The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Hi all, currently melting:

K - Cantaloupe Lily - CBV - A favorite

LR - Arachne's Garden - Dark Candles - A favorite

BR - By The Sea - Grumpy Girl - A favorite

Bathroom - Midnight Cove - YC - A favorite

Can you all believe it's almost 90 here - it's only the beginning of May!

I know Red...I think this is gonna be a "scorcher summer"!!!

Melting:

Apple Pie Ice Cream from LOL in the K

Cinnamon Apple Strudel from CFTKR in LR & FR

Have a nice one!

Just changed out to Candy Cane from GHBT's in the living room and Lemon Lavender from Yankee in the bathroom and bedroom.

I think I'll go put some more tarts on. Going to up until 11 watching The Apprentice. Have a great evening everyone!

Hi Sweet!! I am fine but it is a mess here in Tennessee!! So many houses are under water. My front yard looks like a small lake! I don't think I have ever seen it this bad. Scary stuff going on here....suppose to get better tonight. They say the rain is moving out. Thanks so much for thinking about me! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Melting Cornbread from Bella's today!

Hi Sweet!! I am fine but it is a mess here in Tennessee!! So many houses are under water. My front yard looks like a small lake! I don't think I have ever seen it this bad. Scary stuff going on here....suppose to get better tonight. They say the rain is moving out. Thanks so much for thinking about me! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Cindy [smilie=th_wave] - Those pics on the news were scary - I'm so glad to hear you, your family & property are ok! As long as the water stays in your yard & not in your house - that's a good thing! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Carol's Hot Cranberry Tea is still kickin, [smilie=th_yay] so I'll keep it on for the evening.

Sweet dreams everyone..... [smilie=th_offtobed]

Oh Cindy, that sounds awful! I hope that rain goes away fast!

The Oklahoma Rain teSt wax melted quickly when I put it in the tart tin. There never was much throw though. Unusual for Can-Do.

I'm now melting the awesome, the divine, the spectacular Can-Do Lessie's Coco-Mint Frost. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] I love, love, love my number one favorite!

Have a good evening, everybody.

Gail

1sm412bugnet.gif Good Morning CF friends! It is absolutely gorgeous here today!

It was a crazy busy weekend and I really missed checking in and chatting on the boards! a120.gif

Didn't get much time to melt this weekend, but this morning I am starting out with Carol's Lemon Buttercream and it is oh so wonderful! I am a huge fan of lemon scents and this one does not disappoint. It was a freebie and Carol has done it again....I will need to order a bag of this one soon! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Okay, friends, I am going to catch up.....oh my, we are already on page 5 for the month of May!!!!

Happy Tarting!

bloom_him2.gif

Cindy: I'm glad the water did not get into your house, the yard will clean up fast. Two years ago in June, the water did get into our home. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] I am melting Carol's Rosemary Mint. A refreshing, clean, and breathe- in deep scent. I have errands to run today, so I will check in later. Have a great Monday.

Good Morning everyone!!

Today I am melting Can Do Pink Sugar Cookies...its awesome..totally incredible..lovin Donna and her incredible scents!! They are to die for!!!

Have a great Monday [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi. Melting: Citrus & Herbs by WoodWick

Remelting: Cutpie Cupcake, and Sugar by Scentsy.

Votive: No. 1 Summer by Trap (finshing up)

Susan

Good morning!

Aria, I also love Lemon Buttercream. It's a great scent. I'm eagerly awaiting her reopening because she's going to have more of the muffin scents. I was crazy about them the first time around.

I'm melting Carol's Black Cherry Vanilla Bomb and burning YC's Black Cherry.

Hi everyone!

I'm starting out the day with

CFTKR Black cherry...this is really good and sweet!

CFTKR's Mango Papaya...yummy!

Can-do watermelon

Almost country Citrus splash

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi LLVV, those muffins are so real looking...I have one in Pumpkin spice or something similar and can't wait to melt a piece...what scents have you tried so far?

I just put another tealight on for the Lemon Buttercream...yum. Also started another melter with Crosscreeks' Strawberries & Champagne...another winner from Deana.

Happy Monday everyone, if such a thing is possible...

10 Digit Creations - Redwood & Cedar (thanks friend! I liked this one!)

Nene's - Lemon Sugar & Candied Violets (my all-time favorite from any vendor -- so awesome!!)

Good Afternoon All!

Melting Martinque from CYS..this baby is strong but I am enjoying it immensely! [smilie=th_00000020] I can't place the notes...I think it's citrus...

Also Melting Whipped Pineapple from SSS...nice

Well it turns out that Martinique is: Coconut, amaretto cream and blood orange...YUM!!

Hi all - rainy miserable day here but at least it's cooler than the 90 degree weather from yesterday!

Currently melting:

K - Root Beer Float - CBV - A favorite - Does anyone else seem to notice that Victoria's wax doesn't completely melt anymore? It doesn't seem to affect scent throw that I can tell, but it sure is messy when changing out scents.

LR - Blissful Blackberry - Rosa's - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Hawaiian Breeze - SH - An all time most favorite! Very strong & Superb.

Bathroom - Midsummer Night - CFTKR - A very nice scent similar to the YC scent.

Katz, "breathe- in deep scent" - I love that description of yours!

Busymom, I soooo agree with what you said about Can-Do! [smilie=th_aa17]

Maggie, Martinique sounds fabulous!!

Wow Bigred, that's a big weather change in one day! I haven't yet ordered from CBV, but your observation is interesting. Root Beer Float sounds like something I need - in wax and in the glass! :cry: (Think this is supposed to be beer but I say ROOT beer!)

I'm melting LOL's Da Bomb Poppz. Really lovely scent but not as strong as I was expecting. But I'd sure reorder it! [smilie=th_00000020]]

Gail