The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Jason [smilie=th_sml29] - glad to see U. Prayers for U and your family, hope things improve soon. :P

I'm melting CFTKR's Colonial Kettle Corn. Another good one! [smilie=th_giggle] Sorry to hear the Raspberry Cream Cake turned on U, MaggieMae. I have trouble w/rasperries, too. They smell sooooo good ...until U melt em. [smilie=iagree]

MaggieMae - I agree with you on the raspberries. I got a Raspberry Cotton Candy Cupcake tart from LOL as a freebie that smelled delicious on the cold sniff, but after melting it, the smell just went downhill to where I had to throw it out.

Melting CFTKR Toffee Maple Buttercream. Love it!

Jason, I'm sorry to hear your family is experiencing troubles. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Lemon Chiffon. :P

Gail

Changed out to Creamy Coconut Commotion from Bella's. I like this one. It's not real heavy on the coconut.

candlefaninokc- sorry to hear that. Hope things will turn out ok for you.

This too shall pass.

anjoymom- [smilie=iagree] well said gurl. One of my fav life quotes. [smilie=th_sml29]

MaggieMae and sweet&spicey- what is up with this zucchini bread scent?! [smilie=th_giggle] Lol. Never tried this scent b4. For you all to rave bout this scent, it must be good. Ill try this one someday then. Hee Hee!

well melting CCCC mango papaya- ooooo!! this is so nice and strong. Love this! :P

Praying for you Jason.

This afternoon's melt is Cherry Chip Cake from Southern Star Scents.

Sooo good! :P

Melting Frankfurt Market from Lunableu this evening. Mixed reviews from my fellas but I really like it. It's a woodsy, earthy scent. Strong and good.

Hey everybody, I really appreciate all the well wishes. It means a lot to me.

Tonight I've got two candles: YC Spa Fresh and Evening Air. And two tarts: YC Storm Watch and Ocean Water. Smells so fresh in here.

ETA: For anyone who's interested, Yankee has a $1 tart/votive coupon out good until the August 8th. You can print out the coupon here: http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/html/retail/Email_HTML/webCoupon_TS008A1.html

Sorry I made the page look weird. If I need to move this link to somewhere else, I will. :P

Good Morning! Starting my day out with some great scents: In the Kitchen I'm burning YC Pumpkin Pie, Kim's Tarts in Mulled Cider and in the bedroom melting YC Cranberry Chutney. I love all of these

Good morning! :P

Everyone's melts and scents sound so wonderful!

I am starting out the day with Crosscreek's Wild Watermelon

It's going to be a hot one here today :)

Hey everyone!!!

Last nights melt was CFTKR's Birthday Cake. Wonderfully strong authentic scent. Definitely a reorder.

Prayers to you Jason and your family as well!!!

Have a great day all!

Good morning!

My dad saw the oncologist yesterday and he thinks the cancer is coming from his colon so his prognosis may not be as bad as I initially though. I'm not 100% sure because I haven't heard about the results of his bone scan and he stil has to have a CT and colonoscopy but he may even get pushed up from stage 4 to stage 3, which I really hope happens because it makes a world of difference. This is so much better than him having lung cancer which is what we all initially worried about since he's a former heavy smoker. I'm just so mad that his primary care doctor never told him that he had iron deficiency anemia. He had to of had this for a long time and even if very mild, he should of sent my dad to a GI doctor. This specific type of anemia when not occuring in a vegetarian is strongly linked to colon cancer. This is the same guy who told him to go to a chiropractor instead of getting an MRI. I asked my dad to ask him how he feels about seeing the chiropractor now. Jerk (I have a better word for this doctor but it's a bad one)!

I'm trying to relax today. DD's best friend's dad is coming over tonight to help my husband move around some furniture upstairs. Her friends will also come over for dinner.

This morning I'm melting Carol's Strawberry Nirvana and cooking ribs.

LLVV- I am so glad that the recent news seems to be looking up for your Dad. You will continue to be in my prayers and I hope each day looks a little brighter for you.

Good morning, all! It's a good one around here because I don't have to run off somewhere and can start the day off with wax! :)

LLVV, that sounds promising indeed! Hopefully your father's prognosis will be much brighter than first anticipated. :P

With yesterday's discussion of raspberries, I wanted to try Can-Do's Raspberries & Cream this morning. It smelled great and was starting to throw nicely but after an hour, kind of fizzled. At least it never got stinky like raspberry scents have done for some of you. Disappointing though. :) I need to dig something else out...

Gail

Good morning.

LLVV, I hope you continue to get more and more promising news.

This morning I 'm melting and burning:

SH - Fruit Loop Cupcakes whippet

Bluewick - Ashton pocket travel candle

Illuminations - Fresh Air jar

Tuscadero's - Caramel Clouds melt

Colonial - Roses poured votive

LLVV--I am so glad the news was better than expected. Hopefully, the other tests will turn out even better. I share your frustration with you dad's doctor. Sometimes they just don't know what they are doing.

It is terribly hot here again--this is really getting old. Won't be changing out the melter for awhile. I have quit lighting candles until this heat wave is over.

Hello~

Today is VERY HOT! So tropical seems like a good choice. GHBT coco mango (favorite). and LOL pineapple cilantro :lol:

Have a great day everyone!