The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

My melts for today were -

Coconut Vanilla, Nutty Taffy Apple, and Hot Orange Danish. Every single one was wonderful.

I've been burning -

Garden Sweet Pea, New Zealand Wild Berry, and Lime in the Coconut.

Today was:

Cheryl's - Sugar Cookie/Jelly Bean

CHC - Lemon Pound Cake, Lemon Bundt Cake, Grape-luscious, Caramel Nut Cluster (good), Birthday Cake (yum), Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

Purple Sparkle Crafts - Summer Berry Pie (no scent)

McCall's - Cocoanut Caffe candle

Snicker Doodle Creations - Sticky Buns pillar

Good night, everyone.

Good morning and happy Friday!

I am melting Nene's Sugar & Spice....gosh, I love this one. I haven't melted it in a long time and forgot what a wonderful scent it is!

Christy, I've never heard of that game...is it a board game? Enjoy your evening!

As for me, I am off to the grocery store!

Hi everyone. Melting: Pink Sugar & Marshmellow Ambrosia by Carol

Lilac mist by Bridgewater.

Votive: Cashmere by Woodwick

Candle: Cool Lime by Belle Aurora

Happy Friday. It's still looking like rain here. DH and friends are at the track for Fast Friday. I am remelting EW-Fairy Forest. I want to squeeze every bit of scent out of this one. I think it's my last one. I'm off to the grocery store and errands today. I hope it's a good day wherever you are.

Happy Friday!

Melting Strawberry Sweetie from Scentsy in the kitchen and still burning YCs Vineyard in family room. Both are very good!!

Debbie

Good morning.

[smilie=th_a194]

melting

Cozy Cottage - Blueberry Flap Jacks

CYS - Lime Cola Freeze

DH is away so the I get to play...with wax! I'll be burning and melting any scent I want and lots of them.

Good morning!

Jules, I love your attitude! You go girl!

This morning I'm melting Carol's Candy Corn Balls, Hot Orange Danish, and Lemon Meringue. All of them are yummy!

Hi all!!!

What beautiful weather we are having here on Long Island. Bright and sunny, and I believe it has to be about 80 right now. Hoping the weekend is just as nice.

Last nights melt was YC Sparkling Lemon, is there such a thing as too lemony?? It had a great throw, I just was blown away by the lemon scent, and I love strong....go figure!

Jason and anyone else with inclement weather, stay safe.

LLVV, any relief with the Singulair yet?

Have a great afternoon everyone!

Today it's Hot Mama from Can-Do. Nice scent...thanks for sending this one my dear friend! [smilie=th_a043]

Beautiful day here in NJ. I am melting Yankee's Blueberry Scone. Even with the windows open, it is still really strong.

Enjoy the day!

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm glad it's Friday. I remember turning my alarm clock off. Next time I opened my eyes, it was light outside. [smilie=th_a043] Yep, I fell back asleep [smilie=thzzz003] and had 50 minutes to get ready [smilie=th_thfoenen] , get the dog outside [smilie=th_blij47-1] , make sure all the furbabies had food & water [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving] and be at work. :lol: I felt like I was in the movie "Home Alone". [smilie=th_cha66] But, I made it on time! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Melting GG's Queen for a Day. Smells just like cotton candy. :lol:

Glad you made it to work ok, Sweet&Spiceygrl! Bet your critters were wondering why they couldn't get you to slow down and pay more attention to them this morning. Don't all our animal friends believe they rank top priority no matter what? Mine sure do! :lol: [smilie=th_a043]

I've been melting the remainder of Bermuda Breeze (CCCC) today and think I will pop in Sumer Daze next. I haven't tried it yet, but it sure smells delicious on cold sniff!

Way to go, Sweet. You made it in on time. You must have really needed that extra sleep today. Maybe you can sleep in tomorrow.

I'm melting CYS - Zucchini Bread.

I stumbled onto a stash of mostly CYS melts. It's been a good smelling week.

I am melting Butternut Pumpkin by Bella's CandlesNTarts... So far I havent found any of hers that were strong & wonderful. Yum!!!

Did you mean were or weren't? Butternut Pumpkin sounds good.

Way to go, Sweet. You made it in on time. You must have really needed that extra sleep today. Maybe you can sleep in tomorrow.

I'm melting CYS - Zucchini Bread.

I stumbled onto a stash of mostly CYS melts. It's been a good smelling week.

LOl you "stumbled" onto a stash - classic! [smilie=th_a043] :lol:

Tonight's scents are:

K - Chocolate Rose - LOL - This was a sample Allison sent me a while back and it's just ok - not very strong at all but that might be because it's old and a very small tart.

LR - Plumeria - YC - A favorite - I hope they bring this one back out of retirement

BR - English Ivy - CBV - A favorite

Bathroom - Rose - Cloud Nine - A nice rose scent but not strong enough for me