The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Kim, I saw where you posted about your flowers not surviving the heat.....mine are starting to fade too. All except for the Cleome I planted....holy moly, I think those suckers love the heat and direct sun all day long!!! They are thriving!!!!! I know what you mean about the leaves too.....my burning bush is starting to change color.

Okay, I've started a new melt....the Snickerdoodle Latte from earlier was just too strong and I ended up blowing the tealight out. So now it's Mango Lassi from Crosscreek!

balsam and cedar from YC. Has the whole office smelling wonderful! Got 4 jars of Spring rain from a YC outlet and I have not had any luck with them. Are those normally old or something wrong with them?

good evening everybody!!!! (it's 7:03 pm in vienna)

well, viennalady, i think you could be right. maybe we have met one or two times :) it's just an educated guess [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

i am burning yc 2 wick tumbler world series "himalayan air". i really recommend this great scent, smells very intense, it's almost like being on the top of mount everest breathing fresh and clean air with a hint of cedar wood!! excellent.

so sad yc stopped world series production [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

@ aria: wow i can't believe there are other people loving moonlight harvest!! i thought noboday likes it!

at the time i got the information they will retire this scent i got a nervous breakdown and ordered 5 big jars and a lot of tarts and votives [smilie=th_avatar_4219] [smilie=th_avatar_4219] [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

so if you ever will be in need of moonlight harvest (maybe in a few years, just let me know)

in austria there is no such thing like yc outlet stores, i have to order everything in onlineshops.

i looooove those dancing bananas :)

I just started melting Carol's Cornucopia in my new YC Cornucopia tart burner...LOL. This is an old burner that I got off of Ebay.

I need your help candle lovers. I posted a question about a needing the name of a particular candle company. I need 2 grubby (bumpy outside) pillar candles for my mantle. There was this one (not homemade style) company that became wildly popular on here about 2 years ago after someone posted a bunch of pictures of these pillar candles. I think the company is in the midwest but many people bought these candles from one particular seller (can't remember her name either) on Ebay. Two of the popular scents were a peppermint scent and a coffee scent which was possibly called Mocha. Any ideas anyone???

SweetTart, how great that you're loving your new electric melter!

It's so nice to see our new members from Austria posting! I always feel a teeny bit sad when people sign up and introduce themselves but never really join in. I'm glad you two are getting active here!

LLVV, I'm no help at all. Sorry. Maybe someone who's been here longer could help you out. Have you thought of trying a search of the forum?

I'm melting Crosscreek's Melonade. Out of this world good!

Gail

Hi all!

Currently melting and burning:

K - Sweet Tarts & Bubblegum - CCCC - A really good strong scent - liking this one!

LR - Mantrum - Grumpy Girl - Smells sort of black cherry-ish to me but there isn't a scent description in her list yet so I can't verify that - I like it though

BR - Aged Merlot - Evening Eclipse - A favorite (I also have some oil of the same scent going in the BR oil warmer)

Bathroom - Rose - EW - A really good rose scent - my last one :)

I also have my Tyler Roses jar from Tyler Candles burning in the bath - such a great rose scent.

LLVV, are you thinking of Warm Glow Candles?

http://www.warmglow.com/

I love these and have purchased many from this particular ebay seller....

http://stores.ebay.com/waxntracks

Great prices and excellent CS....quick shipping too.

I love Warm Glow Snickerdoodle, Evening Mocha and Lemon Bliss....they really glow and are so pretty.

Oh yeah, I have also purchased from here too....more scent choices, but a little pricier.

http://flowerpatchscents.com/warmglow.html

I sure hope this helps ya girl! Let me know.

Okay....back to melting.....I've got Carol's Cinnamon Glazed Donut going right now....delicious!

Hey All! :)

Glad to be back with my smellies, Aria! LOL...

Melting Gourdy's Brew all morning from WnS...wonderful! Reminds me a little of Cup of Joe from EW! <>

Gotta change it up after 8 hours....

Zucchini Noel and White Cake - both from CFTKR

my burning bush is starting to change color.

Aria - :P Wow! It's turning red already? Seems way early for that, or is this normal for your area?

MaggieMae - Welcome back! Is this when U were going on your cruise? :)

I'm melting Carol's Candied Apple Pomander. Never smelled this one before, definitely not heavy on the apple, mostly smelling the candy.

Welcome back Maggie!

LLVV-I have burned some of those pillars from Warm Glow. They are SO pretty!

I forgot about my Haley's stash so with all the talk lately I am now melting-

Haley's Vanilla Maple Pecan

Haley's Butter Pecan Pie

Haley's S'mores

Aria, candlelove...you got it! Warm Glow! That's the one. Yay! It's been driving me nuts all day and Google hasn't been much help!

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Pound Cake.

Looks like it is going to be another sleepless night. :?

Melting "let there be peace" from GHBT's. I've got one more of these and that is it! :P I am so missing her tarts.

Got a speeding ticket Saturday and just started paying 40 a week for after school care for my 10 year old, so does not look good on buying tarts any time soon. Wish me luck in my RECOVERY! :)

Oh, Denim! That is going to cut into the wax budget, huh? You have my sympathy!

Tonight is Abby Road - the scent is Denim. Ha! That is a little confusing, denim the scent AND denim the candlebuddy! :)

BTW - is Abby Road OOB now?

Aria, candlelove...you got it! Warm Glow! That's the one. Yay! It's been driving me nuts all day and Google hasn't been much help!

You are very welcome. Well, are you going to order? Don't keep us in suspense.

This morning I am melting Carol's Jelly Donuts in two melters. I've got to use up some of my stash, hence the two melters!

Have a great day! fetch2.gif

I feel your pain, Denim..DH got a speeding ticket last week. DS starts school next week. My wax funds are depleted. :) I need some unclaimed money......I am still working on LOL Pearamel.. This scent just keeps going and going. It's a great scent, so I don't mind. I missed the Moonalisa B & B sale last night. I thought it was tonight. I probably wouldn't have been able to walk away with any thing because her products go like wildfire. I hope everyone has a great day.

Oooh, Jelly Donut! I asked her to add that one back into her lineup. She sold it when I first started buying from her and I was all out so I asked if she could get it again. Love that one! Better than YC's version IMO.

I'm still considering the order. I'm looking for the perfect color and scent combination to match what is already on my mantle. I was inspired by a country catalog that I got in the mail. I saw similar candles and they looked so pretty. Right now I have a cheapo deep red pillar on my mantle and it's never been burned because I'm scared to light it up because I think it was made in China. I'd love to have a beautiful candle that I can actually light up on the mantle so I'm considering these because I love them and I know they burn well.

LLVV, you will love them just for the *glow* alone. I think they would look beautiful on a mantle.