The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

I don't melt by season either - except for Christmas! That is one time I like me piney scents!

Today is YC Tropical Fruit - wish it was stronger

Potterwyx - Moon Lake Musk

Mylingy - Blushing Bride

Had enough of the bread scents, so switched out to...

CYS Lemon Coconut Cake in the kitchen

CYS First Rain in the LR

Not getting much throw from either one of these. I've let them cure for quite some time. Oh well...

Puppy...I just thought I was gonna be lazy, but I ended up doing some of this kattemad_03.gif and some of that smiley_emoticons_mttao_abspuelen2.gif

My husband fixed us a big breakfast 1sm215eggs.gif so the least I could do was clean up.

debra...I'm with ya on the Christmas scents. That's about the only time I am particular about seasonal smells.Laie_52.gif

I'm all for a lazy good for nothing day today. thzzz003.gif

Remelting Blue Gecko - Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs

Added this morning: Front Porch - Prairie Kitchen

Sharonana, awww, too bad you had to do a few chores on your lazy day. They're hard to completely hide from, aren't they? [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Jules, I'd pay double the going rate for one of BG's Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs. Maybe even triple. [smilie=th_smiley_doorpeek] Lucky you!

I'm melting Can-Do's Coconut Lime Verbena. It's almost too strong, but I'm lovin' it. Good thing every window in the house is open today!

Gail

Good to see you, SweetTart! I hope next week is a better one for you.

mpfand- Gee thanx!! I hope so too. [smilie=th_dd5]

MaggieMae and Aria- Happy to see you both back frm vacay! Its about time!! [smilie=th_bighug-1] Lol

SweetTart--you are not alone in using spring and summer scents all year round. I am another one who does it all the time. For one thing I don't like most of the fall/winter scents as I don't like spicy or bakery for the most part but do like fruits and some florals. So, I am one who just melts whatever I like no matter the time of year. I am not a seasonal melter at all.

trep, PuppyLove and derbra99- Oh thats great to hear that i am not the only one that dont really melt by seasons either.[smilie=th_happy096][smilie=th_slider_flirt]

sharonana- oh that is so sweet for your hubby to fix a big breakfast for you. awwwwwww!!! Hee hee!!

SweetTart, how was the movie? [smilie=th_smiley_doorpeek]

Aria- Well overall movie was ok. Its the ending that killed it for me. I though that the ending could have been better. [smilie=th_cha40]

sweet&spicey- the discription of the bonfire bliss sounds pretty interesting. Would like to try that for myself. speaking of CFTKR, i really like how she just came out with individual tarts to try out its scent. Pretty awesome. She always comes up with some interesting things. Love her.

Well been having a busy morning, was behind on house chores so had to do all today... laundry, vacuum, bathroom, the whole chabang. Tired already!! But its all done and now relaxing and enjoying my time on the computer reading posts and all.

Melting CHS juicy watermelon- nice lovely scent and had it on melting in the electric melter for 4 hours now and its scent throw is still going. Pretty impressive because usually it be gone in 2 hours. Hmmmm... i am realizing that CHS tarts are more effective in its throw in a electric melter. ^_^

Well happy melting CF buddies!! Xoxo!!

So I dumped those CYS scents and went with SoyScentual's Hawaiian Breeze...described as...a tropical fruity floral type with notes of orchid, pineapple and fresh citrus and a soft woody coniferous base note.

It is very yum, but I have it in 1,2,3,4,5,6...count 'em...6 warmers.

Maybe my nose is just becoming numb to tarts.smiley_emoticons_langenase.gif

Yes Jules...some days are just meant to be a do nothing day.couchpotatosmiley.gif

Puppy...still doing laundry...clothes.gif Those are Grant's teenie weenie unnawears. smallsmileys156.gif

Hi SweetTart! 1sm007hiya.gif Yes...my husband is the cook in this family.smiley_cooking.gif He's really good too.

Hope y'all are having a good Sunday...and here's hoping you'll have a great night. drinking-smiley-15.gif

Maggie and Aria, good to have you two back! [smilie=th_friends]

That said, it's 50 degrees this morning with a high in the 70's today. We're supposed to be back up to 97 in a few days though. This cooler weather and the QVC Slatkin show has temporarily put me in the mood for fall. I'm enjoying LOL's Cafe Vienna and it's warming up the house quite nicely.

Gail

I just want to say that I am also enjoying LOLs Cafe Vienna today. The throw on it is amazing and it's still going strong after several hours.

