumpkin and Spiced Pumpkin, too. But then, I think you all ready know that! Oh, don't forget Pumpkin Pie! Mmmmmmmmmmm, pumpkin.

Hmm, no one mentioned Pure Integrity?

I tried PI's Pumpkin a couple of years ago and remembered that it was really strong, but smelled more like butterscotch to me than Pumpkin - which could just be my nose. It's still a great scent, though, just not quite what I was expecting.

I am melting Pumpkin Donuts from Busy Bee (I think that is the name.... I threw the wrapper away, but I think that is the name). It is a really nice blend! Smells like I have been baking..... [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I'm going to have to go with CFTKR Sweet Harvest Pumpkin...long-lasting, strong and not overly spicy. This one has moved into the top slot for my favorite pumpkin.

I [smilie=th_smilies-2] Spotted Hog's Pumpkin Donuts and Perfect Pumpkin Pie!

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid]

I have one of those burning now (it's a candle so I can't flip it over to see which one, LOL) and it's just amazing. Their pumpkin bakery scents were my first SH experience and I was sold on them instantly.

Candles By Victoria has Spiced Pumpkin Chutney, which I really like (along with Pumpkin Pickin and some others but SPC is my personal fave).

LOL Candles had a Pumpkin Zucchini Bread at one time but I don't see it anymore. It was strong and good and very pumpkin-y.