The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Hello everyone!!

denimsway- wow your lab is giving you a hard night to sleep huh? sorry to hear that.

hope you wil get some good rest than.

Puppylove-wow scent last 16 hours! That is freaking awesome!! :?

Aria- you so silly forgot to turn your melter on. Hee Hee! [smilie=th_giggle]

twinsmom- decision in 3 days? thats quick. I remember i had to wait several weeks for them to make a decision. Hate that anticipation you know. But good luck good luck!!

Well off of work today, pretty nice actually. Doing some laundry now and been helping my dad with some of his errands which he's been needing some helping with so im glad i had today off and could help him with it.

Still melting FM serenity spa- can you believe scent still throwing!! awesome!! [smilie=th_00000020]

Happy Friday everyone and becareful out there since its Friday the 13th!! Hee hee! [smilie=eek]

Okay, did not care for the Cappuccino Brulee I had on earlier....the chocolate was the predominant note. It's not a bad scent, just not pleasing to my nose. I don't care for chocolate scents at all. As a matter of fact, I wonder what made me order that one??? I do like to eat chocolate though....chocolate-1.gif

So, I've put on another Buttermint tart from Haley's. I enjoyed this so much yesterday, that I just couldn't resist. Really a yummy scent and I highly recommend it!!!! girl_blush.gif

Gail and SweetTart, regarding forgetting to turn the melter on....I have done that before and then sit there and wonder why I cannot smell anything!!!! uglyhammer.gif

Just reading the threads to catch up...you guys are funny! :)

Took a treck down the East River last night on a party boat with two bands on board...it was wonderful! We circled the Statue of Liberty at night. It's funny, when you live near something you never do the "tourist-y" stuff and it's so fun!!! I usually can't stand going into the city.

Aria~ I've done that with the melter so many times!!! But I'm always happy cause it means the tart isn't a dud! :oops: I'm also just like you with the chocolate!

Sweettart~ I love Serenity Spa too! It's a keeper.

Dierdre~ [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c] to your DD!

Twinsmom~ Good luck with your job!!

Sweet~ The Precious Puppy was the first Haley's I melted that was moderate in strength. It smelled like grapefruit with a little floral (rose) to me. The description has a lot more...pink grapefruit, valencia orange, keylime, pink jasmine blossoms, rose petals, apricot, bing cherry and ripe plum....but I don't smell all of that! I liked it.

Melting:

IOE - Blue Island Water

CHS - Little Black Dress

I've forgotten to turn the melter on a couple times, too. Duh! :)

MaggieMae - thanx for the description. Never thought it would be fruit & floral. Guess I was expecting more of a dog bone sniff. :oops:

Found a bag of YC tarts I'd stashed away from last fall, so I'm melting Harvest. So far, I'm not getting much from it. [smilie=th_lol22] Maybe I should check to see if I turned the melter on.... [smilie=th_foolish1]

All these true confessions about not turning on the melters are really funny! I can picture you gals sitting around waiting on scents --> :oops:

Aria, I'm right there with you on the chocolate scents. Love to eat the real thing though! :)

Maggie, last night's boat ride sounds fabulous!!! I'm glad you had such a great time.

Sweet, I'm with you. I never would have expected Precious Puppy to smell the way Maggie described it. I wonder where the name came from? I adore puppies and really like baby puppy breath, but it sure ain't grapefruit, orange, and jasmine smelling! [smilie=th_lol22]

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Oompaloompa. My notes say I love this, but I don't. It's okay, but not fantastic. I guess I really am a fickle frump! [smilie=th_foolish1]

Gail

All these true confessions about not turning on the melters are really funny! I can picture you gals sitting around waiting on scents

I'm just glad to hear that I am not the only one who tends to do that now and then! :)

I just woke up from a nap (a Friday afternoon luxury) and am getting ready to light up my Citrus Plum Colonial Candle, one of my all time favorites! I am going to be sad when it's all used up and gone.

I forget to turn my melter on sometimes.

My SSS Vanilla Lime from yesterday went for 24 hours. It still had some life but I switched it out for CFTKR Tangerine Tulip. This is a nice strong scent, I just put on CCCC Serendipity and I am liking this one as well.

I am finding that the lower watt burner might not have as strong throw as a higher watt but the scent doesn't burn off as quickly,

twinsmom-Good Luck with the job!

maggiemae-That sounds like you had a fun time last night.

Hello-friends-smiley-sign.gif

tgif.gif

I actually have off tomorrow. It's been a while since I've had a Saturday off...looking forward to sleeping in.dreamingsmiley.gif

Hope all is well in everyone's little corner of the world.thbf-swingeling.gif

Melting CFTKR Lemon Sugar and Candied Violets...another favorite...ththtrampoline.gif

Y'all have a smiley weekend!30100152.gif

Sharonana, your posts and emoties are the CUTEST!

I'm burning my new Slatkin Eucalyptus Mint candle. It's behaving nicely, has a full melt pool and smells out of this world!

Sweet dreams, everybody.

Gail

denimsway - I feel your pain with a nocturnal pet. One of my cats has determined that 3:00am is the perfect time to want to be petted and will head-butt my face until I wake up. At that point, all I can do is pet her a few times, banish her to the living room and close the bedroom door. As much as we love the critters, they just don't understand the sanctity of sleeping through the night.

Melting a piece of a muffin from CFTKR in Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice and Pink Sugar.

Switched up to Charlston Home from Nellies Acres...very berry nice!

Sweet and Gail...I know about the Precious Puppy scent...puppy breath would have been nice...LOL....I ♥ puppy breath!!!

Have a good night! :)

Hi all!

Today's first scents of the day are:

K - Berry Banana - CCCC - Liking this one and it has decent strength too.

LR - Fairy Forest - EW - One of the last EW tarts I have left and it still throws pretty well- does anyone know whatever happened to Riss?

BR - Mountain Pine - YC - A favorite

Bathroom - Morning Glory & Honeysuckle - CFTKR - A favorite

Yesterday - Country Chunkie - Mountain Home was fantastic.

Today I'm starting off with:

Tuscadero's - Fire Island Dunes

YC - Moonlight Garden swirl jar

CBV - Safari Sunset melt

Great night sky last night. Happy Saturday everyone.

I had my first date yesterday, since my hubby past away 4 years ago.

Susan

Cookie - :lol: Good for you! I bet that day was full of mixed emotions for you. Hope it turned out well for U. [smilie=th_blij31-1]

I'm melting CFTKR's Sweet Vanilla Zucchini Bread. Yummmm!

Good Morning All!

Cookie~ I hope you had a nice time!

Sweet~ I Love that Sweet Vanilla ZB!!

Melting:

Apricot Angel Cake from CYS

Mango Peach Salsa from Tuscaderos

Happy Weekend! I hope you all survived Friday the 13th without a hitch! [smilie=group_hug]

SugarLaur, Vanilla Crack = [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Trep, I'm still hoping you'll get a cooling trend soon. :lol:

BigRed, great to "see" you!

Cookielady, I hope you had a really nice time on your date!

Ladylcl3, you've got some awesome scents going this morning!

I'm melting LOL's Comfortably Numb. Yum.

Gail

Hi All-

Expecting more company today. I have been busy getting the house ready.

I just put on some scents-GHBT Island Kiwi and AMS Fun in the Sun.

I am burning-

YC Coconut Bay

YC Beachwalk

Cookie-I hope you enjoyed your date.

:lol: