The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
GeckoGirl

Hello from AZ...

Hi!

I'm Deirdre, former owner of The Blue Gecko Candle Company! I know many of you were past customers, and I miss you guys!! While I'm no longer selling...I still LOVE smelly stuff! LOL! Now that I'm not a vendor, figured I'd join the gang and see what scents I can't live without!

And anyone interested in a swap...shoot me a message. My tart stash needs replenishing [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Hugs!

Deirdre

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Deidre! You'll find LOTS of us on here luv your scents! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I'm kinda confused, tho. I thought you were still in business on Etsy....? [smilie=th_idontknow] I'm assuming you've closed up shop on there, too? [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Glad you've joined us! [smilie=th_happy096]

Ah, Thank you [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Nope, unfortunately I no longer have an "official" store. I listed some tarts I still had on hand recently on ETSY. I sold most of my supplies and oils, so now I just make my tarts....for me [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi Deirdre! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Count me in as a big fan of BG! If we can't have your tarts anymore, I'm sure glad we can have YOU! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] to our fun little corner!

Gail

So glad you have joined us, Deirdre! Sounds like you have definitely earned some recreational "down time" to goof off with all of us scent addicts! :shock:

Hey Deidre!!!! Welcome to the Forum!!! I miss your tarts SOOOOOOO much!!!! Still have a few in my stash. Have fun here, its good to have you!

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 You guys make me blush [smilie=th_a136] Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I already know what a great group of gals (and guys!) are on here....but it will be fun to be able to post and get help with my scent addiction, LOL!

Welcome Deidre!

Yours were one of the first tarts I tried after finding Candlefind! Love them and I still have a very few left. Your Green Apple Pucker was my favorite!!!

:shock:

Debbie