The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Wet chilly day here in eastern PA. Melting Carol's Fresh Picked Strawberry (love this!), FM Southern Cornbread and Kim's Monkey Munchies. Burning YC's Tutti Frutti & Blueberry Scone candles.

Morning! The sun is trying to peek out. Hopefully it will, so I can work in my flower gardens. It's spring break here, so I'm melting some spring/ summer scents. I have Jarpot Candle's caribbean going. Yum! I also have Spotted Hog's lemon cream donut and pineapple upside down cake going in two other melters.

We're having gorgeous weather today and it is supposed to be this way for the rest of the week. I hope the weather dudes have the forecast correct.

I'm melting Frozen Green Tea Souffle from TTMS. I am melting it in the combo melter and I'm getting a much better throw than I usually get when I melt TTMS in the tealight melter.

Denimsway,she is just getting her website up but I found her through Facebook.She is listed under Gingerbread Jam.She has a storefront on her page but everything I wanted I just messaged her and she told me how much.She even has a list of scents in her notes.

I just placed my first CFTKR.I couldn't stol pressing the Buy It Now button.LOL.Everything looked so good.I should be getting my order from SSS tomorrow,so lots of new goodies to try!

Denim~ Glad to hear you are doing ok...congrats on the new Yorkie...I am sure you are very busy!! :?

Melting:

Dutch Apple Crunch from AC...love this one and the bag is now gone. Finally working through my stash.

Stay dry.

I sure wish I could send all of you folks back East some of our gorgeous, Colorado Front Range sunshine and warmth today!

I have a terrible cold and can't smell a blessed thing, but I do have a large, rose scented, oval Colonial Candle burning for ambience. At least I can sort of remember what it smells like! :?

I'm still trying to finish up a Buttercream large jar by Yankee Candle that I got for Christmas. I can barely smell it with the Illuma-lid on it, and I'm only a few feet away from it. I'm excited to try a votive in Sweet Buttercream from Village Candle that I got during a $1 sale. If it's as good as I think it will be, I'll be looking for it in a large jar.

Hi everyone,

I'm better late than never with my smellies today. [smilie=th_jaja]

Fleur, isn't that Peppermint Noel fabulous? Enjoy!

Candlefan, I hope your cold is short-lived.

Denim, big congrats on your new furbaby!

Everybody having icky weather, I hope spring arrives real soon!

I'm melting Cheryl's Vanilla Buttercream Crunch and trying to recover from a bad case of "too busy-ness."

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Be well, my friends!

Gail

Working on Carols Enchanted Spice again. Oh my, this one is so nice, but I don't see it on her site anymore, figures. See, THIS is why I hoard some scents. This always happens to me, when I find something I love. Oh well.

Maurie [smilie=th_goodnight] - I have a whole bag of Enchanted Spice. Email me your addy and I'll be happy to send some to U. [smilie=th_aa17]

Denim - have you picked out a name for your puppy? [smilie=th_jaja]

Melting Can-Do's Applesauce Cake.

I found a small Blue Gecko cache. Two cello stacks of melts. I'm very happy and melting Vanilla Grapefruit now.

Rain, rain go away for all of you in the soup today.

Jules - [smilie=th_aa20] score! [smilie=th_jaja] I hope BG comes back some day - great melts! :lol:

All those on the soggy East coast - stay safe & dry. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Debra - whatever happened with your co-worker? :? Did you ever convert her to smellies and can melt at work again? [smilie=th_aa17]

Thanks Sweet. Unfortunately Vanilla Grapefruit had a fight with my nose and my nose won. I had to change it out early. S'okay, lots of other wonderful BGs.

for tonight:

Nene's Bodacious Blueberry

Crosscreek - Booberry Cupcakes

Yes, Debra, do tell.

Apple Zucchini Muffins - SH. Last of the bag and I'm sad. Love this stuff.

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies - SH. Stronger in the regular tart form than whippet form. Yummy either way!

Santa's Snacks - SSS. Good!

Agave Tequilana Cacao - Cheryl's. I haven't checked on this yet.

I need to light some candles in a bit.

Tonight it's Country Light - Blackberry Sage.

I am looking forward to receiving my CBV order that I placed on Saturday. No shipping notice yet, I think it might ship tomorrow or Thursday. In the meantime, I am planning orders from Pure Integrity and Full Moon, but those will have to wait a while!

Melting all CYS-

Apricot Angel Cake

Gourmet Sugar Cookie

Banana Berry Cream Cake

:lol: Sounds good....putting on some CYS as well...

Octoberfest Cake....YUM!!!

Sweet and Jules, the case of the noncooperative coworker has an "eh" resolution. She is legit - she gets asthma from scents, and even I am not hard core enough to ignore that. LOL! What I do is take the tarts that I pop out of the melter before the scent is gone and use those. They rarely travel down the hall, you mainly smell them in my own office. It is better than nuthin'!

Tonight I have a pink grapefruit candle from Target - pretty etched holder, not much scent.

Melt - Garden of Eden from CD.

I'm melting SH's Shredded Coconut Cake. It's such a nice warm and cozy scent after Little League games. The wind is howling and whew, everybody ended up shivering in the stands.

Gail, now thawing :lol: