The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Melting April Fresh from Melissas Primitive Wicks again. Love this one.

Does anyone have anything that has worked for them for losing weight? I am so down in the dumps about it. [smilie=th_wave]

Denim...I will swear by Weight Watchers. I joined 15 weeks ago, and I have lost 20 lbs. My goal weight was 5 lbs ago. I went from 148 to 128. I am thrilled!!! It really works and you can eat whatever you want..just watch your points. Hubby did it along with me and has lost 18 lbs. If you give it a shot and need any help, I'm here to help!

Last nights melt was Fruit Loops from Spotted Hog. Yummo!!!

Thanks Sillymom. We have meetings here. I need to go tonight. I'm going to check again but I think the meetings are on Tuesday nights. You have done great! I am 154 and need to be about 125 for my height. I would love to be where you are now.

Melting April Fresh from Melissas Primitive Wicks again. Love this one.

Does anyone have anything that has worked for them for losing weight? I am so down in the dumps about it. [smilie=th_wave]

Lost 60 pounds on Weight Watchers, maintained for 5 years. Now I work for them as a meeting leader. It works, and it's liveable. You shouldn't do anything to take weight off that you aren't willing to do the rest of your life to keep it off. Weight Watchers teaches you to eat the right foods in the right amounts from the beginning to lose weight and keep it off, if you follow the plan. But after trying many things before WW, I can say this was the easiest thing to follow and work into my life without 'dieting'.

That is great momuvtwo!!! WOW!! 60 pounds! I'm an going to a meeting tonight. Hope its not to overwhelming.

Today I am melting Sun and Sand from Melissa's Primitive Wicks.

Hi All!

Enjoying Kim's Cinnamon Bun this morning. Not quite as strong as some of her other scents, but I love it. Truly a comfort scent! I have it melting in the MBR. It fills the MBR and bathroom, as well as the adjacent hallway. The lower ceilings in this area helps with the throw.

[smilie=th_wave]

Hey y'all..Heat index is 110. I'm finishing up packing and we are heading for Philly tomorrow morning. We hope to go to Valley Forge and one of the NJ beaches DS and his GF have checked out.(maybe Cape May). I am melting Ten Digits-Witches Brew and TD- Nag Champa. It's just that kind of scent day. I'll check in in a few days, and I hope the weather breaks a bit in the Midwest.

Denim, enjoy your WW meeting tonight!

Katz, 110 heat index. Unbelievable! Have a great time on your trip!

Sharon, something tells me you're really enjoying Mandarin Coconut. I'm very perceptive and intuitive, eh? [smilie=th_wave]

It's been a fun day playing with scents. I don't usually switch out this often, but many of today's melts have been cubes and some are getting kinda old. So what the heck! [smilie=th_shewiggle] Now I'm enjoying LOL's Tropical Pear.

Gail

Melting This Old House from Dew Drop Scents...strong and good. It's the same scent as Mimi's House by Can-Do. Love it a lot!

Katz - have fun visiting your DS! I hear Cape May is lovely, hope you get to go there.

Aria - Oh hai! [smilie=th_wave] Your new avatar is adorable! It reminds me of the pics on icanhascheezburger.com

I'm melting Can-Do's Cinnamon Apples Oh My. Vedy good!

I think our heat index was up to 115 today......this is the HOTTEST summer I can remember........FALL....where are you?????

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 Sooooo hot here, too!! I guess I'm hoping if I burn enough fall scents....it'll make cooler weather, LOL. No such luck. Burning Ooey Gooey Caramel & Baked Apple Pie by Bizzy B's. Not as strong as I like, but it's a good one room filler!

Kim...have a great trip!!

I am melting Prarie Kitchen from Front Porch. This is just as strong as it use to be!! Filling my whole house!

I have been having internet connection problems... [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 One of those situations when you call support and they say it is some other vendors problem...

Today has been Vanilla Lime - TDC.

About WW - most of my office is doing that program online right now and lovin' it! Lots of cool tools and graphs and recipes to keep eveyone motivated.

momuvtwo and puppylove- i hear ya both [smilie=iagree] especially about the whole working out thing. I tried the whole working out and eating right and it has gotten me to lose 25 lbs!! But now since i just started with this new job and dont know how long it will last since its a contract job, kinda stress out on that and dont seem to have time to work out. One of the many reason why my weight seem to see saw. But im trying to at least eat right. But food is just soooo good ya know, cant help it. so delicious. Lol

debra99- oh no!! hope you get your internet connection situated. I know how that feels, have that happen to me several weeks ago and was told that a tech had to come out and see the prob. But then the morning of wen the tech suppose to come, it just started working again. Lol. sheesh. but hey at least its up and running and dnt have to pay to fix rite? hopefully that wont happen again though. oh no what if i jinx myself rite about now!! :? :shock:

Well today had tried sushi for the first time and it was so yucky to me!! [smilie=th_a136]

Paid $24 for it too, what a waste!!! oh well... you never kno unless you try rite? well i kno not to try it again. Lol...Guess sushi just not for me.

Melting CFTKR strawberry pine- Ahhhhhhh sooooo nice and strong!!! Love Love Love!!

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Happy melting everyone and nitey nite!!

Good Morning!!

This morning I am melting two from Bella's-

Vanilla Blossoms

Blackberry Jam Sugar Cookies

These are smelling great! All I have tried from Bella's so far have been strong and long lasting.

This morning I am expecting overnight guests. Two of my friends and their daughters are coming to stay overnight with my DD and I. DD goes back to school next weekend so we are having one last taste of summer. Should be fun.

It looks like a great beach day! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04