The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Thanks to Aria, MaggieMae and Kim for your nice comments on my avatar. [smilie=HBday]

Today I've had my YC Harvest candle going for hours -- also had Cinnamon & Sugar and a votive in Autumn's Bounty from CandleDippers. Tarts have been SH Cookies for Santa and GHBT Colonial Hearth. (It's rainy and overcast here today, plus DH is out of town on a job interview, so the fall scents are nice.)

This weekend I left a few too many things to the end of the weekend, and now I'm feeling pretty stressed. [smilie=th_balloons] Hopefully things will be better during the week, and I can be more diligent next weekend.

Good Afternoon Everyone! I hope all is well. I haven't been on in a while. But I have been melting and burning. Today I have Slatkins Creamy Nutmeg, Mainstays Tropical Fruit and a votive in Lemongrass & Bergamont. Everything smells good.

Today it's Cinnamon Sugar from Can-Do and Sweet Chestnuts from AMS. These two smell really good together!

Hodge Podge today. Let me see if I can remember them all.

K'sKreations Island Holiday candle. A very nice Strawberry/Mint (slight) scent

Swancreek candle- Cocoa Cappuccino

CBV candle-Pink Sugar/Coconut

LOL candle- Triple layer and I'm on the Vanilla Crack Layer....my favorite.

CBV Scent Shot in Balinese Breeze....OMG LOVE IT! Beautiful tropical fruity/floral mix.

Warm Glow or Sweet Liberty Votive-Butterscotch

These were NOT all at the same time, mind you.

Its been a nice relaxing with wax day here. I needed it to deal with the 14yr. old...ugh!!!!

Tonight my nose is enjoying a yummy tart from Carol called Caramel Cookie. I'm burning YC's Fruit Salad.

Happy Monday Morning!

Blackberry Sugar - SH. Just starting but smells good.

Lemon Cheesecake - Can Do. Just starting.

Hydrangea - Can Do. Love this.

Homespun Sugar - CCCC. This one's from a friend and it smells really good. Thanks!

Good morning, Glories.

Bright Blessings - Strawberry Champagne Buttercream

Crosscreek - Strawberry Noel Cookies

Swan Creek - jar candle - Vermont Maple Honey

Full Moon - votive - Cinnamon Roll

It's raining here so I'm going to add even more candles this morning.

Good Morning Everyone!!

On Vacation in beautiful Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Having a great time here, even saw Dolly on Saturday! The weather wasn't too good yesterday, buts its supposed to be in the low 70's for the rest of the week.

I did bring a combo melter with me on the trip, and It was a great idea for sure. I just bought a bunch of those Walmart Scensational clamshells. They are not to strong and didn't want to blow the family out of the room! I melted Vanilla last night, Peach the night before, and the Green Apple Saturday night. The Green Apple is to die for!!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Denim, soooo sorry about your little furbaby!!!!!!

Good morning!

Silly, enjoy your vacation! It sounds like you're already having a wonderful time.

I just started melting Carol's Vanilla Mint and Pineapple Cilantro.

Good Morning

Melting CBV Water Lily and Pear.....don't think I like it because it's a little perfumey and sooooo not what I was expecting.

Sillysmom. I'm glad you are having a nice time in the Smokey Mountains. It's shaping up to a beautiful week here in Indiana. This morning I am melting CCCC-Spearmint. It is lovely and minty and not too overpowering. I'm checking out Phoebe the hummingbird this morning, I think she is rebuilding a new nest, so maybe some action there soon. Have a great day everyone.

This morning I'm melting C is for Cookie from Things That Make Scents. It smells great but the throw isn't that strong.

We are looking at possible storms today. It is almost tornado season and I hate it (but not enough to move elsewhere).

Pam that's scary! I hope everything turns out alright! I also got C is for Cookie from TTMS and it sat for 4 months before it could throw. DId you let it sit?

Hey Maggie. We were fortunate that the bad weather didn't materialize in my area.

I let the TTMS tart sit for about three weeks. I think the next time I melt one from TTMS I'm going to use my electric warmer and see if that helps on the scent throw.

Today I'm melting Peppermint Patty from SSS. It is so strong I had to blow out the tealight for a while. I like it.

Pam~ That's a great idea. I am pretty sure that is what I have used for all of my TTMS stash. Hope that helps for you...and great news about escaping the storm!

Kim~ Thanks for the heads-up on Pheobe...I've been waiting to see her again! [smilie=th_00000020]

Maurie~ Your post cracked me up!!! I sure know what you mean about the 14 years olds....and 15....and 16...and.... :)

Denim~ Thinking of you and hoping you are doing ok. :lol:

My DD found 3 tarts hiding at the bottom of my basket...Hot Apple Pie from Candles, Melts n More.....What a treasure! Smells great!

Have a Nice Monday...Can that really happen? :shock:

MaggieMae ~ Thank you so much. It is getting better everyday. I got a new little yorkie puppy so that is keeping me busy :)

Today is summer breeze from SSS and Fresh Laundry from Cross Creek. Its smelling good in here today. :lol:

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting & burning tropical scents. I'm ready for summer, lol. Pineapple Mango by Bridgewater, Hawaiian Breeze votive candle, and burning Pineapple Orchid by Bath & Body.

Susan

Hi everyone,

I've been gone for a few days to Pasadena. So nice to be home to my melties. Today it's LOL's Midori Champagne. [smilie=th_sHellobar] is this one wonderful!

Gail, off to play catch up :shock:

Hi All!

Today I am melting CFTKR Bueberry Cinnamon.

I am burning CBV Caramelized Pralines, Crossroads Country Breakfast, YC Cookies & Cream and Haley's Buttercream Cupcakes.