The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Thank You all for making me feel better about our move. Today I got two full rooms packed. It's a good feeling getting something done.

Dabba, We are moving to the Columbia area. The week I spent looking for a house I was impressed by how everyone is very gracious and friendly. I know once we are settled we will be very happy.

The one thing is that when the realtor has shown our house everyone says it's the best smelling house they have ever been in. She said one woman was looking around to see where the scent was coming from. Hopefully this will sell the once quickly.

Tonight I'm melting Kim's 7 up Pound cake. I love this scent.

Twins, You will love Columbia. It's very easy to navigate and very friendly.

Recent melts:

YC hazelnut coffee...old tart..no scent

Can do tomato leaf

Can do haunted house

YC macintosh

Mookie Doodle apache tear drops awesome strong

This beautiful morning i am melting SSS-Chaps My jerk and Sexy Cowboy. I plan to "play " outside some. Twinsmom: I think y'all will love SC. My Mom was born and raised there and I have wonderful memories visiting there. Puppy: I'm sure you are busy helping your sis move in..how exciting and wonderful for you and your sis. I hope everyone has a lovely day.

Hi buddies.

I've got a bunch more votives going. I don't know why, but I'm all about putting a dent in my votive stash drawer this week.

Coupla Colonial Candle Orangeflower & Musk votives

These are from that 24 pack I found on sale. Love the scent, but they are a pain to unwrap so I kept passing them by.

Also some old Yankees from Christmas

All I can really smell right now are the melts I put on.

Full Moon - Juicy Peach

CFTKR - Buttercream Maple Zucchini

Puppy - how exciting moving day for your sis is this week! [smilie=th_Whistle] Hmmm....maybe a melter and some smellies would make a nice housewarming gift. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Geez Cyn, no internet or tv, then a fenderbender on top of that. :shock: Sounds like you could use a hug. :P

It's delightfully cooler here this morning. Sure putting me in the mood for autumn. I'm melting (appropriately enuf) Can-Do's Lessie's Birthday Cake. Thanks for the bday wishes! [smilie=iagree]

Good morning everyone!

I'm melting Kim's, Grannies Berry Griddle Cakes, while enjoying my coffeef4388db5887b2e913269727a78cf5e03.gif

I'm really loving this sent. Bakery and berry, YUM!

Just changed to HOS Apple Barrel Cider.

Psssst :P ...... CFTKR just put up some new scents.... [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

edit: The Apple Barrel Cider is excellent! This was a votive I chopped up & melted to test the scent & it's a definite reorder! [smilie=iagree]

Thanks, Katz and Sweet. I was thinking the same thing about a melter and some smellies, Sweet. But I may just wait awhile on that because sis will enjoy receiving it so much more once she's settled in. For now, I'm going to gift her with my "moving muscles." :P

Cyn, I'm sooo glad nobody was hurt in the fender bender!

I'm melting CCCC's Orange Pineapple Granita on this 97 degree day. [smilie=iagree]_97]

Gail

Popping in for a bit-Hi everyone! [smilie=iagree]

I am melting-Just Tarts-Clean Linen(Cotton?) and something from Huckleberry Layne that is sorta Bayberry(no label).

Hope you all have a great evening!

Changed out to Vanilla Coconut from Slatkin and Coconut Palm from Scentsy. It's 108 here so I'm staying in and enjoying my smellies for the rest of the day!

Wow mpfand - that's dangerously HOT! [smilie=iagree] I don't imagine anyone stays outside for any lengthy time in those hot temps? Yuk!

Just put on the last melt for the day, CTFKR's Pumpkin Butter.

Thank you Dabba for the info on Columbia. My only worry is my girls this is their first year in middle school. That is a very tricky age. Thankfully they are very secure girls.

Today while packing a discovered a mini crock pot it's 18 watt. So I plugged it in and I plopped a YC votive in the scent of Christmas Cookie. Man this is fantastic throw. I will be buying more votives in the near future. I melted a voitve by tealight ( I chopped it up) and I did not get any scent from it at all. So this may be a way to use up my old stash.

Have a great night!

Ooooeeee, Mpfand, that's HOT! You're a smart woman to stay cool inside.

I'm melting CCCC's Raspberry Smoothie. This one's okay but not as irresistible as I'd hoped. [smilie=iagree]

Gail

Hi everyone....

Well on placing my first order yesterday with CCCC, receive emails from Deana on the little thoughtful things that she notice in my orders. I was surprise, impress and happy on such awesome customer service. can't wait to try her.

Melting YC beautiful day- i like it but wish it could be stronger [smilie=iagree]

Psssst :P ...... CFTKR just put up some new scents.... [smilie=th_Whistle]

sweet&spicey- notice her new scents on her site too, gota try that orange chiffon ones. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Currently burning Moonlight Harvest from the Yankee Candle clearance sale. It's one of my favorites out of the bunch that I picked up while they were on sale. My fiance actually picked it out. He was having as much fun as I was smelling all of jars.

Cyn~ Sorry to hear about the fender bender...that stinks!! Glad to hear you are ok.

Mpfand~ WOW!! 108!!! I can not even imagine!!! [smilie=iagree]

Gail~ Glad the moving is going well...keep the strength!!! :P

Sweet~ I am amazed at those party cakes at CFTKR!!! The colors are so cute!!! Wish I got some for myself in my last order!

Melting:

Apple Zucchini Bread from Carol...all over the house. Great one to relax to for the evening.

Wow, cyn - none of the modern conveniences? That would have been tough! I hope you are melting like crazy now!

mp - I was in LV once when it was 107 degrees - I thought I would get heat exhaustion! Be careful!

Tonight I am melting one called Gingham from AcScents Aromatics.

Thanks, MaggieMae & Sweet. Yeah, Debra. Pretty tough. I can think of times when that would be a good thing. But this past week wasn't one of them!

AromaSoy - Lemon Poundcake with Raspberry Sauce, Lemon Gumdrops, Apple Berry Harvest, Vanilla Mystique. I'm determined to get through this one box of melts.

Hope everyone has a good night.