The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Life is good!!..Butler is in the " Elite Eight" and Purdue plays tonight at 10:00. We are proud Hoosiers. I haven't decided what to melt for today. This is my store and errand day . I'll check in later and I hope everyone has a great Friday. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Hi Fleur and everybody! [smilie=The_Hi]

I'm melting SH's Cranberry Marmalade for awhile this morning. Love this one! I'm heading out soon to play with pups. :shock:

Have a great Friday. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Gail

Happy Friday!!!

Melting Grazia's Strawberry jamboree and its so "strawberry"...very nice and screams summer to me!!

Have a great day and a relaxing weekend too... [smilie=th_c2e41937]

I ordered 2 new figural candles from Slatkin in the Watermelon and Strawberry. I am burning the Watermelon now, its summer melon scent and it smells wonderful and they are very cute!!

Debbie

Cat and Jason...hope your enjoying your new homes!

Nancy....so glad you had a safe trip home.

Starting off with Key Lime Pie from Missy!

Good morning!

I'm burning Carol's Caramel Cookie and have a new YC candle burning...Fruit Salad.

Good Morning everyone-

Started the day with a 2 mile walk with the big dog(he is flopped down in the LR-legs splayed out backwards-tongue hanging out), a stop at the donut shop(my weekly indulgence), and Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper-Can Do.

Off to plant some bulbs-have a great day everyone!

The Sea Harbor was very light--about a half and half mix of fresh and floral. Worth a try for anyone who wants a semi floral, semi fresh scent in the powder room. It wasn't my thing but I didn't hate it.

Now I have on Kiwi Berries and I am enjoying that one as always. It is a beautiful spring day here--a little on the cool side still but much better than the soggy day we had yesterday.

I have Pink Currant Cream from CYS going right now

as well as Tangerine Tulip-CFTKR

Lessie's Paradise Island-Can Do

Have a great afternoon-back to chores...

Its been a very depressing two days. Wed. afternoon our little yorkie got run over and killed right in front of us. It has been horrible. I still feel like I'm in a fog. Such a nightmare.

I'm melting mylingys Snuggle. Its smells nice.

I ordered 2 new figural candles from Slatkin in the Watermelon and Strawberry. I am burning the Watermelon now, its summer melon scent and it smells wonderful and they are very cute!!

Debbie

Debbie - are these the figurals with the flat top? If so I saw them in the store and they are adorable.

Today I'm melting Lessie's Garden Terrace from Can-Do. Smells terrific.

Melting Carol's Green English Ivy today.....

denimsway - How absolutely TRAGIC. I'm so sorry that you are dealing with that [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Thank you :*(

Hi everyone,

Decided to try on of my CBV scent shots in Stormwatch-

Not sure what I was waiting for(received as a x-mas gift) It smells wonderful!

Have a great day all!

Karrie

Sorry to hear about your yorkie, our pets are part of the family and it must be devastating for you...sending a hug your way.

Denim-So sorry about your yorkie! That is horrible.

Lots of melting going on today-

CFTKR Merlin's Forest

SSS Birthday Cake

LOL Pink Sugar Jellybeans

LOL Pink Sugar Buttercream

LOL Pink Sugar Mon Sherry

I am so glad today is Friday. I had a busy week!

Thank yall. I'm going home to take a hot bath and put on some great smelling tarts and lay in the bed all weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

denimsway, I'm very sorry for the loss of your beloved little yorkie. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I haven't changed the melters from last night; just turned them on again so everything is a re-melt. I've been busy packing for our trip to the OR coast. We'll be staying a couple of nights in a hotel and the rest of the time with my in-laws. My MIL doesn't do candles or melts or anything (all attempts to convert her have failed) so I'm going armed with tea lights in Tuscan Lace from Soy Lovely, a travel tin candle in Dutch Apple Crumb Pie from Soy Lovely and room spray in Vanilla Suede from Scentsy. Decided against bringing a melter as I don't want to chance having it break.

Denim, sincere sympathy on your oh-so-tragic loss. That's extremely sad on its own, but to have witnessed it must surely be very traumatizing. [smilie=th_BringItOn] Bless you and your family's hearts... [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Mpfand, have a safe and happy trip. The Oregon coast is gorgeous!

I'm melting LOL's Cinnamon Buns this afternoon.

Gail

Oh Denims, I am so sorry to hear about the death of your little Yorkie. I have one myself so I can only guess at how horrible and devastating it must have been. Big hugs to you and your family. [smilie=th_BringItOn]