The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

bellacandlesntarts.com

Has anyone tried this company?. The scent list is amazing. Also, she is having a free shipping sale.

I love Bella's! My experience has been long lasting scents with an unbelievable throw. She packages everything well and always includes at least one freebie. Her sales are really good and she has them quite often. A few of my tried and true favorites:

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Candied Nuts

Primitive Cupboards

Lavender Coconut Milk

Baton Rouge

I got in on this sale to try a few more scents. I ordered several of the 2 oz. cups. I cut them in half and get two uses out of them!

I totally agree with mpfand, Denim. I love the Baton Rouge, Apple vanilla bean is really good and Candleshop is wonderful and also Hippy Woodstock!! This time around I ordered: 1 # bag of Candleshop tart bark, tart cups in vanilla blossom, caramel zucchini bread, bamboo and white grapefruit, Hippy Woodstock, pink lavender, and tropical sugar. I don't think you will be disappointed if you give Candy a try.

HONEY BUTTER BUNS is sooo good!! So is CINNAMON SUGAR DONUTS and OATMEAL COOKIE! :shock:

Oh, yeah! How could I forget about Honey Butter Buns? It's fabulous! As Maggie said, her bakery is legend. If you like bakery, you can't go wrong.

I am trying to place an order on her website for the 2oz tarts. It seems that the scents that are listed as "new" scents toward the top of the scent description page are not available in the drop down choices. Has anyone experienced this, or know how to add the new scents to the order?

Thanks.

I am trying to place an order on her website for the 2oz tarts. It seems that the scents that are listed as "new" scents toward the top of the scent description page are not available in the drop down choices. Has anyone experienced this, or know how to add the new scents to the order?

Thanks.

I just had the same problem with the Biolage Matrix scent not being on her list. I emailed her about it and she said she'd fix it and it is now there. So shoot her an email.

I did get in contact with her a while ago and she said to either email her my order, or just choose any scent from the list and just make the correction in the note section to indicate which scent I really wanted that wasnt in the drop down list. I ended up doing the latter and it worked fine. I paid on line and then got an email from her confirming she received the order and understood my notes for the exceptions. So far so good and she was really quick about it. I will post once I get them to let everyone know how the melts are. I am hoping for very strong throws.

Dessa

Has anyone tried her cornbread scents?!

I've tried the Cornbread and Honey Butter and it's amazing! Smells exactly like cornbread with a touch of sweetness. One 2 oz.cup split between two melters scented the entire house for over 12 hours.

Has anyone tried her cornbread scents?!

I've tried the Cornbread and Honey Butter and it's amazing! Smells exactly like cornbread with a touch of sweetness. One 2 oz.cup split between two melters scented the entire house for over 12 hours.

Thanks! It sounds so yummy!