The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

summer_h.gif Good morning! It's going to be a hot one here today.

Melting Fresh Glazed Donuts from Can-Do

Maggie, thanks for your great description of Gypsy Witch. I am still plotting an order from Nellie's Acres and I think I'd like to give that one a try...sounds very unique!

Good Morning Everyone~~~96 today...102 tomorrow, SOOOOOO ready for Fall!

Melting Kim's Tarts Chestnuts & Brown Sugar @ work...this one is SOOOOO good!

Hey everyone!!

Nice relaxing weekend just like I wanted. Went for a long ride with the hubby on his Harley Sunday. So nice just to GO!!!

Last nights melt was from Blue Gecko, Sugared Violets, very nice and strong, but still doesn't compare to CFTKR's.

LLVV and Olive, prayers to you and your families!!!

LLVV, girl I know we've been sayin we have to get together, but if you need to get out and talk, let me know, I'll meet up with you for coffee, I'm just a couple of blocks away. Any night, any time, if you need to chat or vent, let me know. You have my number.

Have a great day everyone. I'm enjoying this fantastic weather!!!

Hi all,

I'm melting Haley's Vanilla Insanity in palm wax today. It's not my all time favorite vanilla but it's good and is holding its own against my lemon floor cleaner. [smilie=th_fe5b5651]

Gail

Melting Blueberry Noel and Colonial Kettle Corn...both from CFTKR

MaggieMae - what did U think of the Kettle Corn? I got one in my last sampler and the cold sniff is scrumptious! :shock:

Melting CFTKR's Apple Pecan Cake. Winner winner chicken dinner! Yummers.[smilie=th_fe5b5651]

Happy Monday everyone....

I melted Strawberry Kiwi from Can-Do yesterday It started out realy good then it changed scent in a bad way. Of course when you don't like the scent it seems to linger forever. I'm trying to find a fruit scent that is very authenic. My search continues.

twinsmom- I have that happen to me b4 too. sux wen that happens... and wen you do find that authenic fruit scent, let me kno cuz i LOVE fruity scents!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

MaggieMae- gypsy witch scent?! thats an interesting name for a scent and kinda scarey too. :lol:

Well check the weather today b4 going to wrk and it said it wasnt going to rain, but guess what you guys?....aftr wrk on my way home, it started drizzling a lttle. Darn weather forecast not being accurate. [smilie=th_Hnh5] Lol

At home now melting CFTKR tropical element- smells alota pinapple but not my type of scent though. Unfortunately nosey didnt really like dis one too much :shock:

Sweettart...I know what ya mean about the Gypsy Witch...lol [smilie=th_Hnh5] ...but it's a good-un!

Sweet~ I'm not a big popcorn fan for melties but I was pretty impressed with that one! It was very yummy and I had it going all day long. Glad she threw that in as a freebie!

Melting:

Pink Sugar Rush from Crosscreek...wonderful.

Raspberry Cream Cupcake from CFTKR...hoping it stays nice...I don't usually have much luck with Raspberry Creams...they usually smell a little rancid to me...so far so good!

Spiritual Awakenings from FM...love it!

Have a good eve!

Hi all. Haven't been on in a while, have had some family issues going on. Don't want to bring anyone down, but if you could just keep me in your thoughts and/or prayers I would appreciate it. Tonight I'm melting YC Mountain Lodge and burning YC Autumn Lodge together....great combo! Also together in the other room, YC Patchouli and Midsummer's Night.

Good Morning! Burning YC Pumpkin Pie, YC Tutti Frutti and a second tealight on Kim's Cinnamon Crunch Cake. Hope everyone has a great day!

Thinking of you and your family, Jason.

Can-do Chocolate Beans

Can-do Pink Carnation (different rooms)

assorted candles from earlier in the week

added candle: Illuminations - Fresh Air

Hoping for better times for all who are experiencing difficult times now. This too shall pass.

This morning I am melting Bahama Mama from Angies....Last night I burned a candle from PI, Chocolate Mint.

Another busy day today for me! I

Have a good one all!

Melting Carol's Orange Chiffon/Twinkies....it's one of her chunky muffins!

smiley_emoticons_stapel2.gif Have a great afternoon!

Good morning!

Jason...Keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything will be ok.

Sweet & Spicy...I love Apple Pecan Cake too!

This morning I'm melting Carol's Harvest Danish...mmmmm!

Jason...thinking of you and your family and adding you to my special prayers.

Melting:

Pink Sugar Rush is back on again this morning...the Raspberry Cream Cupcake turned for the worse... :P

Orange Cranberry Zucchini Bread from Carol... [smilie=th_sml29] this has got to be my MOST favorite ZB she makes.... and that's saying something cause they are all so delicious! This was a freebie that I never would have ordered myself...I see many bags in the future!!!

I totally agree Sweet!!! Next I have to try my Apple Pecan Cake...

The afternoon melt was CFTKR's Orange Cranberry Zucchini Bread. Yeah...I know. Another Zucchini Bread? [smilie=iagree] I luv em all! [smilie=th_giggle]