The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Hi!

We had a very nice but hot Sunday. I'm relaxing tonight with CFTKR's Queen's Cake (sweet and delcious) and YC's Vanilla Coconut and Pineapple Citrus.

Good luck with your move, twinsmom!

Today I had on Cheryl's Carnation - it was so strong that I let the pets out of the room! With their good smellers, I am surprised they stuck around.

Barbita~ Good to "see"ya...looking good! [smilie=th_00000020]

LLVV~ I also got the Queen's Cake in my last order...Boy oh Boy, that one smells delicious...can not wait to melt that!

Twinsmom~ Good luck with your move! I know it is hard to change everything around you but you'll get adjusted to your new place before you know it! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Been burning a candle called Friendship Tea from Cozy Country candles...very nice. The same scents have been going all day....I really have to start tearing through all these tarts I have but I can't seem to change up a tart that still has a lot of scent left in it. Ya know?

Good Night All! [smilie=th_excited-1]

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] PS>>>>IT's Sweet & Spicey Girls birthday today...thread started!!!

Thanks for the support on the move. I did not realize all stuff we have in our homes until it's time to get packed up. The hard part is that we have a 3,000. sq. ft home and are squeezing our stuff into a 1,600 sq ft. rental until our Fl. house sells. I don't know what is more stressful the move or worrying about the house selling. But they say that God does not give you more than you can handle. Take it one day at a time right?

Anyhow I just lit a YC Apple Cider in the kitchen and in the bedroom I have melting Vanilla Cherry from Kim's Tarts.

It is amazing how calming our wax addiction is. When I got home last night and opened my door I immediately could smell the different scents that I was melting the week before. I somehow felt so much better.

Have a great day! I better get a moving. I'm burning daylight.

Twinsmom - sorry you're sad about moving to SC. [smilie=th_excited-1] Moving is pretty stressfull. I've heard SC is a beautiful state. Dabba on here is from SC, too. Maybe she can tell you about some great candle stores for U to check out after U get settled. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Melting CrossCreek's Cinnamon Bread Pudding. Delish! [smilie=th_00000020]

HBTeddyBalloonsBlinkie.gif sweet&spicy!!!

Welcome back Barb!

twinsmom, you have my sympathy on the moving thing....I hate moving. Good luck.

I am melting Nene's Spiced Strudel again today....I have the feeling this bag of krumbles is not going to last long.....I am adoring this scent!

Expecting a package from Carol today..... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Good morning everyone!

It's still morning here in So. Calif.

Melting Kim's White tea and ginger. Not my favorite, but my DH likes it, and he's home this morning sniffing around. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Thank you all for the "welcome backs" I just got busy and didn't get a chance to post.

Melting the Queen's Cake this morn....wonderful!!!

Ohhh! Queens Cake sounds good! Since I've been off the forum for awhile, would you let me know who makes it and what the scent is like? [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

kitchen and living room-Cranberry Mango from Scentsy

powder room-Pima Cotton from Scentsy

Barbita - So pretty.

Sillysmom, Florida will miss you. Just breathe. You'll be all settled in the new place before you know it.

Melting Candle Haven - Zucchini Bread

Lunableu - Coconut Cardamom Custard

assorted votives ie YC Gingerbread

Sweet, that's really cute you and I posting the same exact thing at the same exact minute! Do we share a brain, maybe? [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Twinsmom, I hope your move goes really well and that you'll love living in SC.

No smellies happening here today. [smilie=th_excited-1] Busy morning, as we just finished the walk through on my sister's house. Escrows are both closing by tomorrow and she's moving in across the street on Wednesday! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3] Now it's time to get myself together and go teach dog class this evening. My only hope for smellies today is to vicariously enjoy all of yours. [smilie=th_00000020]

Hope you're all having a cheery Monday!

Gail

[smilie=th_00000020] everyone!!! Just got home from work and melting YC dune grass- to be honest, i didn't think i would like this since its grass and i'm more a fruity and sweet bakery kinda gurl. But i have to say i realy like it [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] .... it has this sweetness to it. I would totally buy this again.

Becky- thats awesome you could melt at work. [smilie=th_c032] I wish i could do that. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

And i place my first order with CCCC and im so excited!!!! Can't wait!! Hope they're awesome like everyone here had said. [smilie=th_excited-1]

Here seeing that its your Birthday so would also like to wish you it- [smilie=th_8d1933ff] Sweet&Spicey :P

Thank You all for making me feel better about our move. Today I got two full rooms packed. It's a good feeling getting something done.

Dabba, We are moving to the Columbia area. The week I spent looking for a house I was impressed by how everyone is very gracious and friendly. I know once we are settled we will be very happy.

The one thing is that when the realtor has shown our house everyone says it's the best smelling house they have ever been in. She said one woman was looking around to see where the scent was coming from. Hopefully this will sell the once quickly.

Tonight I'm melting Kim's 7 up Pound cake. I love this scent.

Ohhh! Queens Cake sounds good! Since I've been off the forum for awhile, would you let me know who makes it and what the scent is like? [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Sure Barbita~ It's from CFTKR and Carol wrote the description as:

Queens Cake, because it smells so royal and rich...and a real comfort scent...a sweet white cake base, with a hint of sugar and spices, a touch of plum, vanilla , touch of cherry...and alot of love...think you will like this one..we sure do...

I don't actually smell the plum or cherry but then again I am terrible at picking out notes...all I know is that it is WONDERFUL!! I think LLVV loves it too!

Melting Powdered Sugar Lemon Gems from CFTKR tonight....when Aria mentioned this one I just HAD to order some...it is amazing!!! Thanks for the recommendation Aria!!!

Sure Barbita~ It's from CFTKR and Carol wrote the description as:

Queens Cake, because it smells so royal and rich...and a real comfort scent...a sweet white cake base, with a hint of sugar and spices, a touch of plum, vanilla , touch of cherry...and alot of love...think you will like this one..we sure do...

I don't actually smell the plum or cherry but then again I am terrible at picking out notes...all I know is that it is WONDERFUL!! I think LLVV loves it too!

Melting Powdered Sugar Lemon Gems from CFTKR tonight....when Aria mentioned this one I just HAD to order some...it is amazing!!! Thanks for the recommendation Aria!!!

WOW! Thank you MaggieMae,

That sounds good. It's about time for me to order from carol again, and I'll put that on my list. [smilie=th_00000020]

Hi Everyone!

Yes - Queen's Cake is amazing! It's a bakery vanilla or cake scent with a touch of light cherry added in...amazing!

Tonight I' melting Butterscotch Oatmeal Thumbprints - light but still amazing!!!! I'm also melting Gingerbread Cookies...a little bit too hot of a day for this scent but it still smells good.

Hi, all! I've had to take another road trip and there was no tv or internet where I was. Great if you're needing a retreat but I had work to do, which was really hard from a cell phone. Got back only to have a fender bender in the grocery store parking lot. At least no one was hurt.

I'm really far behind in reading the posts so I'll have to catch up. I do want to say Happy Birthday, Sweet! Hope you had a great day!

And good luck on your move, Twinsmom. I lived in SC for a few years. It's a beautiful part of the country.

Barbita, your picture is just gorgeous!!!

I've been having an AromaSoy melting frenzy. I bought a ton (I think literally) when she was closing up shop. Several still have good scent - some of my faves have been Persian Lilac Mist, Magilla Gorilla Vanilla (sooooo good and powerful!), and Apple Berry Harvest.

I hope everyone has a good night.

Good Morning!

Maggie, glad I could "enable" with one of Carol's delightful scents. I love, love, love lemon scents! I may have to pick up Queens Cake the next time I order!

This morning, I'm melting Carol's Orange-A-Peel....one of the many generous samples Carol sent in my box that came yesterday. Liking it a lot!

I picked up a few of the cuttable tarts Carol offers and they are just so adorable and realistic looking. What fun! The donut looks absolutely edible!!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Good morning! I'm still melting the 2 scents that I was melting last night - Butterscotch Oatmeal Thumbprints and Gingerbread Cookies. Both are winners. I'm also burning a 3 wick Candied Apple candle from YC.