The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Fragrant Fireworks

Sweet, how come you're melting a chopped up votive? [smilie=th_confused3] Is the throw better, maybe?

Gail

Puppy - I wanted to try quite a few scents when I ordered from HOS and the cheapest way to try only 1 of something was to get 1 votive. They've now added the option of ordering single tarts....yay! :( Or, maybe I should say...ut...oh! [smilie=th_anyminute] The weather is just too hot to burn candles right now, so I'm chopping em up and melting em.

Just put on Can-Do's Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew. Soooo good! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hiiiyeee!!! [smilie=th_OMG]

Maggiemae - sounds that country home seems to improve and that you seem to be very satisfy with them since you sed you have very good results. [smilie=th_scratch]

Crazy4scents - hmmm interesting with the country home scent thing, so in your opinion,, do ya like it? well [smilie=th_confused3] i think ill browse thru the site again and ill keep it in mind for now. thanks though you both... :(

Aria- love that yankee outlet store!! ... but mine is too far from me so i don't realy go that often there. sux but [smilie=th_anyminute]

Well melting:

CFTKR honeydew pear - ummm... not a fan of this for some reason though, its alrite. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]_97]

Crosscreek cherry slushie - smells ok at cold sniff but its not so strong when melting. really mellow surprisingly [smilie=th_sign0164] .... i like it but wish it could be stronger.

Hi!

OMG, did anyone visit Carol's store during the sale? It was crazy. Tarts were disappearing all over the place. One minute there were 90 or so listings and then bam...down to 8. I did pick up some good stuff but it was crazy (in a good way). :-)

Tonight I'm melting Cranberry Orange Zucchini Bread.

Tonight I have melting some old Mookie Doodle stash. I can't believe how strong these are.

I have going Apache Tear Drops in 2 melters. Might have to turn one off it is that strong.

I like the scent but couldn't find a scent description of it.

LLVV-I was out all day and checked the sale when I got home. There were only 8 scents left. Oh well.....expecting an order from Carol tomorrow. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Night all!!

Hi!

OMG, did anyone visit Carol's store during the sale? It was crazy. Tarts were disappearing all over the place. One minute there were 90 or so listings and then bam...down to 8. I did pick up some good stuff but it was crazy (in a good way). :-)

Tonight I'm melting Cranberry Orange Zucchini Bread.

:( OH Yes LLVV....That was so crazy....my computer couldn't keep up with the updating...one minute it said 64 listings and the next it said 27 and then it was up to 67 again...it was going nuts!! Everytime I tried to buy something it said it was no longer available....I underestimated the actions of fellow wax addicts!!! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

LL - I was planning on hitting Carol's sale as the gates opened - but then we had a class at work that started at exactly the opening bell. I got back 3 hours later and there was not much left. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] It must have been pretty crazy for an hour or 2!

Tonight is YC Storm Watch

Hiiiyeee!!! [smilie=th_OMG]

Maggiemae - sounds that country home seems to improve and that you seem to be very satisfy with them since you sed you have very good results. [smilie=th_scratch]

Crazy4scents - hmmm interesting with the country home scent thing, so in your opinion,, do ya like it? well [smilie=th_confused3] i think ill browse thru the site again and ill keep it in mind for now. thanks though you both... :(

Aria- love that yankee outlet store!! ... but mine is too far from me so i don't realy go that often there. sux but [smilie=th_anyminute]

Well melting:

CFTKR honeydew pear - ummm... not a fan of this for some reason though, its alrite. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]_97]

Crosscreek cherry slushie - smells ok at cold sniff but its not so strong when melting. really mellow surprisingly [smilie=th_sign0164] .... i like it but wish it could be stronger.

her tarts were cute,but she uses real food toppings and they did a number on my warmers. The tarts seemed to start off strong for me and then bam,it went to no scent or wearing off. Even though she changed the packaging and such,I am not sure if I would try her again. Especially since there are so many more vendors out there,I would love to try.

Melting Go Go Goji in the kitchen, living room and loft and Pretty in Pink in the MB, both from Scentsy.

Hello again....

Hi!

OMG, did anyone visit Carol's store during the sale? It was crazy. Tarts were disappearing all over the place. One minute there were 90 or so listings and then bam...down to 8.

[smilie=th_OMG] So It was more then just 8 items on sale... like 90?!?! oh man... :cry:

This was my first time going through this with CFTKR and didn't know wat to expect frm her sale and how many willl be on sale. [smilie=th_confused3] Carol did mention it briefly a bit when i email her and was told that i should sign up for her store newsletter and/or join her on facebook so to find out of sales and stuff. Don't have facebook, so sign up for her newsletter and didn't get anything sent to me about the news of her sale. [smilie=th_anyminute] [smilie=th_scratch] So decided to search on google for her facebook which is where i found out she announce it that it was in the affternoon. When i did have a chance to check her store which was around 1pm, there was only 8 items on sale. Thought that was it but LLVV, wow sucks that i miss the sale like that.

Maggiemae- man i didn't know that it was crazy style like that with CFTKR sale. Gone quicker than i expect it. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] [smilie=th_sign0164]

Guess better luck next time with the sale, well at least i'm expecting a package from her tomoro though. Yey!! :P

Well nitey nite everyone... :(

Mornin' all!

Recent melts:

CHC red velvet cake...doubled up...didn't get much

BG luna nouveau...strong

YC tutti frutti...strong

YC fruit salad...moderate

Just started:

Southern Star banana nut bread

Southern Star...pomegranate [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning! coolsmiley.gif

Last night, we enjoyed the glow of my new YC Bay Breeze jar all evening. I really like this scent and I am not normally a huge fan of ozone-y, ocean-y scents. This is more subtle and reminds me of sitting on the beach...sort of a combination of a clear lake, fresh air and wet sand...if that makes any sense. Anyone else tried this scent before? I am glad I got a jar, because I think a tart would be too strong.

This morning it's Carol's Cinnamon Glazed Donuts in the melter. I adore this scent. I've got another order from Carol coming either today or tomorrow. onitswaysmiley.gif Carol sent it UPS since I ordered a melter and the insurance is free....our UPS usually comes in the late afternoon. pkg.gif I stayed away from the sale yesterday....sounds like it was a tart buying frenzy!!!!

I've got kattemad_03.gif to do....now don't everyone get jealous....lol.

Think I will start another melter upstairs....but, what to melt???? Hmmm....thconfused.gif

Good Morning!

Melting cuttable muffins from Carol..smelling amazing...

Sweet Pototo Pie & Flapjacks

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie & Fried Mexican Ice Cream

Bear Claws (again..has lots of scent left)

Maggiemae- man i didn't know that it was crazy style like that with CFTKR sale. Gone quicker than i expect it. :) [smilie=th_a136]

Guess better luck next time with the sale, well at least i'm expecting a package from her tomoro though. Yey!! :P

Sweettart...It did give me an excuse to buy some other stuff....SO I am not complaining... :shock: I'm hoping to get mine tomorrow... :lol:

I've got kattemad_03.gif to do....now don't everyone get jealous....lol.

[smilie=th_1_bigone110] Oh so jealous Aria!!! LOL

Have a nice one. :P

Maggie, aren't you loving Carol's cuttables? So cute and they smell soooooo good! 404.gif

Hi!

Just got back from Target. DD's top tooth is very loose so I wanted to get her a small present from the Tooth Fairy. When I got home my YC order was waiting...Leather, Autumn Lodge, and Fireside. I like Fireside the best. Autumn Lodge is ok. Leather stinks. It's horrible. It does smell just like leather...the real stuff. Very authentic but as a candle...eeeewwwwhhhh...what was I thinking. I'm going to bring it back to the store and get Raspberry Cream if they have it. I can't believe Leather was selling for a $250 on Ebay a few months ago.

I'm melting Carol's Lemon Ginger and Apple Amish Bread right now.