The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Sweet, this Bissy's candle is burning well. It smells the same as the tarts but with no clean-up. I like it. :P

Denimsway, thanks for the Tara's tip. I'll get signed up on their FB.

I'm still smelling the same scents. I'll switch out after dinner. I just need to figure out what's for dinner.

Who's Tara??

Well, Granny's Lemon Noel fizzled out already....the tealight is still lit, but I smell nothing anymore.

Not sure what I'm in the mood for next. I was cleaning bathrooms earlier and now all I can smell is bleach. :(

Gail, that lemongrass and Olive sounds wonderful, fresh, and a perfect way to start out March.

added CFTKR-vanilla buttercream crunch to my t-light melter.

terrible to justify whittling my stash by adding more active melters. LOL

I want to order some more of Carol's new scents but I must whittle, whittle, whittle. Where is the whittling knife emoticon? :(

Hello!

Tonight I'm relaxing with Carol's Cranberry Marmalade...a good scent. I'm also burning Berry Jam.

peanut butter in the house.

CCCC pb cookies. oh boy, love this pb scent. good and strong and really peanutty and authentic.

burning CBV Elvis 3-wick

Goose Creek Angel Kiss in the dining room

now I have a sweet tooth. :(

Hey there all!

Started the day with Blue Sugar Cake from CYS but don't smell much of the cake...nice but not in the mood for Blue Sugar in the morn. Switched Cinnamon Apple Funnel Cake which is deliciious.

Last melt of the evening is SSS Cowgirls N Pearls. Nerfgirl.gifStrange mixture of leather and spice. I kind of like it.

I had a tough time deciding what to melt...I also have a bag of fall and winter tarts that I should use...oh well. maybe tomorrow!

Casablanca by Scentsy was the winner.

Still burning a Vanilla Bean Noel chunky pillar in my office and a Pumpkin jar candle in the living room. Both from Pine Point Candles and both are scenteriffic! Thankfully, Eva (the cat) is snoozin' on the couch instead of being perched on the corner of my desk, demanding attention...life is good!

Oops! I spoke too soon! Heeeere's Eva!

Good morning. I'm very happily melting Carol's Almond Rum Cake. It's soooo good! I just love her almond scents. They make me so hungry!!! I also have her Marshmallow melting but I didn't go downstairs yet to check up on its progress. My candle for the day is YC's Berry Jam.

good morning all.

CFTKR blackberry jam butter cookie brulee

also burning Gold Canyon Love struck

remelting CCCC Citrus Linen H20 in the bath

Can-do Oklahoma Rain in the BR. that is that test wax. I should go check things out back there. :P

have a good day.

Tuscan Melon & Sweet Apricot ~ CFTKR.....this scent is just okay to me. The apricot is pretty dominant and I don't detect very much melon at all. I am not a huge fan of apricot scents....ugh, gonna be one of those days I can just tell.

Melting SSS Sweet Orange Chili PepperThe_Happychili_by_napzter.gifVery refreshing! I'm smelling orange with a little kick to it. I will reorder this.

Wow Barbita...I've been melting Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper all morning too! Only mine is from Can-Do. I love it...nice kick in the morning. I also have a super strong one from CYS in the FR...Spiced Citrus Pecan Pumpkin Butter...what a long name and it smells soooo great. The citrus is dominant. This was a freebie but I am definitely gonna order some more of this after this "anguish & distress"....aaaa, I mean "lockdown". :P

Barbita: Cowgirls and Pearls is a great scents. I also like Sweet Orage and Chili Pepper. Susan: Love your avatar, I'm going to attempt to change mine. I have frozen up 3 times all ready this morning. Csweeney: Eva is so beautiful. I assume this is she as your Avatar photo. Well, I think we are going to get a External Hard Drive and then maybe I can get this computer mess solved once and for all. I am melting Carol's Earthen Oak, Bellas-You Go Girl!. I got a bunch of votives from a new Etsy company yesterday. So far I have tried Nag Champa, moderate, smells good and Gift Shop- This also smells good and as votives go they are burning nicely and throwing pretty decent. The one thing I really like it the price. 3 for 1.50 and free shipping 20.00 up. The Etsy shop name is Mylingy. I think Donna is having an extra 17% off spring scents. You may want to check her out. I'll check back in as long as my computer let's me. Have a great day everyone.

Maggie, that Spiced Citrus Pecan Pumpkin sounds wonderful!

Kim, I will have to try that new Etsy store, Mylingy.

My SSS Sweet Orange n Chili Pepper is still going strong!

Ahh, life is good! :P

I've now switched to Can-Do Pared Pears...it's excellent and my favorite pear scent....no spice, no caramel....just fresh, juicy pear!

smiley-greet013.gif Hello from behind the computer.

kat...hope you get your computer issues resolved soon. computer3.gif I know if our internet goes down, we freak out!gaah.gif What did we ever do without them?

Jules...yeah...whodathunkit that corn puddin' would be so good.3925.gif I know it will be a reorder for me.

So Puppy...did you like the lemongrass and olive? I melted that yesterday too. It was nice and not particularly strong and also short lived.155fs287321.gif

Melting CCCC Banana Caramel something or the other in the LR and kitchen. The bag busted when I received it, so I put it in a cello corsage bag that I had from the shop. Of course dummy me didn't think to label it. 1041.gif

Melting Can Do Lilac Linens in the BR. This is a nice one.bathtime.gif

And my dryer is screaming at me 128fs395368.gif so let me just go shut it up!

Y'all be good.leb.gif