The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Hi all! Current scents are:

K - CFTKR Spiced Cranberry & Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice - Awesome and strong!

LR - CFTKR Lemonade & Berries - A favorite

BR - CFTKR Fresh Picked Strawberry - Awesome scent (definitely getting a bag of this one!)

Bathroom - YC Mountain Lake - A favorite but I wish it was stronger

Also burning an Illuminations Bamboo Palm jar in the bath. I really miss Illuminations and won't be happy once I've used everything I still have left.

Enjoy your trip Kim!

Melting LOL Orange Jewel Cookies for the second day...this is MAGNIFICENT!!! I can not believe that this is discontinued....so sad!!

Hello Everyone !!!

Tonight I am melting Cafe AuLait Cake from CYS [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] this one is SUPER STRONG. In a good way though. It has only been melting for a very short time and I had to shut it off for a little while. This one is going to last for quite a while I think.

[smilie=th_hello]

Recent melts were:

CHS - Holiday Eggnog

SSS - Santa Snacks

Kim's - Peppermint Bark

Local vendor - Pecan Praline

Carol's - Zucchini Bread

Burning OV Wild Cherry, Pilgrim Primitives - Honey Almond votives

Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. Sorry to not be posting lately, its just been kinda hectic here. Maybe nobody even cares,IDK. Teen issues and drama and just LIFE. All is good though and I should thank God everyday for the life I have. I try to, but sometimes DO get wrapped up in the "woe is me" mode.

Anyway, today I am burning CBV Goldilocks, Swan Creek Cappachino Mocha something or other and an old Partylite jar in their Raspberry (retired and so sad). Earlier I had Peppermint Patty from SSS melting in the warmer. I wasn't a fan of this one. Too strong and too much chocolate for me. I am sure chocolate fans would have loved it. I have only disliked about 2 from SSS. I had Sasafras from SSS melting yesterday and it was devine. Its their take on Dreamsicle and very yummy.

Have a wonderful week all.

I am melting CFKR Sun Moon and Stars. It's like 3 yrs old and still strong and perfect LOL

I have found that CFTKR tarts really last a long time. I have melted some really old tarts from Carol and they are still great!!

Maurie-You are missed! ! Nice to see you posting.

Pretty busy today-Been helping DS clean out his closet and drawers. He has to move out of his apartment in PA when he gets his Masters degree next week. He will be staying here for a bit before he moves to Manhattan when he starts his job.

I just have GHBT Bermuda Triangle melting in my BR. Like it! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good evening!

Tonight I'm melting Almond Fortune Cookie from Carol and burning Lime in the Coconut from YC.

I am melting CFKR Sun Moon and Stars. It's like 3 yrs old and still strong and perfect LOL

Gina - I don't even remember that one. :? What's it smell like?

Katz - have a fun, safe trip! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] Maybe you can entice your family to join us in our smelly obsession. [smilie=th_aa17]

Aria - we had a heavy frost this morning, too. The low was in the upper 20's last nite. :shock:

Melting CFTKR's Cranberry ZB. Luvin these ZB combo's! [smilie=th_hello]

It's so good! It's like an earthy floral - it might be a perfume dupe I am not sure. It's so nice though!!! I wish i was better at describing!

candlelove - they really do last I love it.

Maurie~ Glad you are back!

Melting 4 Leaf Clover from CHS in 3 melters...nice but too strong...I forgot how potent her tarts are! Gotta turn 1 or 2 melters off.

Have a great night all! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Thanks for your replies, Gail and Aria. I'll live. DH and I are going to visit some furry friends at the shelter this week, and then our other Bengal cat visit will be next weekend.

Kim, have a fun trip! That looks like a very nice kitty in your avatar. [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Maurie, nice to see you! Sorry life has been a bit crazy for you lately, hope it calms down soon.

I am resisting the LOL sale today, but melting Hot Noel and plotting other orders to make myself feel better. (not sure if I should put the smiley or the embarrassed face here...)

Very sad........nothing melting for me today (YET). I'm off to work and DH doesn't get the same joy as me from melting during the day. What IS wrong with this man???

Waiting for an order from CBV. My son ordered me a jar of Heart Tarts for Mother's Day, with my hints and my help. His debit card though!!! LOL That was a first for him. He was not complaining though, as it made his search VERY easy.

