The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

MaggieMae - I think you're the first person I've heard of that wanted to lose weight on a cruise! [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Katz - Hope you & your family had a nice visit last week. [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Do you have flowers in your beautiful gardens that bloom in the fall (mums, etc)?

Just watched the weather channel talking about hurricane Earl. Sounds kinda serious. Anyone here live right on the east coast line? :shock:

I'm melting HOS Grapefruit Vanilla Twist.

I just looked at Lathers and Lights site,a first. Oh my goodness she has a list just for pumpkin scents? oh [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] my heavens.

Do you know if she has sales on her tarts at all?

Crazy - Pumpkin's are my fave! [smilie=th_LOVE] I just took a little look see at her list and think I need a drool bib. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Thing is, every time I've looked at their tarts (they show clamshells), they're always out of stock. Sale...schmale...do they ever have waxies at all? [smilie=th_idontknow]

Gail - My one order with Haley's was the opposite of yours! The only tart that had a great throw was the one tart I got in palm wax. Though a few of the standard tart cups had decent throws for me, a majority were medium to lightly scented. I guess it all depends on the melter and the location.

Melted CFTKR Perfect Peach for a bit. It was nice, a very true peach scent, but I got bored and switched to CFTKR Vanilla Bliss. Love it!

Kim- Sounds like a nice visit...glad you are catching up!

Sweet- I am about 20 minutes from the coast so we won't get any severe flooding but we can't go in the water at the beach at all. Usually when and if the storm gets this high (NJ)we get a lot of flooding in all the creeks and they end up looking like rivers...it can be quite scary. Anybody else on the coast?

Aria- That sure is a workout on those waterslides!!!

Melting the same one ALL day....

Sweet Berry Cake and Funnel Cake cuttable muffin from CFTKR...so yummy!

Sweettart~ Glad you found a better way to melt your CHS...I always use the electric and so far so good!!!

Wisteria from CHS...this one is so strong...It just might have to be turned off soon...

MaggieMae- you alway use it in an electric warmer?! Glad to see that i am not the only 1 who notice its scent throw differences with the CHS tarts. That CHS tart too strong for you?! Girl give that too me then!! Hee Hee! ^_^

SweetTart, sorry the end of the movie was disappointing....I just read a book where I thought the ending could have been better too. I'm such a critic... [smilie=th_cha66]

OMG...YC has $1 tarts??!!!!! [smilie=th_cha66]

Aria- Yeah movie was pooey dissppointing. And with the critic thing, hey you know what you like and dont like ya kno, nothing wrong with that. Hee Hee! And Oooooo!! $1 YC tarts?! i gotta go check it out! Thanx!

I've lost 20 lbs in the last 3 months, and I don't have one pair of jeans that fit. Gotta get something!

Last nights melting started with CFTKR Bear Claws...Ugh!!! I really only go for very few bakery scents, this was out of control bakery and sooooo freakin strong. I love strong but not in this sort of scent. Nothing negative on Carol, I love everything I order from her, I must have gotten this as a sample or in a trade or something.

sillysmom- oh that is awesome you lost 20lbs and in 3 months too?! [smilie=kewl]....and sooo freakin strong tart?!?! Omg!!! Girl give it to me!!! Love super strong scents. I love scents that knocks you out strong. Lol

Well melting:

CFTKR black currant & nectarine and CFTKR fruit smoothie sorbet- both are nice but have to say love fruit smoothie sorbet a lil bit more. [smilie=th_c032]

Happy Melting everyone!!

Hi all! It was soooooo hot here today! I really want it to be Fall/Winter more than ever now! Tonight's scents are:

K - Citrus Tea - CCCC - Liking this one

LR - Dragon's Blood - Can-Do - A good version but GHBT's was better

BR - Jolt! - Grumpy Girl - Think lemon zest - that's what it smells like to me - liking this one too

Bathroom - Tyler Roses - Tyler - A favorite

Hi all! Tonight's scents are:

K - Citrus Tea - CCCC - Liking this one

LR - Dragon's Blood - Can-Do - A good version but GHBT's was better

BR - Jolt! - Grumpy Girl - Think lemon zest - that's what it smells like to me - liking this one too

Bathroom - Tyler Roses - Tyler - A favorite

do you think GHBT will re-open? I know she had some health issues,not sure what. I never got a chance to try them before she closed up.

Oooh some of you are burning and melting some really great YC scents. Jason, I bought 2 jars of Biscotti off of Ebay a few months ago. I love that scent so much! Autumn Fruit, Vanilla Cupcake, and Mandarin Cranberry are also some fabulous scents. I'm burning YC's Wild Cherry. I don't think I like this one very much which is odd because I do like cherry scents.

I'm burning Carol's Bonfire Bliss tonight.

Good evening. It was pretty warm today here too, I am trying to will it to be cool, fall weather by burning and melting fall scents....any day now!

Candles: YC Frosted Pumpkin (swoon...missed it all year!) and YC Apple Pie.

Tarts: Slatkin Vanilla Caramel (Yum!) and YC Almond Cookie.

Thanks to Hurricane Earl, we had beautiful weather yesterday. It takes a huge store to drag all the humidity out of the air. Breezy and dry...so nice. I only hope that Earl pulls away and misses the US entirely.

For this morning:

Blue Gecko - Cool Citrus Basil

no name - Citrus Cilantro

I've got a theme going.