The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Good Morning!

This morning I am melting Vanilla Smoothie from Crosscreek....oh so good

Gail, I love Swan Creek Candle! They always have lots of candles burning, so it smells heavenly in there. I've seen Lush products in Macys, but I've never been to a Lush store. Glad you had a nice day. Oh yeah, I never have to trim the wicks on my Slatkins either!

hi!

i am melting cranberry orange from and early sunrise from yc and i have large housewarmer of ocean water in the living room, black cherry in the kitchen, beach vacation on the toilet [smilie=th_idontknow] and one of my all time favorit yankee candle scents moonlight harvst in the bedroom .

have a nice day [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi all!

Currently melting:

K - Cranberry Peach Cider - Spotted Hog - A favorite

LR - China Rain - Can-Do - A very nice scent but on the lighter side

BR - Breath of Ireland - Candles by Victoria - A favorite

Bathroom - Arachne's Garden - Dark Candles - A favorite

Guest Viennalady

I am melting a big Jar YC "Kiwi Berries" in the living room, a votive of the new YC-Scent "Cinnamon Roll" (delicious) and in the bath room a votiv of Bridgewater "Autumn". [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Guest Viennalady
hi!

i am melting cranberry orange from and early sunrise from yc and i have large housewarmer of ocean water in the living room, black cherry in the kitchen, beach vacation on the toilet [smilie=th_scratch] and one of my all time favorit yankee candle scents moonlight harvst in the bedroom .

have a nice day [smilie=th_idontknow]

I bed, Rainer, you too are from Vienna and I guess I know you personally! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Puppy - your day of smelly fun sounds fabulous! As much as I like scents, I think I'd be overwhelmed w/all those strong sniffs in one area, too. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Hello Rainer! [smilie=th_scratch] Glad to see U!

Viennalady - What did you think of Bridgewater's Autumn? I was sniffing it in a local store a few weeks ago, and think I might have to get a jar for fall. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm melting a portion of CFTKR's donut in Pumpkin A La Mode. Yummy!

thwelcomeflowrs.gif Rainer! Looking foward to chatting with you! I am also a fan of Moonlight Harvest and am sad that they retired it....I only have a couple of votives left. I will have to see if the YC outlet has any next time I pay a visit.

I am melting Crosscreek's Pear Glace`.....really love this scent....Deana is the only vendor I know who makes this scent. I am loving my order since I was just about completely out of Deana's tarts. I swear every time I order, her tarts are stronger!

Have a great evening!

Lots of running around today-trying to get the things DD needs to go back to college.

Just started melting all from Bella's-

Neopolitan Ice Cream

Funnel Cake

Kettle Corn

It sounds like everyone has been busy and the scents seems to be changing more into a Fall mode. I am melting LOL-Pearamel and SSS-Lucy and Ethel. Our humidity is down this week, so I have been outside. All of my flowers are gone for this season, although the bamboo is loving the hot, humid summer...Have a good evening every one.

PuppyLove- sounds like you had alotta fun at Soap Kitchen and Lather. And you not weird with the whole Lush thing, I guess its not for everyone! But hey we got scented candles in common right?! Hee hee!!

Oh yeah, I never have to trim the wicks on my Slatkins either!

Aria- oh yeah you too?! Yeah i feel that its not neccessary and it still works (burns) perfectly fine, right? [smilie=th_aa17]

I am loving my order since I was just about completely out of Deana's tarts. I swear every time I order, her tarts are stronger!

Aria- did you order them in scallops or in those pop tart cups? because i feel like its not as strong and its fairly light on its scent throw with the scallop ones.... [smilie=th_scratch] [smilie=th_idontknow] [smilie=th_thsignA]

Rainer- I love YC early sunrise!! one of my fav from YC. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It sounds like everyone has been busy and the scents seems to be changing more into a Fall mode.
katzncandles- Im not in a Fall mode yet!! Still in a summery scent mode! Lol

Well melting in my new electric melter i just recieved in mail with CFTKR fresh laundry- ahhhh!! so nice and relaxing scent! and I am loving my new 1st electric melter!! It throws just as strong as a tealight melter without the hassle of tealight melter you would normally have!! Love it!! Thanx you all for your suggestions on it!! [smilie=th_aa18]

:shock: Everybody!

I was away for 2 days and I come back to....FM is closed?!?!?!?

OH NO!!! My order is not to be.... :lol:

First melt to put on since I am home...

CFTKR Blueberry Cheesecake cuttable party cake....YUM!!!

Have a nice night all!!! Gotta get reading these threads..... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht]

Hello!

Tonight I'm melting Carol's French Crumb Cake...love it! A nice sweet scent. I'm still burning YC's Mountain Lake...such a pretty looking candle.

Guest Viennalady

Viennalady - What did you think of Bridgewater's Autumn? I was sniffing it in a local store a few weeks ago, and think I might have to get a jar for fall.

"Autumn" is definitely a yummy autumn scent. Maybe a little heavy and strong. Not lighthearted at all! :lol:

Good Morning!

This morning I am melting Crosscreeks Snickerdoodle Latte and I have to say.....HOLY COW :) this one is strong! It's nearly chasing me out of the house!!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht]

SweetTart, I always order the scalloped tarts from Deana and have great results. Maybe you chose some of the lighter scents? I honestly think that this order I just received from Crosscreek is about the strongest bunch of tarts I've ever smelled. No kidding! Glad to see another Slatkin lover here!

Maggie, we missed you girl! scratchinhead.gif I was wondering where you were. I've never ordered from FM either.

sharonana, cute smilies.....I have the same experience with linen or laundry type scents....they are sooooo strong!

sweet, Pumpkin A La Mode???? That sounds heavenly...happy115.gif

Who is FM? I can't think...

This morning I am continuing LOL-Pearamel.. This is one of the scents that DS chose for me. I did collect my goodies on the trip to see him. :) It is a beautiful day here in Indy, and I can tell the season is starting to change. Some of the leaves have a slight tinge of yellow to them. I hope everyone is having a good week.