The jar is filled with 4 different scents, 10 each of them. I got Marshmallow Campfire, Tangerine Mimosa,Balinese Breeze and Pink Sugar/Coconut. It's tricky trying to find scents that will work well together while sitting in the jar. Everyone says that the jar may smell like they are all mixing scents, but once you melt the indiv. hearts they take on their own scent. I'm hoping to mix/match a few of thsee too. I think the PS/Coconut and Tangerine Mimosa may just work.

Well, have a great day everyone. I do miss this place when I'm gone for too long. Always so much to read and see (and be tempted by).

Hi, Maurie - I certainly miss seeing you around here. I understand the life stuff. Hope things even out for you soon.

Have a safe and fun trip, Kim.

LOL - Keylime Cakes (yum), Pink Keylime Pie (double yum), Vanilla Bread Pudding (very good), Chunky Monkey Ice Cream (started out great then became just OK to me - ended up like banana laffy taffy)

AZW - Indian Rice Pudding

Good Morning All! [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Melting:

Cinnamon ZB from CFTKR [smilie=th_friends]

Pumpkin ZB from CFTKR [smilie=th_popcorm1]

These are so wonderful! When she opens up again I have to order a ton of the ZB blends!

Have a good one all!

Hi Maurie.

Have fun, Kim.

I coordinated my scents purely by chance today.

CYS - Peppermint Bark

Crosscreek - Pink Peppermint Bark

Good Morning All! [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Melting:

Cinnamon ZB from CFTKR [smilie=th_friends]

Pumpkin ZB from CFTKR [smilie=th_popcorm1]

These are so wonderful! When she opens up again I have to order a ton of the ZB blends!

Have a good one all!

I have really been enjoying Carol's ZB scents too! Excellent!!

Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. Sorry to not be posting lately, its just been kinda hectic here. Maybe nobody even cares,IDK. Teen issues and drama and just LIFE. All is good though and I should thank God everyday for the life I have. I try to, but sometimes DO get wrapped up in the "woe is me" mode.

Anyway, today I am burning CBV Goldilocks, Swan Creek Cappachino Mocha something or other and an old Partylite jar in their Raspberry (retired and so sad). Earlier I had Peppermint Patty from SSS melting in the warmer. I wasn't a fan of this one. Too strong and too much chocolate for me. I am sure chocolate fans would have loved it. I have only disliked about 2 from SSS. I had Sasafras from SSS melting yesterday and it was devine. Its their take on Dreamsicle and very yummy.

Have a wonderful week all.

I understand completely. I have a 14 year old that thinks she is 25. I have become the stupidest living person on the planet. I don't know how I get around. [smilie=th_popcorm1] I have gotten to the point where I just say as little as possible and try to run everything through my little bitty brain before it comes out of my big ole mouth! [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Today is Mountain Lake from Country Heart Candles. MY FAVORITE!

Nice to see you, Maurie. I understand and sympathize with you about the whole teen drama thing. My 12 year old (going on 26) DD acts as though she knows everything there is to know about life. [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Melting Pink Vanilla Sugar from Bella's.I put this on last night and it quickly became a new favorite of mine and my mom's. It's soo good and still smells great this morning!

Candlelove, I meant to say congrats to your son! What a wonderful achievement. I hope your DS enjoys Manhattan. There's so much to do there!

Right now:

AZW - Cinnamon Donuts, Hawaiian Honey Bread, Pink Marshmallow Fluff

Time & Again - Lily of the Valley

Kim's - Hot Orange Danish. Love this one.

[smilie=th_thConfus_55] friends.

Ahhh, the "joy" of adolescent angst! Maurie, Mpfand, and Denim, I hope things soon become more mellow and less dramatic.

Michele, big congrats on your son's master's degree! That's just wonderful!

I'm melting LOL's Cinnamon Buns on this last day of cold, windy weather. I hope. [smilie=th_popcorm1]

Gail

Omygosh, it's been raining nonstop all day!!!!

Melting Ginger Peach from CBV....don't know why I got this one as I hate peach scents....this one is okay, but the peachiness is really getting to me. Luckily, the tealight is almost gone....