The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Sweet, you are a silly!

Tonight is White Ginger and Amber from Haley's and You Big Flirt from CFTKR - I don't see it listed, but there is a lot to look through!

Twinsmom~glad you love the Buttery Gingerbread...one of my favs from Kim...also LOVING Chestnuts & Brown Sugar...yUMMMMY :lol:

Recent melts:

CBV Mermaid Kiss (strong!)

HoT Blood Orange Heartache Cake

I have recently noticed that I have a strong tendency to alternate between floral/fresh and bakery/fruity. Once I'm done with one or two tarts from one of these categories, I'm almost always in the mood to switch back to the other. Anyone else experience this?

Late melting/burning start today:

SSS - Glazed Orange Cake (a favorite), Marie's Pink Cookies (another fave), Pink Lemonade (this is throwing like crazy), Sugar Britches (yum)

LOL - Pear Toffee Drizzle (a bit heavier on the toffee than I would like)

AZW - Dragonfly Dreams (perfumey to me), Creme de le Creme (ok)

Countrytrail - Hot Chocolate (authentic), Dylan's Caramel Pie (heavy caramel scent, good)

McCall's - Cocoanut Caffe candle

The Sugar Pink Bakery - S'mores votive

Countrytrail might be calling my name again. So far, so good!

Lights out here. I hope everyone has a good night.

Good Morning Everyone!

All CHS today...Romantic Wishes - this is wonderful! It smells very "melonish" to me which I love...but the description is pomegranate, freesia and cucumber blossoms. All I know is that I [smilie=th_bighug-1] The floral is light and the fruit is more dominant. Perfect and the tart is beautiful too!

Recent melts:

CBV Mermaid Kiss (strong!)

HoT Blood Orange Heartache Cake

I have recently noticed that I have a strong tendency to alternate between floral/fresh and bakery/fruity. Once I'm done with one or two tarts from one of these categories, I'm almost always in the mood to switch back to the other. Anyone else experience this?

I agree Christy. I alternate between bakery and fruity scents with a light floral thrown in every so often.

This morning I am melting Citrus Splash from Almost Country.

Carol is listing some new scents today.... [smilie=th_bighug-1]

It is going to be hot here today....33745.gif I'm melting! LOL!

It's a sunny day, but humid....I have a little yard work before it gets too hot.. I am melting Bella's Candleshop. This is a great scent. I'm also melting CHC-Blackberry Marmalade. This smells really great, it could be a little stronger. I hope everyone has a great day. I have been checking out Phoebe's little ones. They are almost overflowing their nest. They change so much every day.

smiley.gif

Melting CFTKR Coconut Hibiscus and Nene's Lemon Sugar and Candied Violets.

Hey Puppy...since you are such a coconut head like me laugh.gif...I have Coconut Hibiscus from Haley's and CFTKR. I think I like Haley's better. It's somewhat stronger...ymmv...

Yesterday I melted CFTKR Cocomilk...mmmmm....have you tried it? It's not in your face strong, but it's very very nice.smileyinlove.jpg

Y'all be good and smileyhaveaniceday.gif

Melting Can=Do Rose and Violet this morning....smells great!

Sharona....I've tried CFTKR's Cocomilk and it's very pretty and a great mixer with some of Carol's fruit scents!

Enjoy the day everyone!

Happy Tuesday, buddies!

Aria, you're melting? Sorry you're uncomfortable, but that's hilarious. :lol: Are you in a tealight or electric melter?

Katz, thanks for the update on Phoebe. I haven't been to her cam in way too long. So glad to hear the lizard hasn't returned! He hasn't, has he? :shock:

Sharon, :shock: for the coconut suggestions! I've tried CFTKR's Coconut Hibiscus and adore it! Haley's is even stronger? Oh my! I just may have to order from her next! [smilie=th_yay] I haven't tried the Cocomilk. Sounds too good!!

I'm melting SSS's Vanilla Butter Fudge. Love this one a lot. I sure have had great success with SSS! Hmmm, lot of hissing going on in that sentence. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Off to visit Phoebe! :P

Gail

Hi!

Gail and sharonana-You have the cutest emoticons!!

I have some good ones going today, It's gonna be a hot one here! I am melting Crosscreek Ambrosia. Nice and long lasting!! This LOL Dole Whip I also have going smells fantastic! I am really enjoying some of Allison's tarts lately. She is having a Facebook sale and I am thinking I may have to come off lockdown for one small order. I have very few of her tarts left.

Earlier today it was Yankee Sweet Strawberry and now it is Christmas Cookie from Yankee. I was in town for lunch with my son and while we were eating a huge storm came up--torrential rain, thunder, lightning, hail and super high winds. We literally got soaked to the skin getting back in the car. We drove the 6 miles home and it hadn't even done anything here. Crazy, to say the least!!

Hi!

Trep, glad you got home safe and sound. Sounds like quite a storm.

This afternoon I'm melting Carol's Sweet Cakes and Hot Buttered Popcorn.

I just finished a major tart project. Usually when I find a scent of Carol's that I love I tend to buy 1 or 2 extra bags of it just in case she discontinues the scent. Well, over the years I've aquired quite an "extra just in case" stash in my guest room closet. With DH getting more and more frustrated over all of the boxes I decided to a - stop buying all of those extras unless I can't live without the scent because this is ridiculous...didn't realize how bad it was until I had to actually sort through everything and b - nicely organize all of the bags and put them in bins that we can put in a safe place in the basement. Everything is organized scent wise in the bins. Just waiting for DH to get home from his business trip so he can carry them into the basement. They are very heavy. He sounded happy in the phone when I told him what I did. I think I have more tarts than I'll ever need in my lifetime.

Sugared Raspberry Violets was still going strong, but I was ready for a change so I switched to Coconut Palm from Scentsy.

Good afternoon...

Gail, :lol: Glad you got a kick out of my "melting" emoti! I think I feel like I'm in a nice tealight melter! fan.gif It isn't quite as hot as I thought it was gonna be.

LLVV, :P wow that must've been some project! How about posting some p0rn? :shock:

Believe it or not, this afternoon I've been melting Carol's Harvest scent. For some crazy reason, I am really enjoying the spicy scents when the weather warms up! I have the windows open and the mix of fresh air combined with the spiciness of the tart is heavenly! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

LLVV - that was a great project! I imagine you've got some heirloom scents from years ago and when you dig into those bins again, it'll be like seeing old friends. :P

I'm re-melting Cheryl's Plumberry Spice. It's wonderful, but was soooo strong on Sunday that I had to shut it down. :shock: I'll probably be able to melt this off & on for the rest of the week. [smilie=th_bighug-1]