The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Good afternoon....

Melting some of Nene's Kitchen Krumbles in Honey Graham Pie Crust....lawdy! I love this scent!!!!

:lol:

Me again. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I tried Haley's Candy Corn in palm. Not a great scent and almost no throw. That's the end of my 2 tart trial of palm wax. The verdict is guilty of not enough fragrance. :lol:

Switched to CCCC Watermelon Smoothie. This one is perfectly innocent of any infraction, large or small. [smilie=th_cha40]

Enjoy your day, everybody.

Gail

sounds much better for your Dad LLVV. Still sending prayers your way.

It is SO hot here today...103 with a heat index of 110!!!! My goodness!! Way too hot for me!

Melting Cabernet from AMS.

LLVV - still sending prayers your way.

:lol: Me, too!

Puppy - don't give up on palm wax. The next time U order from Busy B, try theirs, it's very good! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I'm melting Can-Do's Dad's Cucumbers & Cream. Nice, clean scent for a horribly humid/hot day. Hopefully, this will be the last week of it. [smilie=th_cha40] Fingers crossed....

LLVV, hope the news for your dad just keeps getting better and better. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Melting Red Candy Apple from Scentsy.

Hey there...heading out to the pool but I added:

Hawaiian Cake from Busy Bee

Have a good one. :lol:

Update...

That one was okay but I'm feeling a little bakery this eve...put on Zucchini Bread from CHS...this is TDF!!! YUMMO!

Aria- Honey Graham Pie Crust is my ALL TIME FAV from Nene!!!

Hi All!

Even though it's hot out I am so not ready for Fall yet.

Today's melts are AMS Sea Salt Caramels and AMS Pink Sugar Bean. So good!

LLVV-Hope you continue to get more promising news! Hang in there!

Beautiful day-Hope the weather holds out. Rain in the forecast. Supposed to get my landscaping done tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone!

:lol:

Two Slatkin candles this eve....

Beachside

Pineapple Mango

Maggie, I agree....Nene's HGPC is out of this world good!

LLVV, bless your heart for being such a good daughter to your dear dad.

I know everyone here is going to [smilie=th_316785e4] me, but I love the hot weather [smilie=th_BringItOn] ....although I don't think it's quite as hot here in Michigan as it is in the south and the rest of the midwest.....

Have a great night! 1sm360sweetdreams.gif

Thank you so much for the support. I talked to him tonight and he's still sounding upbeat. I'm thinking that maybe he wont get depressed about this. At this point, I don't really think the cancer is his main concern. I think he just wants the pain from the tumor to go away. I feel bad that he has to go through this and I feel bad that he now has to live with the regret of never getting a colonoscopy. I wish I could make it all go away for him. I wish I could turn back the clock to 18 months ago when he laughed at the idea of a colonoscopy. I had one and I tried to tell him to get one but he laughed it off. I wish I would of had the courage to yell at him to get it because I could see in the future he'd be dealing with this. I can't so I'm trying hard to move forward and help him out as much as possible. I'll try to make it better now, in the present. He had the full body CT today and hopefully there will be good news in the report.

Tonight's scent is Christmas Kitchen from Carol.

Good Morning All! Still burning and melting the same scents that I had on yesterday. I put a YC votive in Cranberry Chutney in a mini crock (35 watt) yesterday morning and I melted it all day approx. 12 hrs. I plugged it in again today around 5.30 am and its still giving a great throw. I know some were asking about getting any throw from votives. This is the only way that I get any scent from them.

I can see a trip to the YC store in the near future for some of the $1.00 votives.

Good Morning! It's a lovely morning here...thtante.gif

I just put Carol's Apple Thyme in my melter....this is a new one for me. Cold sniff is a little odd....must be the thyme. I am eager to see how this one smells once it warms up!

I added a no name coffee scented melt in the bedroom and the family all just about gagged.

DH claimed it smelled like rotten underwear. Whatever that smells like. [smilie=th_a136] The kids were running in and out of the room shrieking and fake choking.

A house full of comedians today.

[smilie=th_316785e4] [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Switched out for Nene's Lemon Squares in there. It's a better match with my terrific LOL Pink Key Lime Pie anyway. Alls well in the world again.

[smilie=th_aa20]

That's funny Jules...

Well, the Apple Thyme wasn't all that strong and I didn't really care for it anyhow. Didn't smell any apple, just an odd scent which I cannot describe.

Switched to CBV Banana Walnut which is doing much better!

Jules: That's one way to get your guys to leave the house for awhile, just put on the coffee scent.. [smilie=th_BringItOn] My computer or internet is messed up again. So, I may be able to check in and may not. FRUSTRATNG..I am melting Backroad Hobbies- Black Raspberry Vanilla type. I place an order with EE this morning while my internet is connecting with 35% off..Have a great day buddies and I'm praying for cooler weather in the Midwest.

[smilie=th_BringItOn] Rotten underwear you say? Where can I get me some of that? NO! LOL!!!

Melting:

Kaidu from Pink Flower scents..terrific!

Buttercream Cupcake from FM

Have a nice day! [smilie=th_316785e4]

LLVV- Your Dad sounds like he's in a good place mentally. My Mom had stage 3 colon cancer and she is cancer free for almost 3 years. I hope everything comes back favorably, but the mental aspect is very important.

Good morning! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Sweet, thanks for the tip about Busy Bee's palm wax. Much appreciated and good to know! [smilie=th_aa17]

Aria, I like hot weather too, and I'm in the desert. :shock:

Jules, that's so funny about the rotten underwear! [smilie=th_a136] And very timely too. Here's an important newsflash, everyone: It's National Underwear Day! [smilie=th_aa20] You can go to WikiHow and read all about how to choose comfy undies. You're welcome. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I'm melting the oh-so-lovely Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew from the oh-so-wonderful Can-Do!

Comfy undies and Can-Do. Does life get any better?

Gail