The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Fragrant Memories ~ What Did You Order and What Do You Like?

I am going to place a small order with Fragrant Memories very soon. I have not placed one since last year when I was buying sale tarts with free shipping.

Just wanted to know what scents those of you have ordered recently would recommend. I like Bakery, Pink Sugar Blends, Fruit, etc. and I like them fragrant with a great throw.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Cisley

Cisley~

I ordered only what was in QS so I didn't get what I usually would. I really wanted to try the Buttery Blueberry Cake but I'll be back. My order was a very small "just to try" order. I got:

Almond Whip~ Not for me...but strong. (a mint and almond blend)

Baies Fouettes~ Strong and very fruity berry and coconut blend.

Bear Claws~ WOW! Amazing and strong! REORDER!!!

It's My Party~ Strong cherry vanilla and cake blend.

Tangerine Dreams~ Freebie and this one was strong as well! True tangerine scent.

Tranquil Sleep~ Absolutely love this one! Soothing and excellent for BR.

Also got Apple Carmel Confection & Apple Danish but have not melted. They seem strong on cold sniff. Not much of a list but that's all I got. After lockdown...I'm gonna place a big one! [smilie=th_stink] I have to say that she seems to be immitating LOL...the packaging is so similar and the scents are strong IMO. I was impressed.

I really love Fragrant Memories products!! So glad I found this vendor. My favorites from her are Brown Sugar Pecan, Pumpkin Bread Pudding, Cinnamon Bread Pudding, Raspberry Truffles and Island Fresh Gain. The Island fresh Gain was SO strong I had to turn it off for a while.

MaggieMae and Cindy:

Wow, thank you. I can't wait to try her tarts. I might NOT wait until a sale and just go ahead and buy $12 worth with $4.95 shipping.

I don't know if either of you like Pink Sugar Blends but I got some of those last year and they were good.

I am going to try ~ for sure ~ Bear Claws and Cinnamon Bread pudding. I didn't have those on my list but I just added them.

What I had on my list was:

Cinnamon Buns

Citrus Pound Cake

Jack Frost

Pink Cherry Cake

Pink Passion

Pink Pomegranate

Pumpkin Bread Pudding

Pumpkin Carrot Streusel

Raspberry Truffle

Tangerine Dreams

Vineyard Grapes

White As Snow

Vanilla Lace and Pearls

Zucchini Bread

Of course this is just a starter list and subject to change plus I know it's more than $12.00 so I REALLY appreciate the input. I am going to make some changes and order some time this week.

Anyone else??? I always appreciate input when placing an order.

Cisley

Hi:

Did everyone get the e-mail from Fragrant Memories?

It reads:

Here Ye, Hear Ye! Come one, come all!! Tell your friends, tell your neighbors!!! Fragrant Memories Candle Shoppe is having a Super Duper Smelly Good Contest!

From March 22 through April 30th, all orders of $20 and up will be placed in a drawing for TWO FREE 12 PACKS OF SCALLOPED TARTS in YOUR choice of two scents! We're even paying for the shipping! No limit on the number of entries. No codes are needed. The more orders you make, the more chances you have to win! Prize value is $25.00!

A winner will be chosen at random on May 1st and will be announced in our newsletter. I will also e-mail the winner personally.

Be sure to tell your friends so they can have a chance to win FREE TARTS, too! They might even want to Join Our Newsletter so they get these announcements themselves! Contests and other happenenings are also posted on our Facebook Fan page.

Happy Spring to you all! Have fun with this and GOOD LUCK!!!

Sincerely,

Donna Bonali - Owner

Fragarnt Memories Candle Shoppe

http://www.fragrantmemoriescandleshoppe.com

That sounds cool. I was going to place an order last night and glad I waited. I also noticed that you can get 12, 2 ounce cups for $18.00 and if you order over $35.00 you can get 12 scalloped tarts FREE. So, guess I will order 2 sets of cups for a total of $36.00 plus shipping.

Ok, gotta run and plot/place my order. I was just checking if there was any additional input for fragrances.

Cisley

Guest trishaguilar1122

I love all Donna's Keylime Blends (keylime frosting and keylime calke are to die for) as well as her pink sugar blends - any and all of them rock!

I am going to place a small order with Fragrant Memories very soon. I have not placed one since last year when I was buying sale tarts with free shipping.

Just wanted to know what scents those of you have ordered recently would recommend. I like Bakery, Pink Sugar Blends, Fruit, etc. and I like them fragrant with a great throw.

