The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Gail, National Underwear Day?!! Good Grief! [smilie=th_friends] YaY for hot weather! weathermanf2.gif

I've added Nene's Thai Lemongrass to the mudroom plug-in melter.....haven't used this melter in ages!!!

Trep - Thank you for your comment about my avatar.

Busy day today!

I'm melting Village Candle - Fresh Strawberries. strawberry.gif It is wonderful!

Just got home from the Yankee store--I caved and got a bunch of new fall accessories--the nut people ones--that is what I call them anyway. I fell in love with them.

Came home and put on Strawberry Buttercream from Yankee--my favorite.

Have a nice night everyone.

Hi, folks! Just got back from the Yankee store myself using the $1 tatt coupon! Got a few summer ones - it's still HOT here so I'm nowhere near ready for fall scents, though I did get a couple to preview and some apple and fruit ones for September.

Today I have been melting YC's Island Spa and Crosscreek's Clean Sheets. Have a great night!

Popped on my Coconut Hibiscus tart soon as it arrived...Strong and lovely! This is a really beautiful scent...thanks for the recomendation Gail and Sharonana!

Continuing my strawberry theme into the evening.

Now melting CYS - Strawberry Jelly Roll. [smilie=th_friends]

LLVV- hope there is good news in ur dad CT report den. Best of luck.

trep- wow ur dad had battle cancer for 8 yrs and no recurrence and doing great?! That is really awesome. Love to hear stories that turn out great like yours.

candlefaninokc and momuvtwo- got an email on that YC $1 tart thing too. Have more then enough tarts though. Lol.... but gonna try to take advantage of that, probly this weekend ill try to go if i have time.

Well with the mango papaya tart that i melted frm last time, after a short while, it started to smell weird and then no scent afterthat. sucks. [smilie=th_catkiss] :P hate when that happens wen it smell so nice but then it faded to a no so pleasant smell. hmmm weird. [smilie=th_roll] [smilie=th_friends] change it to CFTKR strawberry bomb- oh wow this stuff is awesomely strong! i mean this lasted more then several hrs. Now this is what im talking about! Hee hee!

Also had melted CHS poolside- lovely calming scent but wish it could last longer.

Well happy Tarting everyone! Friday is near!! Lol [smilie=th_LOVE]

Hi all! I'm all moved into my new place and burning CBV Raspberry Guava. I also have some buttercream thing in the melter but it's not on right now.

I've hardly done anything with wax this summer because of all the moving, but now I'm staying put at least for fall-winter-spring so the wax is starting to come back out.

DH has now moved to Virginia for his job and we will be apart for a year. I am pretty bummed but he really likes the job and it is what we have to do in the long run. So far I have been trying to stay busy to avoid having enough time to feel sorry for myself.

In other news, I FINALLY GOT A KITTY!!!! Her name is Dakota and she is such a cutie. I'll post more in the off-topic forum.

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7] [smilie=th_friends]

HEY CHRISTY!!! [smilie=th_friends] Good to see you!!! Hopefully, time will fly right by for you and your DH and that you will see each other often! Congrats on the new home and new kitty!!! Gotta post some pics of the new family member!! Dakota is a beautiful name!!

Sweettart~ Yep...I melted my Poolside the other day and it was pretty light, I thought. It couldn't keep up with the other tart I was melting. If you like bakery, her Zucchini Bread was strong and long lasting! [smilie=th_roll]

Lovetopuzzle - Happy belated :oops: birthday! :P Hope you had a smellylicious day! (thread started)

Christy [smilie=th_friends] - glad to C U! That's a major bummer being away from your DH. :? But....the kitty is GOOD news! [smilie=th_roll] You have a new best friend. [smilie=th_catkiss] [smilie=th_LOVE] Yep, we need pics of sweet little Dakota. [smilie=th_aa17] Purdy please? [smilie=th_c61]

Hi!

The CT showed kidney cancer and based on everything going on, it's probably stage 4. Not good news. :-((( Thank you everyone for your well wishes. I'm hoping for a miracle, but I'm not so sure that will happen. I hope that there will be some kind of treatment that will make him feel better and live for a while so he can see DD grow up some more. He loves her to bits. We are all going to bring dinner over to them on Saturday.

Tonight I'm burning YC.s Green Grass and I'm melting Carol's Caramel Apple Pie which I love.

I need some rest. This emotional rollercoaster is really wearing on me. Hopefully the TV will let me doze off.

LL - Hugs to you, and I am a big believer in miracles.

Tonight has been Busy Bee's Pink Mulberry

Trep - Nut people? Made me look!

Christy - that is one swell cat.

Hello....just winding down with one candle burning YC Bay Breeze

Christy! Missed you girl! I have to say I was just thinking of you a couple of days ago and wondering how everything was going. Dakota is one cute kitty....I know you are spoiling her rotten! Glad to see you back!

nightboat.gif

LLVV~ I am so sorry to hear the news but keep the faith. Spend as much time with him as you can and your little one too...she will cheer him! Your smile will do wonders!!! (even though it is hard sometimes!)

:)

Christy, big congrats on your oh-so-adorable new Dakota kitty! She'll no doubt be a wonderful companion for you during the coming year.

LLVV, I'm sure sorry to hear the latest about your dad. You're all still in my prayers, sweetie.

Maggie, I'm so glad you like Coconut Hibiscus, just because I'm glad you like what you ordered, and also because I raved about it so much. It's sure no fun to carry on about something only to have others go "Eeww!" :(

I've been burning Coconut Hibiscus all evening while DH and I try to figure out how to import videos from the camera to the computer. We got 'er done but it weren't purdy! :) Thank heaven for Coconut Hibiscus to soothe the frayed nerves...

Gail

LLVV--sorry this latest news isn't good--don't give up--I will keep your dad and all of you in my prayers.

Christy--glad to see you back--sorry you and DH have to be apart but hopefully the time will go by faster than you think.

Starting my day out with YC Orchard Pear. I looked and the accessories I got at Yankee yesterday are the "Nut Babies" ones. I keep saying "nut people" but it is "Nut Babies". Very cute.

I am meeting a former neighbor for coffee today. She lost her husband just a month ago so it will be a bittersweet meeting for us. I am hoping to cheer her up just a bit. Think I'll take her a candle.

Happy Friday, Burning same candles but I have added Very Vanilla from Can-Do. I better get busy with my chores so I can take daughters to get school supplies.

I'm always sad when school starts. I love being with girls everyday. This is going to be a big deal for them they are starting middle school this year.

Happy Friday~~~I am melting Kim's Strawberry Buttercreme @ work, I love this scent! Speaking of Kim's...i placed a small order from her yesterday on Ebay, she added Zucchini Bread which i had requested and she added Cantelope Melon. Anxious to try these 2 new ones :)))