The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

[smilie=th_a056] Good Morning!

Melting:

Escape from Country Home Scents...LOVE IT!!! [smilie=th_a194]

Burning:

Goose Creek- Apple Spice

Goose Creek - Blueberry

Have a good one everybody!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

[smilie=th_WE1summer013] PSST....Nene is having a sale....

Banana Berry From GHBT's ~ I sure wish she would open back up! Has anyone heard from her? I sent her an email checking on her and have not heard back.

DH and I are celebrating our 15th anniversary today. Nothing special going on today, but we have a fun family weekend planned.

melting Pecan Sandies from CYS

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Happy anniversary Jules! [smilie=th_a056]

Mpfand & MaggieMae - luv your patriotic avatars! Sending out a HUGE thank-you to all those & their families in the military. [smilie=th_a194]

Melting HOS Wedding Cookies. Great scent, but more on the lighter side. Doesn't help that it seems to be traveling out of the LR into the KT and out the open window. :roll: I'll have to ask the birdies what they think of it. :P

Everyone have a fun and safe holiday weekend! [smilie=th_c2e41937] I always think of this weekend as the beginning of summer, even tho it's not 'offically' summer until the end of June. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Jules...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I wish you and your husband many more wonderful years together! Have a great and special day.

I just got back from my walk. I'm thinking of heading to YC to look over their SAS in the store. Meanwhile, I'm melting Carol's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie White Cake...mmmmm!

I just put CCCC Fresh Cut Lemon Slices into my melter. I thought I could use a little citrus boost this morning. Unbelievably, the scent is wafting all the way downstairs!

Happy Anniversary, Jules!

Have a wonderful Memorial weekend, everybody!

I'm melting LOL's Cupid's Mischief Cake.

Gail

Candlefan - were U in the part of CO that had all that hail (it looked like a layer of snow! :lol: ) this week?

Have changed to Bizzy B's Sugared Pie Crust/Tart Green Apple and it's [smilie=th_cry2yw3]!

Happy 15th, Jules.. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Have a great weekend... I am melting CCCC-Bergamot and Coriander. This is an interesting scent, a little bit floral, but overall nice. No big plans here this weekend. I hope to work some more out in my "jungle".. The rains have made everything go crazy. To Phoebe watchers: A crow crashed into the nest and disabled the web cam. owner came home and one baby is still missing.

Hi all!

Last night's scents were:

K - Don't Squeeze My Melons! - GG - A favorite - I also burned my YC Honeydew Melon jar as well

LR - Cherry Vanilla Swirl - CFTKR - A favorite

BR - Hawaiian Breeze - SH - A favorite

Bathroom - Black Rose - Dark Candles - A favorite - I also burned my YC Rose of Morocco jar as well

Currently melting:

K - Very Cherry - Can-Do - A very nice cherry scent

LR - 420 - GG - A favorite

BR - Shamrock Kiss - CBV - A favorite

Bathroom - DC's Black Rose is still going strong on the 2nd tealight but once that fizzles out I'll put Cloud Nine's Rose in it's place

Still burning the same jar candles as last night.

Happy Anniversary Jules! [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JULES & DH!!!!

Thanks for the update Kim...that is sad.

Changing up the scents:

Comforting Cookies from LOL in FR & LR

Lemon Meringue Pie from Cheryls

Today's melts:

AMS - Blarney Stoned in 2 melters

AMS - Mayan Gold

Currently melting:

CYS - Pistachio Marshmallow Cream

Burning Mainstays candle - Pineapple

That's sure sad about Phoebe's nest. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Thanks for the update though, Katz.

I melted Sweet Orange N Chili Pepper from Can-Do all afternoon. Very nice! Now it's my Slatkin's Coconut Vanilla candle. Perfect! :lol:

Gail

Today I melted Lathers and Light's Moonlit Garden - I don't see tarts on her site right now...it says Out of Stock. Anyone know if this is temporary?

Ohhh..I don't like hearing that sad news about the webcam, Katz. Nature is not always kind, is it?

Hope you had a Super Anniversary Jules! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

So sad about the hummingbird baby....

I am melting Crosscreek's Candy Corn this morning

It's going to be a beautiful day here....we'll be doing yard work.

Happy anniversary, Jules! I hope you had a wonderful evening!

I'm not sure about L&L, Debra. I know she states she will keep limited stock available, so maybe it's just a temporary thing. She has some good scents. I hated when she eliminated the singles. I loved buying those to try out scents from her huge scent list.

AZW - Osmanthus (nice floral)

Kim's - Cinnamon French Toast (not throwing well enough for me)

Cheryl's - Lisa's Lemon Cream Cookies (yummmm!)

SSS - Sunflower (good floral), Jamaica Me Crazy (good and fruity), Vanilla Buttercream Crunch (yum),

Autumn Candles - Lemon Pound Cake candle

CCCC - Toffee Pudding (great scent)

I hope everyone has a good day today!

I'm melting LOL's Apple Pumpkin Fritter while DH is away this morning. It's one of the ones he calls "aggravating" but I love it. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Gail

First melt of the day is CrossCreek's White Cake. Smells soooo good! :cry: I'm done [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] , getting ready to [smilie=th_ef3416a0], then do some yard work (me too, Aria), when I want to tell them all [smilie=th_pluja] ! :lol:

[smilie=th_107]

I'm melting LOL's Apple Pumpkin Fritter while DH is away this morning. It's one of the ones he calls "aggravating" but I love it. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Gail

OH MY GAIL...How could that be??? Apple Pumpkin Fritter? Aggravating? [smilie=th_107]

Got one of my favs from MD going this morning...

Irish Creme Delight ....love it so much!

Berry Hotcakes....as well.

:cry: Sad day today...my Sis rescued a dog from a puppy mill and she has had it for a couple months and it has bonded with her but not the DD or the DH....it bit her DH today for the second time and the shelter told her to bring it back in and that it won't ever bond with him due to it's history. (5 years of history)....the only good thing is that she already has a lovely single woman who wants her.