The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Good Morning..

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Starting the day with:

Bear Claws from Busy Bee...this one is very different from other vendors...but it's nice.

Pumpkin Banana Bread from LOL...very interesting!

Hi all!

Last night's scents were:

K - Banana - Can-Do - A very nice moderately strong scent - one of the better bananas I've smelled

LR - Winter Garden - Bissy's Boutique - Very strong and long lasting scent - really liked it!

BR - Fruit Blast - EW - A favorite

Bathroom - Evergreen - WoodWick - 1st tart I have ever tried from them and it was really good

Currently melting:

K - Blueberry Vanilla Bomb - CFTKR - A favorite

LR - Spiced Winter Plums - EW - This one is a really good scent but not getting much throw from it (probably because it's too old)

BR - Pomegranate Peach - CFTKR - This is a sample Carol sent me and it's pretty good - might need to get a bag of this one

Bathroom - Lilac Blossoms - EW - A favorite

[smilie=th_fabulous1] everyone!

[smilie=th_fabulous1] Yes, this is me. ... My coffee selection this morning is a lovely White Choc. Chip and very yummy!!! We've had storms move in the past three days around late afternoon and then again in the evening. Luckily, just a lot of wind and rain and no damage, but it does knock our Satellite out during any show we want to watch.. [smilie=th_pardon] This morning I am melting Bella's-Beignet and then off to a visit with my chiropractor. I hope everyone has been safe from the storms. It looks like round 4 here today. Debra: I had to laugh (but I feel your pain). When my kids were little, we went to our Childrens Museum at least once a month when someone would come for to visit. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi everyone. Today's melts are: Moon Lake Musk by Mylingy's Purrfect Candles

Pineapple Upside Down Cake by Crosscreek

Creamy Peach Crumb Cake by Blue Gecko ( a sample size)

Burining: Candied Berries Votive by Wood Wick

Susan

Debra, I'm usually just as happy when company leaves as I am when they arrive. [smilie=th_fabulous1] Living in Las Vegas, we have friends and family coming out of the woodwork to visit. We happily play tour guide, but it's always nice to get back to your normal routine.

This morning I'm melting Pink Vanilla Sugar from Bella's and from Scentsy, Mad About Mint and Mineral Springs.

got to work this morning to a big box from Melissa's Primitive Wicks. Put on French Vanilla Pear and never smelled anything. So I have just switched out to Forever Alice from a place on Etsy. Can't remember the name of it. Not getting much at all from this either. If my luck doesn't get any better with the tarts, I'm going to have to find a new addiction. This is just disapointing and frustrating lately. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Katz, how frustrating about your satellite. Hopefully those storms will be history from here on out. Your morning coffee sounds divine though!

Aw Denim, that's a real shame about your disappointing melties. I hope you find some soon that are much better.

I'm melting Can-Do's Dad's Cucumbers & Cream. It's yummo!

Gail

I know it is very frustrating! I just wish GHBT's would open back up. I always know I can count on her for consistently great tarts that last a long time. I have no more tarts left from her. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Good afternoon!

Melting Blue Sugar-Can Do

Scarlet Moon-CFTKR

Also just discovered that my little brat of a dog has been chewing on the corner of the sofa-hmmmph! She has so many teething supplies that she shouldn't ever need to use the furniture! Remind me again how big of a heart I need to have... [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Rut Roh, Cat. No Scooby snacks at your house today.

Candle Haven - Apple Strudel

(I've decided to enjoy the CH tarts I've been saving for-ever.)

thhellocan2.gif

It's been a while...hope all is well with everyone...hope your summer is filled with good food and fun...great family and friends. smilie_love_368.gif

We live in south central Alabama and are just sickened by the oil spill. sad.gif Don' t know if I'm allowed to talk about it here, but............it's just sad. sad-sorry.gif

This morning I melted Pink Sugared Lemons from CFTKR...yummy!dribble.gif

This afternoon it's Can Do's Raspberry and Cream...another drool worthy tart.1sm205drool.gif

Been busy busy busy...so I thought I'd just pop in so I don't get the boot.10_1_102v.gif

Y'all be good!girl-smiley-hearts.gif

Hi All!

Has anyone been having trouble logging on to candlefind? My computer kept timing out while the page was trying to load. No other sites were doing this to me except this one. This has been ongoing for about a week. I sure would appreciate any help with this. Just a few minutes ago I couldn't log onto anything, kept timing me out and then everything was ok and I figured I would try coming here and voila! It let me in.

Anywhoo, I am can finally smell after my sinus issues and I have been melting Carol's Jellybean, Busy Bee's Country Christmas...(yes I know) wrong season....AZW Caribean Buttercream cake and Angies Harvest Thyme.

I am so glad to be back....I am keeping my fingers crossed it stays this way....very very weird..

mp - the Mad about Mint sounds like a good one!

Cat - I had a pup that did that too, she would sit with her head on her paws off to the side...munching quietly away. She looked like she was asleep if you were not paying too much attention. Got the fireplace molding that way too. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

denim - sorry you are striking out. Hope you can come up with some good ones! I have a few lesser known vendors I like, but it seems like every time I say they are strong, the next batch is wimpy and I feel bad! :oops:

Tonight is Everything Smells - Grapefruit

I think Mad About Mint smells like spearmint, Debra. Refreshing and almost spa like.

This evening we're enjoying Berry Blush from Scentsy.

Hi all! Very green scents tonight in the living room: jars of YC Spa Fresh and Dune Grass with a tart in Fresh Cut Herbs. In the bedroom it's VC Summer Breeze and YC Evening Air. I miss some of the other vendors I love, but went a little crazy with the semi-annual sale, so I'm a bit stock piled on YC at the moment. What's new, right!

Jason YC stockpiled? = Understatement of the year. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Speaking of YC... I just lit my Lime in da Coconut swirl jar again.

also Illuminations - Ocean Breeze

Candle Haven melt - Zucchini Bread

Tuscaderos - Lime Crystal Kisses