The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!

Melting Feelin' Beachy from Blue Gecko this morning. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

By the way.... this scent is nice.... does anyone know of a similar scent from another vendor since BG is no longer making melts? I think it is coconut, pineapple, and vanilla.... yum!

Hi everyone! hellokitty.gif

Dabba and fleur, Hmm, great minds think alike! I was also in the mood for something beachy....so in my melter it's Nene's Sun & Sandcastles! Anyone else wanna join us at the beach? th26_21_1.gif

Kids just got on the bus....whew.gif

Happy melting everyone!

SO WEIRD!! I just put on Beach from Angel Made Scents!!! AMAZING Scent!! Just like Sun and Sand which is one of my all time favorites!

I wish GHBT's made one like this and I wish she would open back up. Of course, I have got to get control of myself. I have ordered from 6 different vendors over the weekend. I LOST CONTROL with all the Memorial Day sales. I just couldn't help myself. Now I feel so guilty. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Still cant smell a thing over here so, my virtual scents of the day are...Carols Blueberry Vanilla Bomb and CH's RVC. Two of my faves! A girl can dream right?? Oh well, maybe tomorrow my sniffer will return. Until then, I can pretend I am smelling RVC!!!!! LOL

Awe, sorry Anjoymom. Get your sniffer back pronto.

I'll join you all at the beach today. Sort of. :shock:

Bluewick - Lime Blossom (I've been calling it Ergo all weekend, but it's from Bluewick)

BBW - Orange Sapphire jar

BBW - Island Nectar jar

melting CP - Sugar Frosted Binge

I am not having a good day melting today....everything is smelling "off" to me...but I am changing things up and hopefully I have found something good while I [smilie=th_cha66] AND :shock: AND [smilie=th_giggle]

Now melting...

CFTKR Kumquat & Buttercream Cupcakes

SSS Mandarin Pink

I think I am satisfied now.... :P Put on the Prim Wishes in the BR again...strong little bugger!

Anjoymom~ I hope you start to be able to sniff again soon...your virtual scents comment really cracked me up!!! :lol:

Melting Caribbean Salsa from Slatkin. That little disc packs a powerful punch. I split it between two melters and it's easily scenting the entire downstairs.

Happy June!

Anjoy, I hope your nose is back to normal quickly.

Everyone's starting out the month with some good sounding scents! I'm going with LOL's Mango Papaya. Mmmm, mmmm good!

Gail

Just put on:

CYS clementine cocoa

GHBT tayberry and teakwood...an alltime fave

The good news:

school's out tomorrow

the bad news:

My air conditioning is broken :shock:

Dabba - Geez, 1st your 'puter....now the air conditioning. :shock: Hope you have some fans to use. [smilie=th_cha66] At least the 'school is out tomorrow' part is GREAT news! :lol:

Anjoymom - still no sniffer? [smilie=th_giggle] Have U tried any OTC remedies?

Just put on CFTKR's Sea Island Grapefruit. This was a freebie, not sure if I'll like it, but can always change it out if I don't. Luv that about tarts! :P

Melting from Kim's Lemon Meringue Pie. I love it. It is scenting my kitchen, dining room and a sun porch. This will be a re-order.

4hnaerd.gif Hello again!4hnaerd.gif

Anjoymom...hope you're smelling more soon!23_1_22.gif

Oh my Dabba! shocked.gif Can't imagine living in the south without A/C. It's always something, isn't it? BigHug.gif

MaggieMae...don't ya hate when that happens? Nothing just seems to smell right! Hugs for you too!hug2.gif

Yes ladies and gentlemen...I'm a hugger.hugg.gif

Hugs all around...group4.gif

Okay...now that I'm done hugging...let's get down to melting. taz.gif

So I changed out my melters...Fragrant Memories Apple Caramel Confection in the kitchen...but it's taken over the whole house!smiley_positive-4.gif Yum!

Melting LOL's Honeydew 'n Cream...it's okay, but I like Can Do's better...though ymmv.

...and...melting Fragrant Memories Voodoo Love in the BR...Puppy...it's got coconut in it! happy.gifHere's the description - A fresh floral blend of jasmine and lily of the valley on a strong coconut background.

Sorry I got so wordy. Y'all have a good night!

ththsmileys.gif

Sharonana~ Thanks friend...Hugs to you too! [smilie=th_giggle] That Voodoo Love description sounds d-licious!!! I think that will be in my next order with FM!!!

Melting Frosted Cherry Creme Cake from CYS...in the mood for a sweet cherry scent tonight.

Have a good one all! :shock:

Hello!

DD is so happy June is here. She's a sunshine summer girl. To celebrate I took her to the beach. As soon as we got there a thunderstorm came in. We watched the storm, picked some rocks on the beach, and then went home. We played beach at home. Hopefully, we'll be able to do a redo on Saturday with DH. We live in a beach town so it's free for us...yippie! If we go to the beaches on the other side of the Island we have to pay $10 to get in. Those beaches have a bonus, however, they are on the Atlantic and they have sand instead of rocks.

Maggie - I get days like those. I go nuts wondering, is it my nose, the melter, the tea light if I'm using one, or that tart.

Dabba - Sorry about the a/c. That just plain old stinks.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Pumpkin Fudge Torte and burning YC's New Zealand Wild Berry.

Hi all-

Today's morning melts were all from CYS-

Peach Cake

Peach Amaretto Upside Down Cake

Cocomilk

CFTKR Fresh Floral Honeydew

It seems to me that this last order from CYS (a very large order for me) have little to no scent. Usually her tarts are super strong. I remember the last time I melted the Peach Amaretto Upside Down Cake it lasted for hours and was super strong. I think there was a problem with the wax. I vaguely remember a thread on this topic and I am going to look for it. I remember others having this problem. I think this order was from about 2-3 months ago.

Overnight melt is GG Snake Charmer. Nice and strong. Like it a lot.

I hope everyone has a good night.

Anjoymom, I hope your sniffer recovers soon.

Dabba, no air conditioner in South Carolina in June? [smilie=th_scratch] I hope you get it fixed soon.

Candlelove, I had an order from CYS around that time where the wax was different - it hardened very quickly as soon as I removed it from the melter. I like pouring out hot, so this was making a huge mess. I think Judy told me there was a problem with the wax - I don't remember the exact details. I didn't notice a scent quality difference, though. I hate that you aren't having luck with that order.

Busy Bee: Banana Ivy (a favorite from here), Caramel, White Cake, Aquolina Chocolovers, Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake, Chocolate Creme Brulee (really liked this one), Hot Apple Pie (good), Apples Spiced with Nuts, Baked Apple, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Wild Watermelon, Bayleaf & Pepper (very unusual, good throw - I would reorder this), Sugar Cane & Vanilla

Angie's: Brown Sugar Pecan candle. This was a 4oz candle and I'm done burning it after today.

Cabin Candlery: Strawberry candle...looooong way to go with this one.

Happy Wednesday!