The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
katzncandles

hello everyone!!

hi everyone!!!

first of all i hope you don't mind my english, it is far away from perfect, but i hope you will understand what i want to say.

i am so glad i finally found a way to talk with other people about my addiction!

my name is rainer, i am 32 and live in vienna, that's the capital city of austria.

i made my first experience with scented candles about a year ago with yankee candles.

my first housewarmer was frosted pumpkin, this scent aroused my passion for this candles.

in the meantime i have dozens of large housewarmers, two wick tumblers and tarts.

my favorite scents are food and spice, especially pumpkin in all variations.

now i will read your postings to get a first impression of this forum!

i am really looking forward to get to know you all .

:shock: :P [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

[smilie=th_e3301ae2]

rainer

Hello, and welcome Rainer! I, too, am a big Yankee fan. I've been to Austria, and it is just gorgeous there! Hope you have lots of fun on the forum!

:shock:

Guest Viennalady

Your Viennice sister is sending you a warm and hearty welcome. There are not to much of lovers of scented candles in this town, so we know and appreciate each other very much. Glad that you found your way in this forum. It, this forum has a very special loving american touch.Hope you find much inspirations!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]