The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Hello everyone!! Had a busy "SHOPPIING DAY" with the hubby, my DD and her friend today.

We did get to meet Dolly pretty up close, but she is a fast little thing and doesn't hang around to chat lol. She is as tiny as she look, but the boobs, HOLY COW, they just don't match up with the rest of the body!!!

Anyway, we shopped till we dropped for sure, then played a game of mini golf. DD and her friend are in the pool, hubby is in the room snoring, and I'm on the hotel computer obviously.

Did get some tarts in my adventures today, 2 different scents in clam shells from one store, and 3 or 4 soy tarts from another. I will post the names and scents when I get home, they are packed up in the van.

Maurie, I'm hearing about the weather from everyone at home. It sounds like a crazy couple of days there. I hope it lets up for you guys soon. The next few days here are supposed to be 72, 79, and 82 by Friday. We are leaving Saturday and will probably be home very late Saturday night or even early Sunday morning.

Have a wonderful night everyone!!!

Puppylove, I love SH's Shredded Coconut Cake. Yum!

This morning so far:

Sweet Orange/Frosted Sugar Cookie - CYS custom mix

Blackberry Sage - SH

Rudolph's Noel - LOL

Magnolia - Can Do

Black Licorice - SH

I hope everyone has a good day!

Debra, I'm glad you found a solution that works. That's a good idea.

Sillysmom, what a fun vacation! In the pool? Is it heated? still brrr. The cold never seems to bother the kids like it does us adults, huh.

This morning I'm melting and burning stuff.

Bright Blessings - Cinnamon Roll melt

Candles from the Keeping Room - Blueberry Zucchini Bread (love)

Swan Creek - Vermont Maple Honey (also love)

Southern Alchemy - Mayan Gold jar

Yankee Candle - Moonlight Garden jar (finishing)

I am having some computer problems so am behind in posting. Starting today out with BBW Pomegranate Lemonade oil--last night was Body Shop Kiwi Melon. Have a great day everyone. Supposed to be 80 here. I actually slept with the window open all night last night!

Hi, everyone - For the first time in a LONG time I have a break in the busy schedule this week. It's spring break here so no running kids around everywhere, and I got subs for a couple of my Weight Watchers meetings so I could spend a little time at home. I ran out of transcription work this morning (my regular gig) so I was able to start cleaning a little early today. It's only 9 am here and I got the whole kitchen scrubbed and mopped - finally found ground zero! Whew. the rest of the week will pretty much be spent at church for the rest of the various Holy Week services and events, but that's an enjoyable busy so I don't mind :lol:

Sorry to go on.... I don't usually have this much extra time to do that so I guess I'm taking advantage of it! lol

Just started melting Crosscreek's Bamboo Sugar Cane....expecting an order from Deana today too! Have a great day!

Burnng & melting various scents so far today:

FM - Pumpkin Crunch Cake

CYS - Black Licorice Marshmallow Cream

YC - Midsummers Night candle

YC - Tutti Frutti candle

Downeast Candles - Butter Crunch candle

Glad to see ya, Mom..it's nice to have a little time for yourself...Trep..I'm looking forward to opening my windows tomorrow. It may reach 84 by Friday...WOW!!! I'm melting a new Bellas scent for me. It's called Boardwalk Confections. I just started melting it, so i'll report later. Have a great afternoon everyone.

Just poppin' in to say a big [smilie=th_biggestgrin] and report that I'm melting Cheryl's Pear Drizzle on this cold, cloudy, very windy day.

Gail

Hello all!! I'm expecting a order from SSS and am excited to try them so I only lit a small jar of YC Ocean Water to save my burners for their arrivals.I'm going to stick my hand in and melt the first thing that I pull out!!

Trep the Pomegranate Lemonade oil sounds soo good.

Kim,I want to try Bella's and she had a boardwalk sampler that I wanted to try.Let me know how the throw is.

Hope all of you with nice weather send it my way.It's finally not raining and is clearing up.The weekend is suppose to be beautiful.

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Sweet and Jules, the case of the noncooperative coworker has an "eh" resolution. She is legit - she gets asthma from scents, and even I am not hard core enough to ignore that. LOL! What I do is take the tarts that I pop out of the melter before the scent is gone and use those. They rarely travel down the hall, you mainly smell them in my own office. It is better than nuthin'!

Debra - Great solution! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Melting CFTKR's Raisin Bread ButterCream Frosting. Yummilicious!

Today it's LOL - Frosted Cupid Cookies. This one's a little heavy on the almond for my taste, but it has a nice throw and I am enjoying it.

DH and I signed a lease for an apartment for next year, so that is finally decided. It's a big relief for me.

Checking in from the beautiful OR coast. No melting or burning while at my in-laws, but to get my scent fix, I have been using linen spray from B&BW in Warm Milk and Honey. This morning DH and I took the canoe out on the lake. The lake is separted from the ocean by large dunes so we crossed those and walked along the beach. Tomorrow morning we are going to go horse back riding along the beach.

I had a very long and busy day. Now it is time to relax. Melting CFTKR Vanilla Grapefruit and CFTKR Japanese Grapefruit. Burning YC Island Guava.

For tonight I have Carol's Blueberry Pie melting and YC's Berry Jam burning. It smells soooo good in here!

Ending tonight with:

Bellissima Blueberry - SH

Pink Champagne/Birthday Cake - CYS

Sugar Sprinkle Cake/Vanilla Wafer - CYS. Ooooh, this is good!

Buttermilk Pancakes, SH

Chocolate Sugar Cookies, FA McGee

Have a good night!