The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Who has the BEST Zucchini Bread Scent?

You've already tried Carol's, but I love hers. Did you see that she has a bunch of zucchini bread mixes...pumpkin, banana, blackberry jam butter cookie, blueberry, cranberry, buttercream maple, cinnamon, etc? There are probably more but I can't remember all of them. Each one of them is fantastic. I haven't tried the blueberry one yet, but I did buy 4 bags of it. It will be here soon!

I love Carol's version as well as Crosscreeks' too. I think my all time favorite favorite Z bread scent comes from Bella's....hers is just a tad bit sweeter or something and throws like crazy!

LLVV, the blueberry z bread is TDF!

Cisley - I'm a big fan of ZB, too. :) It's a pretty strong scent from all I've tried and really haven't found a bad one, yet. That said, some have been a little TOO strong, and, to me, that makes it a little 'bitter' - ? I'll second Aria's vote for Bella. That was one of the first scents I got from her years ago and still remember how good it was. Ahhh....fond memories. :oops: I love Carol's blends, too. So far, my fave of those is her Apple Zucchini, but they're all winners. After reading Jason's enthusiastic post about her Banana Zucchini, I just had to try that one. Should get to me by tomorrow. [smilie=th_we0081] She currently has the Banana ZB in one of her bread samplers. Just sayin.... :P I recently melted a Sugar & Spice ZB and was really impressed with it, too. It had just a touch of sweet to it. Scrumptious!

I found Bella's doing using Google this week and she was having a free shipping sale so I ordered the Zucchini and one of her new blends, Blueberry Zucchini. She has about 3 or 4 other blends too but as a first time buyer, I didn't want to overdo.

I have Zucchini Blends from Carol and so far I really like the Cranberry, Cinnamon, Apple and Blackberry Jam. I have yet to try the Banana since I am not a fan of bananas but I have free samples so I will tomorrow.

Thanks for the input. Looks like I have some other vendors to try too.

Cisley

Cisley, I think you will be really pleased with Bella's. Her scents are uber strong. Glad you were able to get in on the free shipping! That's always nice!

love carols' blueberry zucchini bread. has just a pinch of cinnamon..not alot but it is there and the blueberry sweetens it some. One of my complaints of zuc. bread scents is they are not sweet enough and smell like the bottoms of my dog's feet or else fritos corn chips. LOL this doesn't.