The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

LLVV, sending big hugs your way.

Grumpy Girl - Afternoon Tea Party

Sourthern Star - Country Clothesline

Illuminations - Fresh Air jar

YC - Lemon Chiffon jar

Colonial - Orchid Sake poured votive

Welcome Dakota. You're a very lucky kitty. :)

chase.gif Good morning...

Melting another one of Carol's fantastic scents....Corn Bread Muffins

Good Friday Morning! [smilie=th_cc24]

Melting:

Tuscadero's Apple Torta...totally yummy!

Twinsmom- My twin daughters are starting middle school this year too! Very exciting! :)

Trep- What a thoughtful gesture! A candle is a lovely gift...I am sure she will enjoy your visit!

Gail~ I know what you mean about recommendation...it's always a gamble...ya never know what someone else will think...but it's all in good fun!!! I must say that the CH scent was still lingering in the house this morning...LOVE IT! I probably could have melted it all day again...I only changed it for want of another scent...I expect great things from my other tarts! I wrote to Janet to see what kind of wax I got and it is paraffin. She is so sweet and I THANK YOU for getting me to try her stuff again...another vendor that I needed a second chance to find a treasure! :(

Just had to come back and say that Carol's Corn Bread Muffins is reeeeeeeeally good! It reminds me of Z Bread, but maybe a little sweeter? I see a bag of this one with my next order!!!!

[smilie=th_e16] my friends!

Maggie [smilie=th_cc24] I'm thrilled that you're thrilled! :)

I'm melting CCCC's Home Spun Sugar. This one is sooooo :(

[smilie=th_bb20] everybody!

Gail

Good Morning!

Another beautiful day-Weather has been really great this summer.

Melts for today are SSS Summer Breeze and GHBT Exotic Tropical Beach. Not getting much yet but just getting started.

LLVV-Don't give up hope. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Christy-Sad that you and DH have to be apart for awhile but I am sure it will go quickly now with your Dakota.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

:)

TGIF :) I'm melting YC's Juicy Watermelon right now but I can't smell much :( Off to the gym so maybe when I get back I'll smell something??

Melting Sweet Clementine and Strawberry Sweetie, both from Scentsy. I don't care for Strawberry Sweetie, but the kids like it so it's confined to their rooms. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Hugs to you LLVV. Keep the faith and positive thoughts. I am melting Can-Do Prim wishes. This is another winner from Donna. I hope everyone has a nice weekend. I'm starting to get things together for our mini-vacation to see our oldest DS in Penn. on Wed.

Christy; Dakota is such a sweetie. The perfect "fill-in" for your hubby while he is away.

Enjoyed having tea with a friend in my garden by the pool this morning.

We have been having wonderful weather this summer! Record low temps for us. July temps were mostly in the 80s as is this first week in August. We usually average mid 90s in July and upper 90s in August.

I'm melting CFTKR - White Cake. Carol's white cake is awesome!

Denny, that sounds like a divine way to spend some time! Our weather here has been lovely too. August in the desert is never in the 80's!

I'm melting TDC's Pixie Dust, a beautiful, authentic and thoroughly delightful scent. If it were just a bit stronger, I'd be on cloud nine. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Gail

LLVV - thanks for updating us. Keep hopeful. You're all in my thoughts & prayers. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Trep - you're such a good friend. I bet the visit w/your grieving friend helped heal her. [smilie=th_a194]

MaggieMae - Apple Torta??!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Had to go look that one up, sounds delish. Is it more apple or sweet?

Denny - Tea with a friend. In the garden. By the pool. Sigh...[smilie=cloud_9] Doesn't get much better than that! [smilie=snoopy]

I'm melting Nene's Meemaw's Kitchen. Nice & spicy..not harsh, really good! [smilie=th_bounce]

[smilie=th_bb20]

LLVV...I have your Dad in my prayers...bless your heart...miracles do happen everyday.

Christy....your cat is adorable!

Melting Wild Mountain Honey from OMG Candles, she has changed her website name...it use to be Candles by Lucy.

MaggieMae - Apple Torta??!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Had to go look that one up, sounds delish. Is it more apple or sweet?

Sweet... I smell mostly the toffee and the brown sugar...the apple is far in the background...it's very bakery- kinda sweet- less fruity.

Just switched up my melts..

Started Americana from Haley's...the cold sniff is wonderful...I hope the hot throw is another winner! I just love these unique scents!!! [smilie=th_a194]

Good evening....

Burning YC Bay Breeze right now

Earlier, I melted Nene's Mango Sorbet and absolutely loved it! I would order it again! IN BULK!!!!

See everyone tomorrow....off to plot my Crosscreek sale order! geek1.gif

Gail - I figured you were experiencing lower temps this summer too. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. 3120.gif

Sweet - I try to enjoy a cup of tea in my garden every morning in the summer. It was wonderful to spend that time with a friend today. You are so right - it just doesn't get much better than that! butterfly-048.gif

This evening I'm melting GC - Sliced Watermelon. watermelon.gif Great summer scent!

Good Morning!

I just love this beautiful weather!

First melts of the day are CCCC Pure Innocence and CCCC Orange Cranberry Muffin.

I am getting down to my last Crosscreek tarts. I am thinking of plotting an order.