The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

[smilie=th_1_bigone110] Today I'm burning a Gold canyon candle in Mulled Harvest and it smells great!

Enjoy the day everyone

nygal...love your avatar!

Aria - have fun on your mini vacay! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Nygal - I remember Deana's Funnel Fried Twinkies as being yummy. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] And NO calories! [smilie=th_wave] Let us know what you think.

I'm melting Nene's Autumn wreath. I'm ready for anything with the name 'Autumn' in it. [smilie=th_yay]

Hey everyone~~~ Not much melting this weekend, really crazy busy. Love the new look of the forum...but does anyone know how you can tell when u sign on what the last post you read was. I used to look at when I last logged in and that would tell me...but I don't see that now...thanks everyone! Have a great day!

I love the look of the new forum too sillysmom! The last time you signed in should be at the very bottom of the forum page. I still have lots of learning to do about this new forum.

Melting LOL's Maple Cider Doughnut and Maple Walnut this afternoon. I'm so ready for fall scents, so sure have plotting to do! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Hello everyone!!

Aria- Have fun!! Just dont forget about us now! Lol

debra99- oh cool an airshow, sounds fun

The throw was so light, I didn't even know I had a tart melting even though the melter was on and the wax was all liquid.

Cinnamonkitty- i know how you feel!! Hate when that happens. [smilie=th_wave]

Jules - I don't think I ever STOP 'plotting'. It's become my new hobby. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

sweet&spicey- [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Plotting orders is so much fun, especially with all of Carol's scents to choose from.

Juletones- [smilie=th_yay] especially with Carol's!! :wub:

Melting:

CFTKR blackberry jam and zucchini bread- Its is some buttery good sweetness. Lol ^_^

and still melting CFTKR eucalyptus spearmint- still going strong! :D

Happy melting everyone!!

Hi all!

Just put on the evening scents - I got home late.

K - Cranberry Orange - YC - The verdict is still out on this one as it hasn't completely melted yet but the cold sniff is good

LR - Moon Magick - Blue Moon - A very nice fresh scent with an earthy note to it - I like it

BR - Pink Sugared Blueberry - CFTKR - Another winning pink blend from Carol - this one is amazing - A new favorite!

Bathroom - Rose of Morocco - YC - Melting the last of the dregs of the jar candle - no wax goes to waste around here! :lol:

I have had so many waxidents these past few days! I am getting tired of scraping up wax.

Tonight is Peach Cilantro from Good Stinks

STILL hoping that if I burn enough fall scents that fall will arrive and banish this horrid 110 degree weather :lol:

Kitchen: CFTKR Glazed Pumpkin Danish

Office: LOL Maple Harvest

BR: LOL Rock Star

Today I am melting CFTKR's Lemon Drop"tini" and Sour Watermelon. One amazing thing about Carol's tarts........they last FOREVER, if stored properly. There are some I have had for 2 years and smell only a slight bit weaker than maybe ones I got last month.

Its a fruity day around here. Have a great day all.

Melting Mochadoodle from Scentsy. I tried to use up my summer stash, but, alas, I believe they'll just have to be put away til next year. Lately, nothing in the summer category sounds appealing at all. I'm ready to fast forward to fall!

Maurie, the Lemon Dropt"tini" is one of my favorites!

Today I found a really old melt from PartyLite - "Relax". It still has a little minty smell to it when melting, but no cold sniff at all.

I was at Yankee today and bought one of those votive holders that holds three votives. I intended to mix scents but then decided just to get three Vanilla Cupcake ones and try all one scent. It is sure pretty lit. Earlier today I had on Macintosh. Hope you all are having a good day.

today I am melting CBV Elvis- bananas and peanut butter. It is AMAZING!!

That scent name and description just makes me smile. How fun.

I'm melting:

Crosscreek - Strawberry Noel Cookies

Cozy Cottage - Lime Crystal Kisses

Yea, Trep. The three votive crew.

Elvis, PB and banana. Too cute! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Jungle Love. It's banana, coconut, kiwi, orange, and pineapple. It's fantastic and oh-so-PERFECT for this 107 degree day! And no, I'm not ready for fall. [smilie=th_tease-1]

Hope everybody's having a good smellin' day!

Gail

Today I am melting CFTKR's Lemon Drop"tini" and Sour Watermelon. One amazing thing about Carol's tarts........they last FOREVER, if stored properly. There are some I have had for 2 years and smell only a slight bit weaker than maybe ones I got last month.

Maurie97- that is awesome!!I love her tarts!! I get all excited to here ppl's input of CFTKR. I could go on with CFTKR. Lol...

STILL hoping that if I burn enough fall scents that fall will arrive and banish this horrid 110 degree weather :)

GeckoGirl- you silly funny. [smilie=th_tease-1]

sharonana- im not ready for fall yet either. Lol [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

mechlls5- ooooo!!! CBV elvis banana and peanut butter sounds unique and interesting. would like to try that. Though i did check CBV out, they have $8 flat rate shipping fee and i just wana try a few out but for $8 shipping, i dnt kno if that is worth it just for a few tarts to try. :unsure:

Well melting:

FM monkey farts- love this, such a nice banana sweet scent. :wub:

YC fruit salad- not bad,its just that its has a very light scent throw :mellow:

Happy melting everyone!!

Hi CF Friends-

Had company the past two days so not much time to post. Just catching up on some of the threads. Aria-enjoy your getaway.

Just enjoying some quiet time here. Busy weekend taking DD back to school.

Melting-

Bella's Down Home Corn Pudding-wonderful scent

Bella's Whisper White Strawberry-still going from yesterday

CFTKR Candy Corn-liked it a lot

AMS Blueberry Zucchini Bread

Burning-

YC Farmers Market

With all this rainy weather and a drop in the temperature it feels like Fall already.