The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Congratulations on 15 years, Jules! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Maggie, that is sad about the puppy. Your sister has a big heart. So glad the little fellow has another home to go to.

This morning I'm melting Vanilla Sugar Seduction from Bella's. Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day week-end!

Maggie: So glad your sis has taken the puppy. I am melting CHC- Fresh Southern Peach. This absolutely smells like a fresh cut peach. mmmm, makes me want to go out and buy some. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and a good Memorial Day.

Dark and Thundering ~ My favorite Weather :)

Burning Sea Salt Caramels from Angel Made Scents in the Kitchen

Cottage Breeze from Josies Attic in the Living Room

Splash of Rain from Yankee Candle in the Bedroom

Strawberry Jam in the laundry room and other bedrooms

MaggieMae - awww....that is sad for your sis. Even a couple months has been long enuf to become attached. :? Perhaps in a little while she'll find another little bundle of fun to bring home again. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Denim - your sinuses must be feeling better to melt again? Yay! [smilie=th_yay]

The afternoon melt was Can-Do's Lemon Cheesecake. Just put on the last melt of the day - Candles, Melts & More's Pecan Pie. Yum! :)

Today's melts have been:

Nene's - Vanilla Buttercream Frosting

FM - Citrus Poundcake

CYS - Apricot Breeze

Kim's - Birthday Cake

CFTKR - Fresh Picked Strawberry

Thanks for your words Mpfand, Kim and Sweet! And I hope you are right and she does get a new addition! :)

Melting: Magenta Nectar from Crosscreek...mmmmm! It sounds so good I can not wait until it gets going...orange citrus aroma with top notes of tangerine, deep blood orange fruit trailed by subtle notes of pink peony, sweet raspberry and cotton candy... [smilie=th_12E9EC16] I've got 3 tarts all over so I should be surrounded!

Have a great Saturday!!!

Maggie, I'm sorry it didn't work out with the puppy and your sis. How wonderful the little furry one has a new home to go to, and hopefully your sis will find a better match for her family.

I've been melting Crosscreek's Pina Colada Shake. Oh boy, it's good!

Gail

Happy weekend!

We just had our friends over for a BBQ and tomorrow it will be family BBQ day. My friends were amazing at the YC collection of jars in the living room. :)

I'm melting Carol's Sweet Potato Flapjack and burning YC's New Zealand Wild Berry. I'm really enjoying both.

Denim - I love a good thunderstorm too. They're just so exciting.

Recent melts:

AMS - Better than Sex Cake

AMS - Mayan Gold

Currently melting:

AMS - Hawaiian Suntan

AMS - Banana Kiwi

Burning YC Sun & Sand

Good Morning All!

Thanks Gail! I do hope they try again! [smilie=th_giggle]

Denim and LLVV ~ Count me in among those who love a good thunderstorm! Of course, where I live, they are only thunderstorms and nothing more than that!

Everyone's scents sound so summery and lovely...I have my Coffee Cake and Spice from Carol going while I drink my morning coffee....I will have to switch things up since it is such a BEAUTIFUL day!

Enjoy! [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Good morn, everyone. Today I'm melting: Spazztastic Melon Balls-LOL

Candle: Cool Lime-Belle Aurora

Votive: Strawberry Cream Swirl ( [smilie=th_LA839B1117] no smell)

Susan

Another BBQ day for us. Yesterday was lots of different salads and appetizers along with hot dogs and chicken nuggets. Tonight we're having chicken shish kabobs along with homemade guacamole and potato salad (from Costco).

I'm melting Powdered Lemon Sugar Gems from Carol this afternoon. I'm also burning YC's Stars & Stripes. I loved the look of the candle and so did DD so we bought it. I'm shocked, but I actually like the scent. It's a little nicer burning than when you smell it cold. It's pretty strong for a YC Housewarmer too.

Lemon Lavender in the kitchen- Yankee Candle

Candy Cane in bedroom- Tyler

Vintage from Tylers in the living room

Splash of rain from Yankee still going strong in the bedroom and its been on since 5pm Friday afternoon. WOW! I'm impressed!