The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Ah, now that this thread is unlocked again I can post what I'm currently melting:

K - Summer Watermelon - CFTKR - A favorite

LR - Bermuda Shorts - CFTKR - A favorite

BR - Pink Sugared Watermelon - A favorite

Bathroom - Make Waves - YC - Jar candle leftovers converted into a tart - I'm getting far better throw than when this was burning as a candle

I love all these summery type scents but I'm looking forward to changing out for more fall type/earthy scents.

This morning was a little cooler than it's been so I started a candle from PI in Mistletoe. I'm trying to use up old candles and this seemed to be a good time to use this seasonal scent so I can buy some new ones. I also have a YC in Apple Cider, this is the old one. Once it's gone I;m getting the new one which I love.

I hope everyone is having a great day.

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful day here!

Just started melting CFTKR Caramel Cinnamon Latte. I love this one!

I also have going in the BR SSS Pink Lemonade. Haven't smelled it yet.

I still have loads of summer scents to go through but I don't think I am even going to make a dent. I am getting anxious to start melting the Fall scents.

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Yesterday I melted Red Delicious from Scentsy and this morning I'm starting with Vanilla Cream from Scentsy.

Today we started off with Bellas Shamrock Shake in my kiddos bedroom. In the bathroom we've got YC apple pie. And out in the living room is LOL pumpkin sugared cookies(something like that).

Can't wait for fall.,just wished it lasted as long as summer seems to be looming around.

[smilie=th_gif]

Sweet, thanks for the kind praise but I'm in no way a 'puter whiz. Some things I can figure out okay but I don't even know what a USB port is. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Happy to be of help though!

Spent the morning having breakfast with old and new friends. I met a lady who's 70, has bright kelly green hair, loads of body piercings and even more tattoos. She's actually a well-respected psychologist and a real hoot! Fun time!

I'm melting CCCC's Apple Berry Parfait. The throw's a little lighter than I prefer but the scent is really wonderful. I think this would be a good 'un for when house guests are here. I'd definitely reorder it just for me! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Hope you're all having a very pleasant Wednesday!

Gail

I just got back from running errands and my CFTKR Caramel Cinnamon Latte was done. I just switched out to LOL Maple Cafe Mocha. The cold sniff on this is wonderful.

I also am burning Mocha Nut Latte- (a great find in the YC outlet store)and

YC Coconut Bay.

Denim-are you having much luck with Missy's tarts?

Just curious-Are you all going to try to finish the summer scents before starting the Fall ones?

Puppy - bright kelly green, huh? I'm kinda hoping she's color blind. :blink: [smilie=th_giggle]

Candlelove - Nope. I'm almost ready to pack the summer scents away. Any day that has the slightest hint of cool, I'll be melting all things autumn (tarts, that is). [smilie=th_excited-1]

I'm melting half of a CFTKR cuttable muffin (those babies are BIG!) in Gingerbread/Sugar Cookie. Yummers! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Sweet: [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] Noooo, she's not color blind. And - get this - she dyed her hair bright green in honor of her grandson's wedding. True story, I swear! Gotta love her! [smilie=th_giggle]

Candlelove, I'm really liking your scent choices today. They sound delish! Yes, I'm going to try and finish up my summer scents before starting fall ones. It shouldn't be too hard because I don't have a huge stockpile and summer weather usually lasts until early October around here.

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Macapuno Sorbet this afternoon. Man-oh-man, is it good! [smilie=th_excited-1]

Gail

I so love this tart too. Do you know of any other vendors that have a scent like this one? or what the notes are in it? [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

I haven't found another vendor with a scent like this one. I believe that the notes in this tart are some patchouli and a caramel popcorn scent...it is just the best for a cool fall evening burn.

You guys are just too funny!

Tonight it is just too hot for me to be in the mood for a warm and cozy scent, so tonight it is Colonial Candle citrus plum. Very refreshing and uplifting!

Hi all!

Currently melting:

K - Coco Mango - CCCC - A great scent and I don't normally like coconut scents

LR - Sugar Plums & Berries - SH - A very nice fruity scent

BR - Strawberry Moonshine - GG - A favorite

Bathroom - Blue Hydrangea - YC - A favorite

Michele, no I'm not going to finish up all of summer scents before starting into fall ones. It just hit me today that I absolutely can't melt one more summery scent. This evening it's two favorites from Scentsy: Vanilla Suede and Hemingway. I would classify Hemingway as a fall scent. The description is "Rich, ripe apples and warm, woody accents of sandalwood and cedar with hints of spice."

Last nights melts:

FP - Brown Sugar Banana

HoT - Banana Cotton Candy

I'm starting the morning with CYS - Apricot Praline Cake (YUM)

and Nene's Lemon Starburst Martini

I'm not through my summer scents yet either, but this year I'm going to keep them out. I did pack away my leftover autumn scents from last year. I should go find them before I start ordering for fall again. th_m4t3zo4.gif The only problem is that it's more fun to order new ones than it is to revisit the old stash.