The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

A Good Peach Scent

Georgia girl in search of a peach scented tart (a candle or fragrance oil would be fine). I've tried several companies including Can-Do, Crosscreek, LunaBleu, Nene's and DreamTarts. All smell great cold, but don't have very good throw.

Any help would be fabulous.

I too have trouble w/peaches. lol they don't throw all that well and great cold sniff, just as you described.

i do love Carol's peach jam cheesecake. throws well.

also like CandlesbyVictoria's cocobeach baby peach. it is coconut and peaches and the peach is oh so authentic. smells so ripe and just picked from the tree.

I love Crosscreek's Peach Smoothie. Have you tried that one? I'd say the throw was moderate.

Oh an excuse to try out a new company Bluewick Candles and to place another order from Crosscreek. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

I love Crosscreek's Peach Smoothie. Have you tried that one? I'd say the throw was moderate.

I didn't try that one. The one I tried was Peach ambrosia.

I placed an order with YC since tarts are on sale and included a Juicy Peach. I've bought this one from YC before, but I don't remember how strong it is. Since finding so many wonderful indie e-tailers, I haven't bought much from YC.