The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Another thunderstorm lover here! As long as the lightening is not too close! [smilie=th_giggle]

Thanks, cyn, about the L&L info. I sure hope there are more tarts on her site soon.

The weather has been so awful all May that I used the little window of no-rain today to pull weeds and plant things that had been patiently waiting by the patio. I am pretty sure I crammed 2 weekends of work into one day - I am feeling it already.

[smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Melts the past day:

Bad Kitti - Spa

YC - Ocean Blossom

Can-Do - Red Currant and Thyme

Sweet Surrender - Fire

Just wanted to drop in and say Happy Memorial Day to everyone!

Would you believe I am not melting anything today. I have a cold and stuffy sinuses and cannot smell a thing! UGH!!! I made a strawberry rhubarb pie and couldn't even smell that! I have to thank DH for "sharing" his cold with us....NOT!!! Oh well, maybe tomorrow I will melt.....

Have a good night!

Debra - take a nice long soak in a bubbly bath [smilie=th_blij80] and picture all the pretties that will follow all your hard work today. These kind of bubbles [smilie=th_LA839B1117] might help, too. :lol:

Anjoymom - feel better soon! No smelling is NO fun. :lol:

Last melt of the day is another oldie, TS Spice Haven. Soooo good![smilie=th_00000020]

[smilie=th_giggle]

Anjoymom, I hope you and your hubby are soon feeling better and back to smelling delightful scents soon. It's no fun having a cold anyway, but especially irritating when you miss out on a lucious whiff of strawberry rhubarb pie! I hope you could at least taste it ok.

I'm melting the last of Melon Mania by CCCC as I get ready to head off to work tonight. It has been a gorgeous day here in the Mile High City!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Hi everyone....we were at a family picnic all afternoon and evening. Just got home a little while ago.

Okay, so I started a melter with Carol's Flip Flops, a scent which I normally love...but not tonight! It smells weird to me....gonna blow out the tealight and light my YC Tutti Frutti jar instead.

Anjoymom, hope you feel better! I had the same crud for 2 whole weeks. At the picnic today, my sister and one of my cousins had the same sort of thing....blech.

Hope everyone had a great Sunday!

Anjoymom~ Feel better soon! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Melting:

Lime Cooler from CHS...very strong!!

Whipped Cream and Honeydew from MD

Blackberry Lemon Curd from MD

S&S - I like your thinking...both sound good!

Tonight I have pulled out some of the melts I have from companies I don't melt all the time. I am starting with

Melissa's Specialty Soap & Prim Wicks - Coconut Curry Custard

Puritan Candle - Clarey Apple

Anjoymom, I hope you feel better soon.

For the past couple of days:

LOL - Cupcake Batter, Lemon Poppy Seed Cake (very good, medium throw)

SSS - Cucumber Melon (nice, great throw), Vanilla Pound Cake (this is soooo good!)

Cheryl's - Raisin Bread Buttercream (eh)

Kim's - Country Apple (nice, sweet apple)

Laurie's Soy Candles - Apple Pie candle. (Good scent.)

YC - Roasted Coffee candle(Bleh. Just trying to finish this candle up.)

Cabin Candlery - Strawberry candle (I smell nothing, but huge candle I have to use up)

Countrytrail - Craig's Cookie (good, lighter scent)

AZW - Honey Almond Drizzle Pastry (lots of honey)

Can Do - Strawberry Shortcake (didn't like), Pistachio Dream Cake (yum! A reorder)

Busy Bee - Buttery Gingerbread (good), Lime Cilantro (very nice), Frosted Orange Danish (another yum), Blackberry Fizz, Black Cherry Pie, Berry Brulee (good), Vanilla Apricot (ok), Apple Bourbon

Pink Sparkle Crafts - unknown (no label, no scent)

I'm really pleased with the Busy Bee scents. They are over a year old and still have a great throw.

I hope everyone is having a good, safe weekend.

Hey Everyone!!!

Had a great weekend. DD had a soccer tournament in New Jersey and her team came in first place! Bit of traffic coming home but not too bad. Today I have lots of shopping to do and laundry as well!

Before I left I melted Mimi's House from Can Do. I've heard so much about this scent and worried that it might be too foody or spicy for me, but I absolutely loved that Apple Cidery scent. Delicious, definite reorder.

Last night I finally melted an AMS scent that I got from her sale. I wanted to let them cure at least a week. Cabernet is amazing, a grape scent, definitely a wine grape scent, not fruit grape. Put it on in my combo melter at 7:30 last night and 12 hours later, the delicious aroma is still wafting through my house!!!

Have a great day everyone!

And of course to all our Veterans....THANK YOU!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Memorial Day! It's been a busy holiday weekend. Lots of entertaining here.

Not melting too much but recent melts were CCCC Peach Jam Cheesecake and CCCC Keylime Ice Cream. Nice but not too strong a throw. I think I need to melt multiples because it is a very open floor plan with high ceilings. Nice scents though.

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Happy Memorial Day to All! Heading off to the parade soon!

Congrats to your DD Sillysmom! First place is wonderful!!

Melting:

Keylime Ice Cream from FM...can't wait for this to get going...smells so great cold.

Berry Refreshing Lemonade from MD

Land of the Free Because of the Brave

It's a wonderful day. I'm burning the Ergo Lime Blossoms again. It's all I've got with me for now. Luckily, it's one I like.

Melting Coconut Palm from Scentsy. We're getting ready to go watch the 51's play. (Nevada's semi-pro baseball team) Perfect weather for a ball game; sunny and warm! Hope eveyone is enjoying their Memorial Day.

Happy Memorial Day everyone. I am melting AMS-Ice Tea Twist and Can-Do Red Tea Thyme. We've been outside a lot this weekend. I think we have some rain coming in, so rushing to get stuff finished. Congrats to Sillysmom DD for winning first place. Anjoymon; I hope you feel better really soon. I'm off to the great outdoors again. Have a good afternoon.

I hope everyone's enjoying the holiday. It sure sounds like it! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Lots going on around here this weekend, but I'm managing to melt a little here and there. Today it's been Crosscreek's Plum Pudding. It's 100% divine in every way!

Gail

Enjoying a new scent for me... Can-Do - Dad's cucumber and cream. I am absolutely loving this one!

Happy Memorial Day Everyone !!!! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

This afternoon I have been melting Sweet Cinnamon Coffee from Nene's. It is pretty good, not a favorite, but good. It is so hard getting a really good scent throw with all of the windows open and a good strong breeze coming in. I am smelling it every once in awhile.

[smilie=th_dd5]