The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Sharonana - too funny!

Fireside Coffee & Molasses - both from Beecharmer's

Marie's Pink Cookies - SSS

Spiced Patchouli - Can Do

Gingerbread Cookies - CCS

Butterscotch Peaches & Cream Cake - CYS

unknown votive

Candy Corn candle - Laurie's

Good evening!

Cyn...love the avatar. I looks like one of DD's Littles Pet Shop dolls.

Jason...Carol's Banana Nut Bread is one of my favorite and her version is one of the best I've smelled (it's up there with YC's version and PI's version).

I just started melting Carol's Blueberry w/Sugar Coated Pie Crust. The cold smell is great so I have high hopes.

:shock: Wax on my nose from trying to smell something.

Too Funny Eclectic DNA! :lol:

Sharonanna~ :P That's a good one!!

Lots of wonderful sounding scents tonight!

Melting:

Cinnamon Banana Twinkies from CYS..light on the banana- heavier on the Twinkies...YUM

Very Vanilla from EW...from a very generous friend!

Stay warm and Don't float away everyone...

On this drizzly morning it is Sweet Strawberry from Yankee--no snowflakes yet and I think it is way too warm for them which suits me fine. Have a great day everyone. I am going to Iowa tomorrow for a week to see my dad but should be able to post from there.

I've enjoyed the YC binge all week, but I didn't have any bakery scents and I really wanted some sweet goodness.

Finally, this morning:

Swan Creek - Vanilla Pound Cake

Sugar n Spice - Cran Apple Zucchini Bread

Ahhhhh

Melting -

BG - Spiced Caramel Latte

EW - Country Berry Hotcakes

Burning Downeast Candles Butter Crunch candle and same ACG candle.

Everyone have a great day!!

feedducks.gif Good morning....it's rainy here....blech

I am drinking some nice hot eatdrink059.gif and watching Fox News....

Melting Blue Sugar from Almost Country....I never tire of this scent

Maggie, Cinnamon Banana Twinkies? 127143_sarcastic-fainting.gif

Jules, enjoy your bakery fix yes.gif

[smilie=th_ef3416a0] Aria - that was my reaction, too! [smilie=HBday] That sounds fantastic and I want to eat one, too. Maybe we should contact Hostess.... [smilie=th_1084]

Melting S&S Pumpkin Cheesecake Latte and burning LOL's Honey Gingerbread layer candle on this rainy morning.

[smilie=th_drinks]

Good Morning!

It is a rainy day here. My CYS melt from yesterday-Beautiful Dreamer-still has some life left. Changed the other melters to Cupcake With Sprinkles from Missy's Tempting Tarts. I have found that some of the labels on these have faded. The oils have eaten the scent names and now melting some of these will be pot luck.

Hey everyone. Today I'm melting: Honey Gardenia by LOL. Pineapple Coconut by Colonial, not very good [smilie=th_ef3416a0] Burning a candle Paradise Plumeria by Illiminations.

Susan

[smilie=th_ef3416a0] Aria - that was my reaction, too! [smilie=HBday] That sounds fantastic and I want to eat one, too. Maybe we should contact Hostess.... [smilie=th_1084]

Melting S&S Pumpkin Cheesecake Latte and burning LOL's Honey Gingerbread layer candle on this rainy morning.

[smilie=th_drinks]

Yes, Hostess needs to start making those!! rotfl2.gif I am also drooling over your Honey Gingerbread candle.....that sounds just heavenly! cloud9.gif I don't think I've ever ordered an actual candle from LOL.

Blue Sugar is still going strong. As soon as I came back from chauffeuring kids around, I could smell it when I walked in!

Upstairs I started another melter with Carol's Fresh Floral Honeydew....this is one of the best scents to me.

good morning, all.

Sharon-too funny about the addition of cleaning supplies for hubby. lol always love the emoticons.

Sweet-I've had a 'goose' experience once in high school out on the field having to run laps. It could not have picked a better time to fertilize me, as i always hated phys. ed and that exercise made me blow out a lung every time.

Maurie, I got rock the vanilla from CBV as a freebie last order. I've not melted it yet but the cold sniff is just divine. so pretty and feminine.

I've got Carol's banana bread on my wish list. so glad to hear that it is buttery good.

cold and rainy here this morning and very damp.

nothing could complement the weather better than one of CFTKR-bear claw

also burning CBV fudge brownie, caramelized praline, and Goose Creek Angel Kiss

CBV rasp. white mocha latte in the kitchen

CFTKR-earthen oak in the BR

Nene's -Spa in the bath. that one goes forever so I can just put my BR melts on cruise control for the weekend. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

have a good weekend, all

Hopefully, my computer will be fixed for good sometime this evening. My tech support will be over late this afternoon. I am melting Carol's thieves. DS had a nice birthday and it was low key. I am thankful for that. My Uncle passed away so will be going home for the day on Tuesday to attend the funeral. Thanks for the well wishes on my computer issues and for DS 20th birthday.

Trep, have a wonderful visit with your dad.

Olive, I hope you get some sun!

Susan, what a horrid goose experience. I had a similar one in high school, only mine was pigeon. 'Nuff said. I'm surprised you'd ever order wax from a company with Goose in the name, after experiencing such trauma. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Katz, fingers crossed for a healthy computer by the end of the day!

Our nice weather has deteriorated. It's sunny but really windy and cold. I spent the morning at DGD's (granddaughter's) little league game and am totally chilled to the bone. Cheryl's Rocky Mountain Christmas is helping me thaw out and feel snuggy.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Gail

I am also drooling over your Honey Gingerbread candle.....that sounds just heavenly! cloud9.gif I don't think I've ever ordered an actual candle from LOL.

Aria - yep, it's a GOOD one! If you've ever tried Busy B's Honey Ginger, or Can-Do's Honey Gingerbread it's the same yummy scent. Next time you're in a candle buying mood [smilie=th_1084] and especially if there's a sale [smilie=HBday] ,consider trying LOL's. I've been very pleased with mine.

Katz - a happy belated birthday to your DS! [smilie=th_drinks] So sorry to hear of your Uncle's passing. A trip home would be nice for you, but not under those circumstances. :P

Susan - eeeuuuuwwwe! That's exactly why I duck when birds are flying above me. [smilie=party]

Have changed to Nene's Pumpkin Crumble. I [smilie=th_ef3416a0] pumpkin!

Jules~ Glad you got your bakery fix...I can't stay away from them for long!

Aria & Sweet~ [smilie=th_ef3416a0] to the Cinnamon Banana Twinkies!!! What a combo! I really enjoyed that one and would not mind eating some!!

Kim~ So sorry to hear about the loss of your Uncle. [smilie=th_drinks] And a belated wish of Happy Birthday to your DS.

Sweet~ Sadly, the Honey Gingerbread from LOL was on the chopping block. I don't think you can get it anymore. I did stockpile some of the tarts but I never tried her candles. That would have been a good one!

Burning:

Goose Creek Apple Spice

Goose Creek Blueberry

Melting:

TTMS NYC Cosmotini in K- LOVE THIS ONE!!!

Cheryl's Pear Vanilla Tart in FR - Excellent

GG Plum Crazie in LR - Wonderful....smells like a fruit stand in here! The wind is whipping around like crazy with the rain....I think we're gonna lose the power today.