The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Hi buddies! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

LLVV, hang in there, sweetie. I'm sorry for all you're having to deal with but hope your dad's feeling well.

Denny, hi! That's a bummer about your hours being cut but I love your focus on the positive! And it's true too. More time for wax! [smilie=th_giggle]

On this cool and breezy morning I'm enjoying butter toffee coffee, the real deal not wax. [smilie=th_avatar_4219] Haley's Red Delicious Apple is in the warmer and making me happy. [smilie=th_pardon] The only downside around here is that a breezy morning usually means gale force winds by afternoon. They be comin', darn it. [smilie=th_cc8]

Have a terrific weekend, everyone!

Gail, not too big on wind despite her name [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Denny - good to C U! [smilie=th_giggle] Sorry to hear about the budget cuts affecting your job, tho. You're right...think positive! [smilie=th_pardon]

LLVV - hope your smellies can help de-stress U. [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Cuppa Chai. [smilie=th_avatar_4219] Mmmm..mmmm...good! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

[smilie=th_pardon] Everybody!

Got in last night and started melting asap!!! (Feelin' Beachy -BG)

Hope everyone is doing well....Tried to read most of the posts but for some reason I can't get back to read some of them...? It is banning me...

Melting:

Poinsettia Cookies from LOL...was in my new batch that was waiting for me when I came home...smells great!

Sweet - the Green Apple & Cinnamon tart was a sample from Carol and while I liked it, I didn'i think it was one of her stronger scents...at least not strong enough for me IMO.

Melting:

Slatkin - Autumn Apple votive

ScentSationals - cup cake

SSS - Secret Recipe

Burning - Mainstays 3-wick Cinnamon Roll

Is the Mainstays one part of their fall candles,maybe that just came out? I haven't seen that one before. Sounds yummy,and with having great luck with the candles,I will have to try that one.

Hello to all my CF Friends! [smilie=th_tigger]

We got back from vacay yesterday and I never got the chance to melt after all the unpacking, laundry [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] ...yada, yada. We had such a wonderful time and it was so relaxing to not have to cook & clean!!!! Ahhhh....

I just tried to catch up on all the posts here...you guys have sure been chatty! Loving the scents everyone is melting and burning. I am ready for the fall scents. I now have 3 orders on the way...Luna Bleu (couldn't resist the sale), CFTKR and Almost Country. [smilie=th_paper-bag] :D

Enjoying Crosscreek's Baton Rouge...oh my, how I love this scent! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Sending hugs and good wishes to everyone here. :wub:

Jules - You are right. Sleeping in will not be part of the plan. I'm an early riser anyways, so it's okay by me.

Thanks to you all for your thoughtful comments.

I'm enjoying this nice cool morning with my cup of tea [smilie=th_8d1933ff] while melting Holiday Rum Cake from CFTKR. This is a heavy scent so I like to melt it on cooler days.

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Denny, it is nice to have some extra time with your kids before they completely leave the nest.

You all have some great scents going, making me want to go shop some more!

Today I am cleaing and have an old favorite vendor's last melt going: North Mountain, Sun Washed Cotton. I don't think she is doing wax anymore.

Debra, I was just thinking about that this morning. How nice it is to be a hands on mom for awhile longer. Matter of fact I'm making them their favorite chocolate chip cookies this morning. Thanks for reinforcing the idea.

Hello everyone!! [smilie=th_wave]

Miss you guys!! Havent had time to post here in the last couple of days, been busy and also didnt really had a good week. <_< [smilie=th_sad-1] Im glad weekend is here. Missing out, Gotta catch up on reading the posts here. I see here that everyone is puting away their summer scents soon and prepared to bring out their autumm scents. Guess im the only one who still melts summery scents in the fall and winter. Yeah im weird huh? Lol. [smilie=th_foolish1] Well planning to go watch that Last Excorism movie. Excited to see that tonight. Love horror movies, its about time they bring out some horror movies out. It better be good. Can't wait. [smilie=th_yay]

Recent melts:

CCCC cotton candy- light scent throw, was kind disappointed because with cold sniff, it smell candylicious! [smilie=th_sign0164]

YC blue hydrangea- I love this!!! This smell so lovely with great scent throw!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

CFTKR sweet apricot- nice scent and scent throw but wouldnt reorder this though, just wasnt for me.

CFTKR raspberry sorbet- nice scent just wish it was stronger.

Happy melting everyone!!

MaggieMae & Aria [smilie=th_sad-1] - welcome back from vacay! It's great to get away w/our families, but nice to get back home (and our smellies)again, too.

I'm melting CFTKR's Bonfire Bliss. Ssssshhh. [smilie=th_foolish1] Listen. [smilie=th_smilies-2] Can U hear it? This is yelling Autumn at me [smilie=th_sign0164] ...luv, luv it! [smilie=th_wave]

Hi all! Didn't get a chance to post yesterday's scents so I'll do that now.

