The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Village Candles Brownie Delight anyone ?

I haven't tried this particular scent, but I've had good luck with Village candles. If you get one of these, please let us know how it is.

OK, I went ahead and ordered a 16 ounce jar, using a coupon code to save some $ of course. I have burnt it once, but it was an all-day burn as I was home that day. Well, it smells very good, almost, but not quite, like brownies baking in the oven. It had a decent throw, but could have been a wee bit stronger. It did travel all over my apartment though. If you like Chocolate scents, this one ok. I don't have a lot of experience with chocolate scents, but I'm thinking it's a hard scent to reproduce.

I haven't tried Brownie Delight but I bought my first Village Candle and I'm not sure on it yet. I have moved it to different rooms to get a throw. I like to see how it performs after a couple of burns to decide it I like it or not. We'll see.