The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Me again. [smilie=th_blij31-1]

I'm now melting Lessie's Paradise Island from Can-Do. It's a happy melting day around here!

Gail :lol:

It sure is nice to be back posting again. I enjoy reading your posts and chiming in whenever I can. :P

This afternoon I've been melting SSS - Vanilla Bean Noel in the FR. Good, long lasting scent.

I'm also burning Slatkin - Summer Vanillas Berry. It is burning well and has a good throw. Slatkin 3 wick candles sure look pretty burning. cheerful.gif

Gail, back a ways - is that Slatkin candle a new one? I have to go see what they have, it has been awhile.

Cinnamon - my cat also is a night time nuisance. Fortunately it is a little later, but at 4:45am on the nose he starts getting the family up.

Today is clean out my Candles Gifts and More container:

Voodoo Love

Garden Spa

Dreamcatcher

Melting German Chocolate Cake from OMG candles!! This smells exactly like a chocolate cake baking!! :shock:

Cinnamon & Debra - One of my cats gets the run of the house at night and she does the same thing. Usually at 3:30 am. [smilie=th_yahoo] I'm beginning to think they can tell time. :lol: :roll:

My afternoon melt was CrossCreek's Paradise. :lol: This scent just yells 'summer' to me. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3] It's still kickin, so I'll end the day w/it.

Have a good night everyone. :shock:

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Maple Berry Cake. Earlier I melted Blueberry Cobbler. I'm burning YC's Mountain Lodge.

Hi Denny :lol: It's always good to see you too! ITA about Slatkin candles looking so pretty. I'm glad the Summer Vanillas Berry is throwing well for you. I have that one too, but haven't tried it yet.

Debra, I don't know if the Slatkin Eucalyptus Mint is a new one or not. Sorry. :lol: It's new to me though and sooooo lovely! :shock: Yes, yes, go check 'em out, girlie!

I've been out and about this evening but am back home and restarting Paradise Island. So good!

Gail

Starting the day out with Yankee Orchard Pear in a tart and candle. It is still hot and humid here but they say cooler drier air is coming mid day today. I will believe it when I see it. Ha!!

Our cat also wakes us up at around 3:30 each morning but since we get up at 4 every day anyway, it isn't too bad.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

:shock:

Denim, I hope you get some rest today. Just a suggestion, FWIW. Have you thought of installing a doggie door? For years we didn't have one but for the past fifteen or so we couldn't live without it! Maybe it could solve your problem. :lol:

hey puppylove, a doggy door would be great if we didn't have a little yorkie that is constantly waiting for his moment to dart out that door and go to the rode. The doggy door would be perfect for the lab. Just can't trust a yorkie! :lol:

Got a 2 hour nap yesterday and plan on getting another today! :shock:

thismorning is peppermint from tylers, bear claws from AMS. Hope everyone has a very relaxing day!

Hi all!

Currently melting:

K - Country Apple - Can-Do - A favorite

LR - Summer Winds - Rosa's - A nice scent - too bad her wax doesn't melt all the way or I'd order from her again - tired of having to deal with a mess when it's time to change a scent since I always pour out the hot wax

BR - Bel Vampiro - Blue Gecko - A favorite (I really miss BG [smilie=th_00000020] )

Bathroom - Fresh Cut Roses - Candle Dippers - A very nice rose scent

Hi all!

Denim, ah yes, I understand about the Yorkie. Yay for naps, eh? [smilie=th_friends]

I'm really laughing at myself today. I put on SSS Coco Mango and it started throwing like crazy. Loved it! I turned off the melter and left the house for awhile. Later, I thought I turned the melter back on. I thought, "What the heck? That is the shortest lasting scent I've ever had." :lol: An hour later I walked by the melter and - uh oh! - it wasn't turned on! [smilie=th_aa17]

All's right with the world again. [smilie=th_00000020]

Gail

cyngreen2- Thank you for the welcome [smilie=th_00000020]

PuppyLove- you too funny with your turning melter on than turning it off and forgot that you turn it off. [smilie=th_lmao-1]

I hope you all survived Friday the 13th without a hitch! :lol:

"Survived" Lol.......Well on Friday, fiance and i tried this new BBQ place and ordered a pulled rib sandwhich with fries and it was yummy!! so enjoy my Friday the 13th without a hitch puppylove would say. [smilie=th_giggle] Hee hee!! Had lunch with my family yesterday and went to see a movie, also stop by Lush to pick up some stuff. Love that place! [smilie=th_LOVE] Enjoyed my Friday and saturday.

Recent melt:

FM melonade- nice but i feel like it kinda had a pastry scent to it too. [smilie=th_aa17] But it was still nice and i like it.

CFTKR sweet coconut & fresh lime- Im kinda picky with my coconut scent and must admit this i really like. sweet like its name states!! Lol

CFTKR blueberry cheesecake torte- I really like this as well. Was afraid it might be to buttery for me, but i like this. when melting, you can smell that hint of crust pastry but not to much to overpower the blueberry cheesecake part. How do she do this?! [smilie=th_friends]

Well happy melting everyone!!

Gail - I was in your neck of the woods today. My youngest DS had a soccer game soccer.gif at Victor Valley College this morning.

This afternoon:jump.gif

Melting Kim's - Blazing Blueberry Cobbler in the FR (Yummy!)

Burning Slatkin - Strawberry Patch in the LR (FABULOUS!)

SweetTart, so Lush is good, eh? I'm going to go to the "local" (80 miles away) store tomorrow. First time in a Lush store, so I'm excited to experience it. Mmmm, Sweet Coconut & Fresh Lime sounds delicious!

Trep, that's great news about the cool front!

Lady, Lemon Ginger sounds yummy!

Denny, you were practically in my backyard today! [smilie=th_friends] And I'll be driving by your neck of the woods when I head to Old Pasadena tomorrow. [smilie=th_00000020] ITA that Slatkin's Strawberry Patch is awesome!

Cinnamonkitty, let us know how the Spiced Apple does please. I have that in a candle but haven't tried it yet.

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Plum Luscious. Aptly named, totally luscious! A sweet, very attractive scent. I want to say it's "gentle" or "mild" but I don't mean weak at all, if that makes any sense. [smilie=th_aa17]

Gail

Trep - sure hope the cold front moves thru safely and tomorrow is cooler! Your weather gets to me about a day later, & I'll be glad when it's cooler, too. [smilie=th_aa17] I literally dripped sweat all day. Not purdy! :lol:

Puppy - [smilie=th_friends] going to a Lush store sounds like fun! I haven't been to one yet. Let us know all about it, k?

I melted another CrossCreek Paradise tart this afternoon. Soooo good! [smilie=th_00000020]