Last night:

K - Pink Lemonade - CCCC - Didn't care for this one - didn't smell like lemonade to me at all

LR - Da Bomb! - GG - A really strong good black cherry scent

BR - Hawaiian Breeze - SH - One of my most favorite scents

Bathroom - Rose of Morocco - YC - Trying to use the last of these up

Currently melting:

K - Creamy Vanilla & French Lavender - Bizzy B's - This one to me is mostly vanilla with just a hint of lavender - A favorite

LR - Sweet Rose - CBV - Victoria's Rose is a really strong one so adding vanilla to it to make Sweet Rose was a great idea and it calms it down just enough so it's not overwhelming but still strong - A favorite

BR - Apple Blossom - SH - A favorite

Bathroom - Make Waves - YC - Using up more of the jar candle leftovers

Smells good in here!

Carol's Holiday Rum Cake is still going since this morning. I have that on in the LR.

At noon I put on Kim's Cinnamon Bun in th FR and it is still smelling good. This caught me by surprise since I've always considered it one of her lighter scents, but not today. My FR has high ceilings and it was actually quite strong filling not only the FR but a couple of adjacent rooms as well. [smilie=cloud_9]

Wishing everyone a good night.

Welcome back, Maggie and Aria!

Good to see you, SweetTart! I hope next week is a better one for you.

I've been melting Amish Patchwork Quilt from Bella's all day. Very good throw and very long lasting.

SweetTart--you are not alone in using spring and summer scents all year round. I am another one who does it all the time. For one thing I don't like most of the fall/winter scents as I don't like spicy or bakery for the most part but do like fruits and some florals. So, I am one who just melts whatever I like no matter the time of year. I am not a seasonal melter at all.

Today it is a Coconut Bay tart from Yankee as well as Yankee candles in Pineapple Citrus and Vanilla Cookie.

LLVV--so sorry your family is having to deal with all of this. I really feel for all of you especially your dad.

Good Sunday Morning!

This morning, I've got Nene's Spiced Strudel melting....a favorite. It is going to be super hot here today and for the next few days as well. [smilie=th_dd5] Not humid, just temps around 90 degrees....I'll probably hold off on fall scents til it cools down. [smilie=th_cha40]

Denny, glad to see you posting again! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

mpfand, I love Amish Patchwork Quilt...really long lasting and oh so good! [smilie=th_happy096]

sweet&spicy, I did miss my smellies and CF buddies a lot! I brought a candle along on vacay, but never lit it! We had a room right on Lake Michigan and we were enjoying the fresh lake air! 1sm010pierwave.gif Does Bonfire Bliss smell smokey? I want to try that one, but not sure what it smells like. I love autumn type scents. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

SweetTart, how was the movie? [smilie=th_smiley_doorpeek]

trep, Pineapple Citrus sounds like a great scent...that must be a retired scent. Lucky you!

Happy Melting everyone!

Good morning all!

bf-umbrellared.gif It's raining!bf-umbrellared.gif

Think it's gonna be one of those lazy good for nothing Sundays. connie_26.gif

Melting Harvest Zucchini Bread and Pumpkin Zucchini Bread from CFTKR...just some good ole comforting bakery tarts for this morning.love.gif

Y'all have a smiley Sunday.Laie_23.gif

Does Bonfire Bliss smell smokey? I want to try that one, but not sure what it smells like. I love autumn type scents. [smilie=th_happy096]

Aria - nope, it doesn't smell smokey at all. Don't think I'd like it if it did. Here's the description - A fragrance reminiscent of gentle, dusky breezes and bonfires, with notes of dried, wind-blown leaves, heliotrope, charred woods of pine and cedar, amber, smoky sandalwood, and musk with a background containing hints of roasted marshmallows, brown sugar, coconut and soft vanilla. This is a fascinating, complex, unique and appealing scent. I've never smelled anything like it before. I got this in a jumbo tart to try it first, and now really think I need a bag of it. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I'm melting Carol's Sweet Apple Corn Muffins. Another winner! [smilie=th_cha40] It's supposed to be 90 here today thru Wednesday, too, but they said the humidity wouldn't be high. They best not be foolin with me... [smilie=th_bighug-1]

[smilie=th_smiley_doorpeek]

Aria--Yes Pineapple Citrus is a retired scent--I found this one partially burned from another year so got it out and it smells great. Our Yankee store has some in right now in the treasures area so if you are interested you could try your store if you have one near by.

Maggie and Aria, good to have you two back! [smilie=th_happy096]

Sharon, hope you have a great day chock full of laziness! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sweet, that's an intriguing description of Bonfire Bliss. And I love the name too!

SweetTart, I'm still enjoying summer scents too. Here in the desert we have a lotta summer weather still to come. [smilie=th_smiley_doorpeek]

That said, it's 50 degrees this morning with a high in the 70's today. We're supposed to be back up to 97 in a few days though. This cooler weather and the QVC Slatkin show has temporarily put me in the mood for fall. I'm enjoying LOL's Cafe Vienna and it's warming up the house quite nicely.

Enjoy your Sunday, friends. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Gail