The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Melting: Citrus Cream from Crosscreek

I was out planting my vegetable garden (which is taking me forever)....and a "U-MONGO" thunderstorm just blew in. We have not had one like this in a long time!! I guess I will finish up tomorrow...

I hope you all had a good Memorial Day - no rain on your picnics!

Today's scents:

Jade: Coffee Cake and Spice

Puritan: Very Berry Hotcakes

Pure Scents: Hawaiian Sandalwood

YC: Mountain Lake

Luxury Lane: Emerald Pear

I'm back home and doing loads and load of this... [smilie=th_c2e41937]

French Nougat Glacee - Crosscreek

bakery fix. sniffffffffffffffffffffff

So nice having a long weekend. Hope ya'll had a good one! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Melting Cake Candle's Sugar Cookie. Lovetopuzzle - I hear ya about the scent throw dilemma. :) I get a good whiff when the fan blows past the melter then on to me and it's niiiiiice. The breeze and the scent. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

What a great weekend this has been....SO needed around here. School was out Thursday and we are settling in to summer. Topping off this Memorial Day having just lit my new YC Sun & Sand (just isn't summer without it and I finally got out to the YC store earlier), also put in the same tart, have a glass of wine and chicken ready to grill and heading into the pool.

Too bad it's all back to reality tomorrow. Have a great night, everyone!

Hello! Happy Memorial Day! I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend with their families.

Maggie - What's growing in your garden this year? I went nuts with heirloom tomatoes. I love those ugly tomatoes! I have them in almost every color in the rainbow (even pink...those are for DD). We also have cucumbers, Italian peppers, bell peppers, watermelon, pumpkins, 1 corn just to see what happens, berries, and grapes. The last 5 are new things for us. I was curious and the price was right. Hopefully everything will grow nicely. DD is hoping for watermelons and pumpkins.

Today's melts -

Candy Corn and Lime & Coconut from CFTKR.

I've been burning YC's Stars & Stripes, and New Zealand Wild Berry.

Happy Memorial Day everyone. Haven't been on here in forever. Todays brew. Honey I washed the young 'ens CBV. Can do in Kumquat. Pink Sugar CBV and YC Sage and Citrus. Thinking to myself why don't I burn Sage and Citrus more often? I love it.

Cheryl

:) Hey Cheryl...good to see ya!!

Momuvtwo~ Sounds like a great evening!

LLVV~ Your garden sounds wonderful! I hope everything grows well for you! I had planted some seeds a few weeks ago and kept them under a growing light in the basement (which probably looked awfully suspicious to the neighbors) and now that the weather looks nice I am planting the seedlings. I hope I get something out of all this: Cherry tomatoes, peppers (green & red), plum tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, cantelope and watermelon. Last time I tried this I got 1 green tomato and 3 green beans out of the deal.... :oops: I must say that the crows and the rabbits ate good that year. I am also not known for my green thumb....but I am still gonna give it a try. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

I still have Prim Wishes going in my bedroom....this little tart has been going for at least a week at about 6 hours or more a day...I am very impressed.

Burned a YC Beachwalk candle which I received from one of my guests. Smelled great!

Loved it!!

Everyone looked like they had some great scents going. Long exhausting weekend....

Hope everyone has a great night!!

[smilie=th_c2e41937]

Busy Bee: Wedding Cake (didn't smell much), Caramel Nut Cluster (oooh very good throw and delicious), Frosted Orange Danish (good, wish it were stronger), Apple Crisp, Apple Walnut, Apple Bourbon (favorite of the apple scents), Apricot, Caramel Cookies, Candy Cane (creamy peppermint), Carrot Cake (eh), Banana Ivy (nice green scent), Blackberry Amber (ew), Wild Watermelon (good and sweet)

Laurie's: finished the Apple Pie candle

YC: Roasted Coffee candle. Finished it thank goodness.

Angie's: Brown Sugar Pecan candle (small candle, not throwing well in my room)

Time & Again: Country Apple votive

Cabin Candlery: Strawberry. Still working on this massive candle.

AZW: Almond Buttercream Cake (nice), Amber Moon (nice and soft)

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Memorial Day!