The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Switched out the two melters from this morning. I now have Twigs & Berries melting in two melters. These are from Almost Country....I had three tarts left in a bag and decided to use them up. I had forgotten how much I like this scent!

[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Melting April Fresh from Melissas Primitive Wicks again. Love this one.

Does anyone have anything that has worked for them for losing weight? I am so down in the dumps about it. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Lost 60 pounds on Weight Watchers, maintained for 5 years. Now I work for them as a meeting leader. It works, and it's liveable. You shouldn't do anything to take weight off that you aren't willing to do the rest of your life to keep it off. Weight Watchers teaches you to eat the right foods in the right amounts from the beginning to lose weight and keep it off, if you follow the plan. But after trying many things before WW, I can say this was the easiest thing to follow and work into my life without 'dieting'.

Hi buddies! [smilie=th_happy096]

Michele and Maggie, thanks. I'm glad I made you smile. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Humor helps to improve everything, I think. And the most amusing of all is to poke fun at yourself. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Michele, big congrats to your sister. That has got to be really exciting for everyone! And a lovely motivator for you, no doubt. You'll have to keep us all posted on the upcoming wedding plans! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Maggie, I hope your day at the beach with your sister has been perfect!

Trep, you sound so exasperated with the heat and humidity. Fingers crossed for a break in the weather for you!

Sweet, I hope your day off has been terrific!

Denim, ITA wiith what Momuvtwo posted, and think her input and advice is extremely wise. I love Weight Watchers!!! Best of luck, whatever you decide to go with.

Extremely busy day today, but now I'm settling in with Country Apple from Can-Do. It's super duper! [smilie=th_idontknow]

Gail

Denim - several gals on here have gone to WW with good success. My sis started going a month ago, too, and so far...so good.

Changed to Nene's Fall Festival. Figured if the weather outside wasn't cooperating...at least I could pretend inside. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Just got home from work and lit up my Strawberry Patch 3-wick candle from BBW- I LOVE this one every time I burn it!

DD and I went to the Yankee Halloween Party and it was a lot of fun. The employees were so nice and they were all dressed up. I don't think I've ever seen so many YC employees in one location. There had to be at least 4 of them. DD dressed up as Ariel from The Little Mermaid.

LLVV- oh thats cool YC has a Halloween party. I didnt kno they do and your DD also dressed up and as Ariel too, great choice! Hee Hee!! So bascailly YC have those to introduce there new stuff? how do you get those invite? Thats pretty interesting. :lol:

cmarie- i feel that same way as you do too about the whole Honey I Washed the Kids dupes. My nosey didnt realy like it either. [smilie=th_idontknow]

candlelove- Oooo! cool a wedding!! can i come too! I enjoy dressing up and going to weddings. Weddings always gives this warm and fuzzy feeling inside of me. yeah i know, im pretty corny. Love lovey dovey stuff. Hee hee!

momuvtwo- wow you lost 60 lbs and not only that, you kept it off as well?! [smilie=th_happy096] Thats awesome! Its alway up and down with my weight. I could just drink water and i would gain weight. Lol [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

karrielynn68- I love that BBW 3 wick candle strawberry patch scent!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Well melting:

CFTKR blackberry jam & zucchini bread (freebie)- alway wanna try this since you all rave about zucchini bread and was thrill wen she added that in and you kno wat..... i like this, its not bad. Its buttery sweetness. Hee hee!!

CHS fun in th sun- Ooooo!! this smell so nice and fruity sweet! decent scent throw as well. Satisfy with this one.

Well happy melting everyone! [smilie=th_wave]

I've lit a couple of candles...

CBV ~ Tiffany D

Slatkin ~ Pineapple Mango

plus a couple of unscented tealights scattered around....

Have a great night friends!

bf-moonswingsmiley.gif

Hi!

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Hot Maple Latte. It's delicious! A great fall coffee scent.

Earlier in the day I melted Sweet Apple Corn Bread which was very nice. I also melted Buttercream Pie which I'm now in love with! Wow wow wow!

Tonight it's Lessie's Haunted House, by Can-Do. I'm thinking ahead to cooler weather, experimenting with some fall scents to see what I might want to order more of. So far, I would have to say that this unique scent is a real winner!!!

This evening I've been melting Nene's Cinnamon Vanilla. I order this one in bulk!

Goodnight all!

Thanks Gail...it was nice to see my sis and my two little neices...one is 7 and one is 18 months....too cute for words!!! :shock:

Melting:

Lemon Meringue Twang from BG...smellin' yummy in here!

Have a nice night all!

Gail--yes I AM very exasperated by this terrible weather. They are saying by late this coming weekend we should get a break--I hope they know what they are talking about.

Can't decide what to melt this morning. I am going to be out for several hours so maybe I will just wait and do something when I return.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning, My house smells great today. I have burning from YC Tuitti Frutti and I'm melting from Can-D0 Bread Puddin. I will be getting a bag of this scent. Also added to the mix Grammies Berry Griddle Cakes from Kim's tarts.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning!

I decided to clean out one of my stash closets this morning. I found way more than I thought I had. I had bags of Busy Bee, Spotted Hog, CHS, and Can Do. I found some great ones and have melting SH Wedding Cake and Busy Bee Birthday Cake. These smell really good!

:shock:

Melting another LOL Birthday Cake that I found hidden in my tart stash (I'm thinking these are from 2007!!). Good thing I have a new package of her tarts on its way!!

I have somehow managed to get those beautiful 2 piece glass tart burners from YC to work. Yippie! I love the look but I always had a hard time getting the tart to burn. I put some paper clips into the tea light holder so it would be raised just a tad and it did the magic trip. So happy!

I'm melting Carol's Pumpkin Vanilla Bomb and Hot Maple Latte. Wow, Hot Maple Latte is a very strong one...great scent!

Melting April Fresh from Melissas Primitive Wicks again. Love this one.

Does anyone have anything that has worked for them for losing weight? I am so down in the dumps about it. [smilie=th_wave]

Denim...I will swear by Weight Watchers. I joined 15 weeks ago, and I have lost 20 lbs. My goal weight was 5 lbs ago. I went from 148 to 128. I am thrilled!!! It really works and you can eat whatever you want..just watch your points. Hubby did it along with me and has lost 18 lbs. If you give it a shot and need any help, I'm here to help!

Last nights melt was Fruit Loops from Spotted Hog. Yummo!!!

["momuvtwo- wow you lost 60 lbs and not only that, you kept it off as well?! [smilie=th_shewiggle] Thats awesome! Its alway up and down with my weight. I could just drink water and i would gain weight. Lol [smilie=th_wave] :lol:[smilie=th_wave]

Thanks!

The only reason I have kept it off is because I really followed WW properly to begin with....finally. This last time was not my first time ;) It's not a 'diet' if you really do change the way you eat and live on the program from the beginning. You should never do anything to take weight off that you aren't willing to do to keep it off. Changes need to be permanent. If not, you really are on a 'diet' and diets are something you go on and off of, which is why and how weight fluctuates. That, and exercise is KEY to loss and maintenance.

So, staying on topic: Today's wax is Cactus and Sea Salt brittle from Pure Scents.

Have a great day, everyone!

Great posts about WW. Momuvtwo beat me to it, but I was going to also advise that exercise is KEY to permanent weight loss. We're meant to move. :lol:

Switched to LOL's Vanilla Crack. Adoration happening here. [smilie=th_wave] [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Gail