So I dumped those CYS scents and went with SoyScentual's Hawaiian Breeze...described as...a tropical fruity floral type with notes of orchid, pineapple and fresh citrus and a soft woody coniferous base note.

It is very yum, but I have it in 1,2,3,4,5,6...count 'em...6 warmers.

Maybe my nose is just becoming numb to tarts.smiley_emoticons_langenase.gif

Sharonana - SIX warmers? [smilie=yes] Are they all in the same room, or scattered thru the house? Since you have to have so many warmers going, my bet is that scent is just a lighter one and not your nose. If it was strong, having six warmers going would run ya outta the house... [smilie=th_friends]

I've changed to Carol's Pippin & Sugared Pie Crust. Yummers. To me, this one isn't like a pie baking in the oven, more of the smells of the apples & pie crust as you're making or (even better!) eating it. Delish! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Sharonana, your post cracked me up with all the cute emoticons.

Melting Apples & Pears from Scentsy. The kids go back to school tomorrow so it's early to bed for them. I think my 15 yr. old DS is in denial.

Hi everyone!

Thank you for the encouragement and support. DH is on a business trip so I took DD to mini-golf this afternoon and then got some much needed new jeans from Old Navy. I just love Old Navy's jeans. They always fit just right on me.

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR's Peppermint and burning YC's Wild Cherry.

Sounds like a fun day LLVV!

Sharonana~ 6 warmers? WOW!!! I have that scent and I used 2 tiny heart tarts in one warmer and it scented my entire floor! I'm sorry you are having bad results from your order. [smilie=th_confused3]

Aria~ Glad you had fun on your vacay! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Sweettart~ Glad you found a better way to melt your CHS...I always use the electric and so far so good!!!

Sweet~ That Bonfire Bliss sounds so INTERESTING!!!

Melting:

Fruit Slices from Haleys'...strong and nice but not really for me.

I am having such a hard time with the new site...I think I am a computer illiterate and any change is making my brain explode...I hope I get a hang of this eventually.... [smilie=th_paper-bag]

Hi Maggie....good to see you back!! Sharonana....I laugh when I see the cute emoticons you come up with!!!

Tonight it's Prarie Kitchen from Front Porch! This is one of my very favorites from her!!

Hi buddies.

Tonight I put on two winners.

OMG - Blueberry Coconut (these scents are a good pair)

Candles Made from Soy - Winter Cheer (apple cider? don't remember the notes but it's good)

Oh wow! Totally different look around here! When did this happen? Haven't been on in a while. Any way, hope everyone is doing well. I've pretty much switched to fall scents around here.

Candles: YC Autumn Gold, YC Harvest Wreath swirl

Tarts: Slatkin Pumpkin Patch, YC Indonesian Ginger.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Mornin'

Backroads Hobbies - Magnolia

Candles by Victoria - Treasure Island

Yesterday's lazy day is over. Now I need to make up for it today.

Good morning!

I have Carol's Fruity Loops melting this morning. :wub:

sweet&spicy, okay, Bonfire Bliss sounds like one I'd definitely like to try....thanks for the great description! [smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost]

Gail, Pippin and Sugared Pie Crust sounds amazing...oh dear, I am expecting an order from Carol this week and now I am plotting another order from her already! [smilie=th_laughing]

SweetTart, sorry the end of the movie was disappointing....I just read a book where I thought the ending could have been better too. I'm such a critic... [smilie=th_cha66]

Maggie, how was your vacay? I think we were both gone at the same time! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Enjoying the last week of summer vacation with my boys this week...it's gonna be hot too...at least until Weds. afternoon. Think I'll stick with summery, fruity, scents until it cools down for real! [smilie=th_Hnh5]

Got a million things to do....ugh...it never ends. [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin Have a great day!

Good Morning!

The LOL Sugar Bits from yesterday still has some life. The low watt burner is great for longevity of the scents. Great for the bedroom...24 hours!

I just started melting CCCC Bear Claws...this is a good one!

DH is on vacation this week. It looks like the weather is going to be perfect.

Have a great day everyone!!

Hi All, you guys seem to be melting some awesome stuff! Carol's new creations sound wonderful...going to have to check especially since she is offering singles to try....

Today I am melting Can Do's Cream Puffs, just put it on. Last night I put on Roadhouse Blend from Country Chunkie and I fell asleep! Couldn't even enjoy it...anyone else ever do that?

Enjoy the day everyone!