Cisley

Thanks for the input. I didn't try any Key Lime but I did try a few of the Pink Sugar Blends. Here is what I ordered:

2, 2 ounce cups of each of these:

Cinnamon Bread Pudding

Pumpkin Bread Pudding

Bear Claws

Citrus Poundcake

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Margarita Mama

Froot Loops

Peppermint

Pink Passion

Pink Pomegranate

Vineyard Grapes

Zucchini Bread

for my 12 FREE tarts:

Raspberry Truffle

also picked up a couple of sale items:

2 oz cup of Apple Caramel Confection

2, 1 oz cups of Pina Colada

Sounds like a nice variety. Some fruit, bakery, pink blends, etc.

Cisley

Another very strong scent I have tried is Poolside Paradise. I really like the quick ship tarts because they ship the very next day. For you who have ordered what are some good ones you have tried?

Guest trishaguilar1122

I love all her pink sugar blends and I LOVE the keylime blends. Today I am melting Keylime Frosting from FMCS and it is heavenly!!

Cisley

So thanks all for "making" me buy from another vendor!Laughing_2.gif

Here's the damage............

6 Pack Scalloped Tarts, Flip Flops : 1 : $5.00 : $5.00

6 Pack Scalloped Tarts, Pink Coconut : 1 : $5.00 : $5.00

6 Pack Scalloped Tarts, Voodoo Love : 1 : $5.00 : $5.00

2 Ounce Tart Single, Apple Caramel Confection : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Cake Batter Ice Cream : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Caribbean Queen : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Coconut Cake : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Cotton Blossom : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Lime Marshmallows : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Orange Sticky Buns : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Rice Pudding : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Sea Island Grapefruit : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Sweet Corn Pudding : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Keylime Ice Cream : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Vanilla Buttercream Crunch : 1 : $1.70

For my 12 pack of free tarts, I got Citrus Poundcake. 1sm201cake2.gif

Guest trishaguilar1122

Just for you that do not know you can save alittle money by buying a 12 pack for $18.00 which makes the 2 ounce cup tarts $1.50 each instead of $1.70/ Your order looks good - I love the lime marshmallows. Her keylimes are awesome so I am anxious to try the new keylime ice cream - let us know what you think when you melt it. She will also send a few samples.

So thanks all for "making" me buy from another vendor!Laughing_2.gif

Here's the damage............

6 Pack Scalloped Tarts, Flip Flops : 1 : $5.00 : $5.00

6 Pack Scalloped Tarts, Pink Coconut : 1 : $5.00 : $5.00

6 Pack Scalloped Tarts, Voodoo Love : 1 : $5.00 : $5.00

2 Ounce Tart Single, Apple Caramel Confection : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Cake Batter Ice Cream : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Caribbean Queen : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Coconut Cake : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Cotton Blossom : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Lime Marshmallows : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Orange Sticky Buns : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Rice Pudding : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Sea Island Grapefruit : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Sweet Corn Pudding : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Keylime Ice Cream : 1 : $1.70 : $1.70

2 Ounce Tart Single, Vanilla Buttercream Crunch : 1 : $1.70

For my 12 pack of free tarts, I got Citrus Poundcake. 1sm201cake2.gif

After reading this thread again and seeing what I ordered I am so anxious to get my wax. I hope it's tomorrow or Saturday. Hate to wait until Monday.

I would really like to hear what everyone likes after they start melting because I am always open to new suggestions for future orders.

I don't see a review in the review section. Has anyone thought of doing that? I am going to start really soon but I have just been so darn busy.

Cisley

Guest trishaguilar1122

She usually has a 7-10 day TAT. So you may have to wait a little longer [smilie=th_dd5]

After reading this thread again and seeing what I ordered I am so anxious to get my wax. I hope it's tomorrow or Saturday. Hate to wait until Monday.

I would really like to hear what everyone likes after they start melting because I am always open to new suggestions for future orders.

I don't see a review in the review section. Has anyone thought of doing that? I am going to start really soon but I have just been so darn busy.

Cisley

Guest trishaguilar1122

When did you order? Around the 2nd I think? It has been a week today and I think she has a 10-14 TAT listed on her site. Be patient LOL - I know it is hard. You can always email her and ask her about your order - she is super sweet and easy to deal with [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

I am still patiently waiting for my order. girl-smiley-foot-tap-gigi.gif Haven't heard a thing.

Cisley....how did you like your order? Any more favorites from Fragrant Memories? I am really enjoying all mine.