The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Hi buddies.

Aria, I just posted about that BBW sale too. (right before I read this thread) we think alike, my friend. Slatkin 3 wick? I got three of those bad boys.

I'm in and out of the house today. melting BG - Pineapple Paradise

I've been missing you all and I can't wait for a bit more quiet time to catch up.

Be well, Smelly Faces.

[smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Hi everyone!

Today I'm melting

CFTKR Lemon Noel and Lemon Snap Cake

Candle is a goose creek in Lemon Pie

Aria and Jules...thanks for the heads up on the BBW sale what a great deal! I'm off to order!

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

Busy day today, ran to WW this morning for my first weigh-in, I LOST 3 LBS!!!!! My hubby is weighing in at home lost 5 pounds!! Yea for us. Now we are getting ready to go to a communion this afternoon, temptation, temptation, but I have a ton of points to use, so not too worried!

Last nights melt were both super Can-Do's Berry Sweet was wonderful, strong and fruity, and then a surprise from Mylingy, are you ready Denim???? Maui Baby, too strong for the bathroom!!!! lol

Have a great night everyone!!!

This afternoon I've been melting Blueberrry Coconut Cake from CYS. Really like this one and it has a good throw.

Enjoying my backyard today. photosmile.gif

Maggie: I will send that out to them on Monday before I leave for my Mom's.

Thanks Kim! I told Donna that a lot of people over on Candlefind will be happy about this dupe!!!

Sweet, I've only melted two from Crosscreek, but I'm loving them so far. Cold sniff standouts are:

Pearamel

Orange Pineapple Granita

Orange Sherbet

Berry Fulfilling

Apple Berry Spice

Fresh Squeezed Oranges

Kiwi Chamomile

Coco Mango

I'm changing my mind about Deana's Merlot. It's been going for ten hours now and, just like fine wine, it's only gotten better with age. Wow, yummo!

Sillys, [smilie=th_CONGRA34] on the weight loss!!!

Maggie, count me in as one of the happy smellers if they can dupe the forever wonderful Forever Alice!

Gail

Good Evening! I have discovered podcasts...geez, they can suck up all your free time just like wax does!

Tonight's melts:

Camu Camu from Scentsy

Lemon Gumdrop tini from CFTKR

And This American Life on the ipod... [smilie=group_hug]

Had a power failure this evening due to wind...I suppose. It's been CRAZY all evening. So...the melters went off and the candles went on..

Apple Spice from Goose Creek in up bath

Indian Paintbrush in M bath

Blueberry Muffin from Kountry Lights and

Blueberry from Goose Creek in K

Lavender Vanilla from YC in down bath

Country Store (2of 'em) in FR

It smells like a candle store in here...lol....One thing I am sure of all of us on this site...we are well prepared for blackouts!!!

Lights are back on now...but the scents are still cooking. Have a nice night! [smilie=group_hug]

Good to be back in the saddle again!

Kim's Tarts - Creme Brulee (yum, a reorder), Sweet Potato Pie (very good)

A Zaftig Woman - Earl Grey Supreme (great tea scent), Orange Cupcake (yum! I may have to reorder this one), Lemon Buko Pie (slightly tart lemon, don't really smell pie)

Time & Again - Peach & Mango (good throw but not a reorder for me)

Nana's Tarts - Blueberry Pie (nice)

Riley's - Vanilla Frosted Gingerbread Molasses (yummy - wish it were stronger)

Burning:

Snicker Doodle Creations - Raisin Bread & Sticky Buns

Happy Mother's Day!

I got my new Can Do order and ordered some of the newer scent-freesia, plumeria milk, lonesome lilies and Banana Island type.

I am burning Dads Cucumber and Cream this morning, just love this scent.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and everyone who fills that roll for somebody. [smilie=group_hug]

I'm giving myself a little Mom's Day gift this morning. LOL Dole Whip. [smilie=snoopy]

Gail

Happy Mother's Day!!! and Welcome Back Cyn!!

Melting:

Marshmallow Crispy Treat (LOL)

Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread (CFTKR)....WOW!!! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Happy Mothers Day butterfly.gif

I am melting Carols Fresh Picked Strawberries....OMG this is amazing!! I love it so much!!

Enjoy your day everyone sigs-object-099.gif

Happy Mother's Day all. Going to DD and then out to a late brunch. But still have to have my smellies going so put on

LR..Busy Bee's Pecan Pie....UMM good

Comp. Cheryl's chunk tart in Pink Sugar/Margarita

And a Happy Mother's Day to my mom....miss you so

Happy mothers day meltie mothers!Old_Lady_Who_Lived_in_a_Shoe_by_Mirz123.png

I just popped Kim's Lemon Meringue Pie in the melter. Very authentic, and a reorder for sure!_cheesecake__by_flashfrog.gif

Good to be back in the saddle again!

A Zaftig Woman[/b] - Earl Grey Supreme (great tea scent)

Cyn - I was curious about that one. Do U smell much lavender?

Have changed to CFTKR's Buttercream Maple ZB. I [smilie=th_ef3416a0] this scent, too!

kids_flowers_text.gif

Melting Dad's Cucumbers & Cream from Can-Do....so wonderful and perfect.

Hi everyone!

The kitty trip that I had planned this weekend fell through because the breeder sold her to someone else. [smilie=th_ef3416a0] I was disappointed at first, but now I have set up a new visit with someone who lives closer to me, and I can look forward to that instead. The movie DH and I went to (Date Night) was AWESOME. If you like Steve Carell and Tina Fey, you'd love this.

Lately I've been enjoying AMS Lemon Pound Cake (which is a good thing because I have several of this) and now it's CBV Egyptian Musk. (I didn't pick that scent, Victoria sent it to me because they were out of Tokyo Spring when I ordered.) This one is doing absolutely nothing for me, so I'm about to replace it with Nene's Pink Peony. I have high hopes for this one to remind me of home, since my parents have peonies in their backyard every May/June.

Happy Mother's Day! Today I'm burning YC Orchard Pear Jar and a elderly YC tart in Pomegranate Cider. The jar is fabulous but the tart is not very strong. I guess I let it sit too long.